News Forum - The future of Covid vaccine ‘passports’ in access to services | VIDEO

Thaiger

Tim Newton speaks to Bangkok lawyer Benjamin Hart from Integrity Legal (link below). Ben is concerned at recent mutterings from the Thai government which may have insisted on proof of covid vaccines for any number of services, from simply eating to domestic travel. There is currently an instance on proof of vaccines for any provincial travel in Thailand in and out of Dark Red Zones. But what role will vaccine ‘papers’ have in the next phase of Thailand’s Covid-era? Integrity Legal YouTube page… https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO6aDpt9xRwgueZvwIsBpWg

The post The future of Covid vaccine ‘passports’ in access to services | VIDEO appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

27 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Tim Newton speaks to Bangkok lawyer Benjamin Hart from Integrity Legal

I do think Tim was trying to get a response from Benjamin with Thai Government departments requiring proof of vaccination to be processed, especially departments like immigration. In good lawyer fashion he bypassed it well, and only replied with respect to Thai, not people in Thailand on visas.
Only time will tell, but I’m expecting it to happen. 

• Like 3
  • Cool 1

Question:

Integrity legal has some good comments, but, I think he should step back & have a look at his personal ideas?

He says you should not have to show a passport to travel Domestically?

Hate to tell you !

If a foreigner flies domestically in Thailand they need to produce their Passport?

You haven’t complained about this Int now?

Enticement for anti Vaxxers is to have paperwork to enter public venues?

This to me is a good idea to reduce the risk of contagious disease?

After A Herd immunity is reached then , I agree to not show the id?

But this is about lives not freedom?

As a lawyer paperwork is required in all businesses and most transactions in life?

Im sure we can give up our freedoms for the good of mankind for a few months until things become safe?

Get over it I say!

Spice61

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Spice61 said:

Im sure we can give up our freedoms for the good of mankind for a few months until things become safe?

You're a very poor student of history... freedoms when taken are rarely given back by governments. Humanity is at the crossroads of freedom and enslavement... what's it going to be?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Are we really going to ALLOW ourselves to become that dystopian society has depicted in those many Sci-fi movies? 

The movie V for Vendetta has an uncanny resemblance with what we are heading for if we allow it to happen...

V for Vendetta.jpg

35 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

You're a very poor student of history... freedoms when taken are rarely given back by governments. Humanity is at the crossroads of freedom and enslavement... what's it going to be?

Will you say that when you cannot breathe from your hospital ventilator?

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Spice61 said:

If a foreigner flies domestically in Thailand they need to produce their Passport?

And a Thai has to show their ID card too.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Where is this problem of freedom?

- Are you allowed to drive without a license?

- Do you have the right to enroll in university without a diploma?

People who do not play the collective game are put aside, they move away from the community.

• Like 6
  • Cool 1

It's already happening where I am, and has been for a long time. If I go into most shops, all malls, government buildings, utility premises, restaurants, coffee shops etc, I have to show my status. It's just an app on my phone. 

Schools went back last week, and any over 12s unvaccinated are not allowed to attend and will be marked absent. Vaccination is mandatory in nearly all companies and anyone refusing will have to pay for a test weekly at their own expense. 

Don't like it. Go somewhere else. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, WilliamG said:

I see you've made your choice... It's shocking really we made it as far as we did. It was a good run?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WilliamG said:

65,000,000 X .02% = 13000 deaths

.02% chance of being on a ventilator William... stop living in fear. That's not worth giving up your freedom. Please don't think this is about giving your freedom for just a few months as Spice61 has suggested... remember the 2 weeks to just flatten the curve? My point stands... 

• Like 2

Life is tenuous as it is without any more division.  Yet I am sure we will see those that are vaccinated and those that are not being treated on two different plains, of course then you'll also have the ones who use the I had covid already and I have antibodies excuse.  We will always have those that can prove one way or another that because of medical issues they can not be vaccinated, and deserve a waiver.  Whatever happens here in Thailand, it seems to have been put on hold at least for the time being in order to eat our or go to the mall.  Domestic travel by airline however is a different issue.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, vvdb.fr said:

Where is this problem of freedom?

