UK Government data re adverse effects of Covid19 vaccines released

KaptainRob

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

How many 'flu jabs do you need for the jab to give you some protection against 'flu?

Hopefully the Covid vaccines will be more effective and last longer once they're more developed, but I don't see many people turning down 'flu jabs because they're tired of having to have one every year.

Flu jabs are annual, as I'm sure you know. 

Was there ever a time when 2 or 3 were given in one year?

But they're giving three jabs for Covid, so I don't see you point.

2 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

The CDC article was referring to the immediate treatment provided after detection of myocarditis.  9s was referring to the longer term prognosis of having contracted myocarditis. 

Umm ...  that's what I said - confusing two totally different issues😂

1 hour ago, 9S_ said:

Your misquoting.

No, I'm quoting exactly what both you and the link said, in context, unedited.

It's impossible for that to be a "misquote", however much you may dislike it and be unused to it.

9 hours ago, billywillyjones said:

You really are a vaccine cheerleader. Even when the facts stare you in the face. Australia is starting to wake up to the fact many are dying with covid and not from covid. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9937169/Coronavirus-Australia-NSW-Health-switches-recording-deaths-instead-Covid.html

The comparative figures, to those who have no adverse reactions, are staring you in the face but bizarrely you can't see them! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 9S_ said:

And do you even know the long term effects of these vaccines? Please share with us the long-term effects/data of these vaccines

I’m waiting 

Maybe if you read your links and other posters' comments more carefully you wouldn't be "waiting" and you'd have a better idea of what you're talking about.

Which part of:

2 hours ago, Stonker said:

Well, it would be hard to address "the longer-term adverse effects" rather than "the short-term adverse effects" for rather obvious reasons.😂 

Similarly, it would be equally impossible to address "the longer-term adverse effects" of catching Covid even if asymptomatic in the short term, but studies are now starting to show that it isn't just a case of asymptomatic and it's over, but that the effects can be long lasting both mentally as well as physically so this applies as much for being vaccinated as it does against.

don't you understand?

1 hour ago, Faraday said:

But they're giving three jabs for Covid, so I don't see you point.

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Benroon said:

The comparative figures, to those who have no adverse reactions, are staring you in the face but bizarrely you can't see them! 

Think you forgot one all-important word in that statement.

The comparative figures, to those who have no adverse reactions YET, will be kicking you in the butt later but unsurprisingly you can't feel them yet! 

Always feel sorry for the guys/gals that proudly post on their Facebook page that they just had the Pfizer- or Moderna-jab and are feeling great and safe now.  Nobody probably told them that the effect of that jab is IRREVERSIBLE and that they screwed up their immune-system for the rest of their life...

48 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Maybe if you read your links and other posters' comments more carefully you wouldn't be "waiting" and you'd have a better idea of what you're talking about.

Which part of:

don't you understand?

Whataboutism don’t dodge the question. 

Show me the long term effects studies that show these vaccines are safe. I’m waiting. 

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

No, I'm quoting exactly what both you and the link said, in context, unedited.

It's impossible for that to be a "misquote", however much you may dislike it and be unused to it.

Then use the quote function. Do you know how to use it??

2 hours ago, 9S_ said:

I never said that, you did. Please don’t misconstrue or add words to a quote to fit your narrative.

I don't really want to add to an 'I said / you said' argument, but what I quoted you as saying, in quotes, is exactly what you wrote. EXACTLY.

Here's what I wrote (#48833), which you say I've misconstrued or added words to to fit my narrative:

4 hours ago, Stonker said:

What @9S wrote ("If your survive the “cardiac adverse reaction” and end up with myocarditis, the mortality rate increases to 50% after 5 years.") ....

... and here's what you said, unedited, in its entireity less the link:

11 hours ago, 9S_ said:

If your survive the “cardiac adverse reaction” and end up with myocarditis, the mortality rate increases to 50% after 5 years.

Nothing added and nothing to misconstrue - that's exactly what you said.😂

2 hours ago, 9S_ said:

Next time use the quote function that’s what it’s for.

