Deadly Farangs and the capitulation to Covid

Max-Howl

On 9/4/2021 at 3:38 AM, remo940 said:

It seems that the government is capitulating 

I wonder why the government is not keeping its promise to fine people not wearing a mask?

It would bring billions into the shrunken economy and help fix the Covid.

Brother, I know the meaning of Demographics. The question mark is suggesting a conversation about the "type of people" that for some reason are not taking masking seriously. 

What makes the difference between the demographics in Pattaya and Hua Hin?

That said, whatever the difference, I think any demographic will respect a fine of the official 20K, so imo it comes down to police doing its job. 

We have several police stations along the beach road, and its absurd to see how the unmasked traffic is passing by, apparently not worrying the slightest. 

7/11 is careful to reminbd shoppers to do the temerature check, but asking shoppers to cover their filthy faces, seem to be asking too much. Fines will do the trick, and SAVE LIVES.

1 minute ago, Max-Howl said:

sorry about that i was just trying to give a short answer. i don't want to go there because i have had this conversation before and it is like stepping barefoot on red ants. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

sorry about that i was just trying to give a short answer. i don't want to go there because i have had this conversation before and it is like stepping barefoot on red ants. 

I agree. Debating with people about this doesnt move a single mask. And frankly, I like to beleive thats why we have politicians/governers/police, so citizens wont rise against each other.

So, again, the question may rather be WHY the police is not fining people? All they need to do is move 10 feet outside. Somebody knows the answer to that?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Max-Howl said:

Brother, I know the meaning of Demographics. The question mark is suggesting a conversation about the "type of people" that for some reason are not taking masking seriously. 

That said, whatever the difference, I think any demographic will respect a fine of the official 20K, so imo it comes down to police doing its job. 

We have several police stations along the beach road, and its absurd to see how the unmasked traffic is passing by, apparently not worrying the slightest. 

7/11 is careful to reminbd shoppers to do the temerature check, but asking shoppers to cover their filthy faces, seem to be asking too much. Fines will do the trick, and SAVE LIVES.

He lives in Hua Hin and only the best people live in Hua Hin , unlike all those non mask wearing  oiks in Pattaya