Nongbualamphu Pfizer Scheduled

DiggR

Just an heads up for those NBL residents, the Nongbualamphu Health Office just called to inform me of Pfizer vax available tomorrow 4Sept21 at the NBL Hospital from 11-12 noon. I am over 60 yo so assume that is my ticket in. Told to bring my PP.

NBL Health Office mobile # 088 252 9190

GL 

• Like 2
  • Cool 2

13 minutes ago, DiggR said:

Just an heads up for those NBL residents, the Nongbualamphu Health Office just called to inform me of Pfizer vax available tomorrow 4Sept21 at the NBL Hospital from 11-12 noon. I am over 60 yo so assume that is my ticket in. Told to bring my PP.

NBL Health Office mobile # 088 252 9190

GL 

Good for you

Thx Gummy.......

Since l have made multiple reservations via the plethora of gov apps over many months, will try to find out which one triggered the appointment.

Just now, DiggR said:

Thx Gummy.......

Since l have made multiple reservations via the plethora of gov apps over many months, will try to find out which one triggered the appointment.

Bet you it was expatvac site. Mine was and a good few people I know also had similar results from registering on that one. I went to Udon for my 1st Pfizer and 2nd one  is on 15th so I suspect yours will be similar

30 minutes ago, DiggR said:

Thx Gummy.......

I just had my 1st jab by walk-in through a tip on the forum. Had registered with expatvac and was accepted, but never received an appointment...

3 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I just had my 1st jab by walk-in through a tip on the forum. Had registered with expatvac and was accepted, but never received an appointment...

but @DiggR was saying he received a call, it was not a walk-in like your own so hence it was one of the sites he registered on

3 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

While trolls and advertisers may disagree, my opinion is that the the primary reason for an expat forum is to smooth the rough edges and make life a bit easier for my fellow expats

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gummy said:

but @DiggR was saying he received a call, it was not a walk-in like your own so hence it was one of the sites he registered on

Understood, just mentioning that you can't rely on it. Best to keep on the lookout for any opportunity.

2 minutes ago, gummy said:

I have no info regarding the success of qualified walk-in's, a call to the OP phone number may provide an answer.

2 minutes ago, DiggR said:

I have no info regarding the success of qualified walk-in's, a call to the OP phone number may provide an answer.

Anyway , you have your appointment so pls just update us how it went etc for general interests sake

4 minutes ago, gummy said:

Anyway , you have your appointment so pls just update us how it went etc for general interests sake

Roger that, in-depth thesis planned

Post vaccine field report

Everything went smoothly, in and out in 30 min. Had 1 simple questionaire form to fill out, was logged into the system and then vaccine was administered.

There was no mandatory waiting period post vaccine.  Can confirm that Expatvac registration was my ticket in.

Patients were a mix of elderly expats and Thai's.

So far (1.5 hr) have 0 side effects. Follow up injection on 30Sept.PXL_20210904_110324494.PORTRAIT.thumb.jpg.7d0ff6e40b3f1f25fdc1f74fdfab129e.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DiggR said:

Post vaccine field report

Everything went smoothly, in and out in 30 min. Had 1 simple questionaire form to fill out, was logged into the system and then vaccine was administered.

There was no mandatory waiting period post vaccine.  Can confirm that Expatvac registration was my ticket in.

Patients were a mix of elderly expats and Thai's.

So far (1.5 hr) have 0 side effects. Follow up injection on 30Sept.PXL_20210904_110324494.PORTRAIT.thumb.jpg.7d0ff6e40b3f1f25fdc1f74fdfab129e.jpg

Excellent news and thanks for the feedback

On 9/4/2021 at 4:07 PM, gummy said:

Excellent news and thanks for the feedback

Followup

In the evening  l developed a slight muscle discomfort in my arm at injection location, within 24 hours it was gone. No other side effects, easy peasy.

6 hours ago, DiggR said:

Followup

In the evening  l developed a slight muscle discomfort in my arm at injection location, within 24 hours it was gone. No other side effects, easy peasy.

Myself and all the people I know had exactly the same reaction, no more than previous injections I have had in the past for other things