- Are you allowed to drive without a license?

- Do you have the right to enroll in university without a diploma?

People who do not play the collective game are put aside, they move away from the community.

That would be a great question for Julian Assange. As just one glaring example. No?... don't think Julian Assange is incorrectly incarcerated? Ask yourself this.. what is the usual first step to totalitarianism? 

If you want total security, go to prison. Lot's of collectivist fun and games. You're housed, fed, clothed, given medical care and all of your collectivist friends, who share your ideology will be there. Have a great time...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

It's already happening where I am, and has been for a long time. If I go into most shops, all malls, government buildings, utility premises, restaurants, coffee shops etc, I have to show my status. It's just an app on my phone. 

Schools went back last week, and any over 12s unvaccinated are not allowed to attend and will be marked absent. Vaccination is mandatory in nearly all companies and anyone refusing will have to pay for a test weekly at their own expense. 

Don't like it. Go somewhere else. 

China?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

China?

What is Beta Testing?

Beta testing is a type of user acceptance testing where the product team gives a nearly finished product to a group of target users to evaluate product performance in the real world.

When the full digital control grid goes online... do you think those kids will real eyes they have been fully enslaved? 

That mark of the beast, that number, we used to laugh and joke about is here... it's called a social credit score. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Gulf.

It's going to happen everywhere. Not because of blackmail to get you vaccinated. But because it's impossible to control if we don't all play ball.

• Like 3

Just returned from a trip to France yesterday.
Everywhere you go, pubs, restaurants, etc, you have to show your covid pass that you are vaccinated. If not vaccinated, you need to show an certificate of recent PCR test.
Nobody objects, it feels safe, and I was happy that I can eat in a restaurant, drink inside or on the terace of a pub.
And it just shows that you are OK with the regulations. No private data exchanged.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Alavan said:

Just returned from a trip to France yesterday.
Everywhere you go, pubs, restaurants, etc, you have to show your covid pass that you are vaccinated. If not vaccinated, you need to show an certificate of recent PCR test.
Nobody objects, it feels safe, and I was happy that I can eat in a restaurant, drink inside or on the terace of a pub.
And it just shows that you are OK with the regulations. No private data exchanged.

It's pretty clear, a large percentage of humans don't want to be free... their psyche just won't allow it. 

Humans want to be taken care of... and that will always be exploited. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

65,000,000 X .02% = 13000 deaths

.02% chance of being on a ventilator ...(snip) ... My point stands... 

Your point may stand but your maths and logic don't - unless you think think that everyone who went on a ventilator died, and everyone who died had been on a ventilator.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Freeduhdumb said:

It's pretty clear, a large percentage of humans don't want to be free... their psyche just won't allow it. 

"free" isn't just about your right to not be vaccinated.

It's also the right of the majority not to share a bus / plane / restaurant / cinema / whatever with you if they don't want to.

If you don't like that then open your own bus / plane / restaurant / cinema / whatever if you want to.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

You hit the nail on the head

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Stonker said:

"free" isn't just about your right to not be vaccinated.

It's also the right of the majority not to share a bus / plane / restaurant / cinema / whatever with you if they don't want to.

If you don't like that then open your own bus / plane / restaurant / cinema / whatever if you want to.

The problem with your mob rule, collectivist attitude is... it impacts my freedom. If I wanted to go live like a hermit and restrict my freedom of movement, that would be one thing, but I am not willing to do that. I will not let the mob impose it's will upon my right to free travel on this planet. No.. I will not let it happen. Not without a fight I won't. You're clearly happy to allow the state to exploit the majority... to RULE YOU, I however am not. I will not accept the manipulation of the 51% on this planet, under the guise of what we all call democracy, to dictate my free will right to remain free. 

Democracy: The manipulation of the 51%. 

Edited by Freeduhdumb
Grammar correction additional content.
  • Like 2