News Forum - Gold shop robbed by officer from investigating police station

Thaiger

A policeman’s swagger was the downfall that led to the identification and subsequent arrest of a gold jewellery shop robber today in the Pak Chong district of Nakhon Ratchasima. A man dressed in a food delivery outfit robbed a gold shop and shot the shop owner on Wednesday and was later identified as a local police officer. The robber entered the Yaowarat gold shop at the Pak Chong branch of Big C shopping centre wearing a pink food delivery shirt and baring a 9mm pistol which he used to intimidate the employees. The 39 year old owner was in the […]

The post Gold shop robbed by officer from investigating police station appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 minute ago, Bob20 said:

Now you see what it leads to when shops don't have plastic bags anymore!!!

Well there is a shortage after all because the police insist on putting them over peoples heads.

"The 39 year old owner was in the shop at the time and was resistant to the police officer’s robbery attempt, which resulted in the assailant firing a shot through the owner’s left arm."

that is what happens when you are dressed in pink. 

• Haha 1

In some countries, police catch robbers, standover men, muderers, drug dealers and rapists.

In Thailand police are robbers, standover men, muderers, drug dealers and rapists.

• Like 4
  • Cool 1

21 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well there is a shortage after all because the police insist on putting them over peoples heads.

Yes, and 6 bags on each head...

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

A policeman’s swagger was the downfall that led to the identification and subsequent arrest of a gold jewellery shop robber today in the Pak Chong district of Nakhon Ratchasima. A man dressed in a food delivery outfit robbed a gold shop and shot the shop owner on Wednesday and was later identified as a local police officer. The robber entered the Yaowarat gold shop at the Pak Chong branch of Big C shopping centre wearing a pink food delivery shirt and baring a 9mm pistol which he used to intimidate the employees. The 39 year old owner was in the […]

The post Gold shop robbed by officer from investigating police station appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

This reminds me on the drug dealer who investigate drug dealer.

So he was identified by the way he walked and not his face?!?

I’m guessing He walked into the supermarket with a ski mask on? If so, I’m pretty sure that’s a huge red flag and he’s going to rob the gold store. And nobody stopped him??

5 hours ago, Yinn said:

In some countries, police catch robbers, standover men, muderers, drug dealers and rapists.

In Thailand police are robbers, standover men, muderers, drug dealers and rapists.

South Africa too. 

17 minutes ago, Faraday said:

Let's see it ..

She said "pink tiara", not "pink ....." umm,  never mind 😜

*sorry Yinn, some dirty minds around here

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

*sorry Yinn, some dirty minds around here

No problem. I know already. Up to me to play TT. Nobody make me play it. 
I not want special rule.

* I think the German girl run away because Gummy ask for photo her “mammaries”. 
And her hairy arm. 

Colin say I have hairy ass before. He never will see it. Sure. 

I post photo of handsome man at Gummy’s thread. But it not allowed. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Yinn said:

No problem. I know already. Up to me to play TT. Nobody make me play it. 
I not want special rule.

* I think the German girl run away because Gummy ask for photo her “mammaries”. 
And her hairy arm. 

Colin say I have hairy ass before. He never will see it. Sure. 

I post photo of handsome man at Gummy’s thread. But it not allowed. 

Yinn, Just to show no predjudice when you become a gold member I shall post pics of handsome men specialy you for in my "special showcase" , but you have to get to gold status 1st before you can admire such things.