The quote function doesn't allow you to put quotes within multiple quotes. If you're unable to understand that quotation marks and italics are a quote and using them helps the flow of a post rather than using the quote function then I'm sorry, but I don't have the patience to teach you basic Use of English.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Stonker said:

I don't really want to add to an 'I said / you said' argument, but what I quoted you as saying, in quotes, is exactly what you wrote. EXACTLY.

Here's what I wrote (#48833), which you say I've misconstrued or added words to to fit my narrative:

... and here's what you said, unedited, in its entireity less the link:

Nothing added and nothing to misconstrue - that's exactly what you said.😂

The quote function doesn't allow you to put quotes within multiple quotes. If you're unable to understand that quotation marks and italics are a quote and using them helps the flow of a post rather than using the quote function then I'm sorry, but I don't have the patience to teach you basic Use of English.

Whataboutism and ping ponging. Please refrain from straying from this topic.

Show me the long term studies that shows these vaccines to be safe. I’m waiting

CAF40AA9-394B-4110-8DA3-86F650B1111C.jpeg

Edited by 9S_
Context

3 hours ago, 9S_ said:

I guess those thousands who have myocarditis especially young people can’t reasonably conclude that their experimental vaccine gave them myocarditis. 

You guess correctly.

While a very few (between 2 and 14 in a million, according to a recently pre-released study in Israel), may have some grounds for "suspecting" that that's a possibility, but only among other side effects so the numbers with myocarditis would be considerably less, they wouldn't be able to "reasonably conclude" it since there's no clear or proven link.

Not my view, but that of the MHRA.

Hi All,

Fascinating debate we seem to be having about the ability to quote, speak English and what to call each other. Feel like I am walking the no man's land between two sides engaged in bitter trench warfare with each other. Both sides are dropping bombs on each other and not gaining or giving an inch of land.😀

Problem seems to be we have forgotten that we are supposed to be civilly debating!

Speaking as someone who has had 4 heart attacks, a triple bypass and assorted heart treatments and has beaten the odds repeatedly I would take 5 years more if myocarditis was the only thing I had to worry about from Covid-19 or life in general. 

Take my advice, step back, breath in some fresh air and apply a sense of calm reality to your debates. Stress can kill you just as easily as Covid-19 if you allow it.

And by the way, let's move on with this subject if we can or I will simply have to end it!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Please refrain from straying from this topic.

You raised the point by saying that I'd altered what you'd said when I evidently hadn't, so I did you the courtesy of replying. Sorry if that doesn't suit whatever point it is you're trying to make.

3 hours ago, 9S_ said:

Surely they’re safe because they have long term studies studying the long term effects of these vaccines. Please share the data and back it up. I’m waiting

1 hour ago, 9S_ said:

Show me the long term effects studies that show these vaccines are safe. I’m waiting. 

16 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Show me the long term studies that shows these vaccines to be safe. I’m waiting

I've answered this twice ( #48861 and #48953), and also asked you which part, if any, you didn't understand.  Sorry, but that's as far as my patience allows.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Smithydog said:

Hi All,

Fascinating debate we seem to be having about the ability to quote, speak English and what to call each other. Feel like I am walking the no man's land between two sides engaged in bitter trench warfare with each other. Both sides are dropping bombs on each other and not gaining or giving an inch of land.😀

Problem seems to be we have forgotten that we are supposed to be civilly debating!

Speaking as someone who has had 4 heart attacks, a triple bypass and assorted heart treatments and has beaten the odds repeatedly I would take 5 years more if myocarditis was the only thing I had to worry about from Covid-19 or life in general. 

Take my advice, step back, breath in some fresh air and apply a sense of calm reality to your debates. Stress can kill you just as easily as Covid-19 if you allow it.

And by the way, let's move on with this subject if we can or I will simply have to end it!

Sorry, I was writing and clicked "submit" without seeing your post.

Edit: Please take this as a public apology.

Edited by Stonker

<content removed>

Hi All,

Fascinating debate we seem to be having about the ability to quote, speak English and what to call each other. Feel like I am walking the no man's land between two sides engaged in bitter trench warfare with each other. Both sides are dropping bombs on each other and not gaining or giving an inch of land.

Problem seems to be we have forgotten that we are supposed to be civilly debating!