News Forum - Regulations for flights between “dark red” provinces set

Thaiger

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

"Prachuap Khiri Khan, Trang: Download tracing app. Show a certificate that verifies the traveller has received 2 doses of a Covid vaccine, or they were infected but recovered from Covid in the last 90 days."

but i can take a taxi anytime i want from Hua Hin to Bangkok no medical info required. 

And applies to any other type of ground transport, as well. 

Don't have to fly.

Figure it out.

Edited by Rain

2 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Just keep everyone out of CM until we are vaccinated up here with a decent non CCP vaccine. I will also include AZ for certain reasons.

Wishful thinking !

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

What would be needed if you are flying from CM to BKK and then getting a connecting flight abroad ?

Crucifix of Saint Christopher ,for good luck🤞 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

All variants were found before vaccinations started and mutation is not related to vaccines. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-mutations-vaccine-idUSL1N2OZ1PU

If your sceptical, you can check literature on mutations in other viruses as a result from vaccines. It may put your mind at ease.

I am not skeptical just open and don't openly buy all the info put out there because there is a ton of it. Because Sinovac is stated to be ineffective or not as effective against the Delta variant, then it would seem to reason that Sinovac vaccinated people are definitely in the line to be a host for the virus to mutate in. Let's hope not, but that is sort of how I look at it. Now for the other vaccines and the virus mutating in the vaccinated people, I will wait to read more info on the matter as this whole covid 19 experience is a ping pong match of yes it is and no it isn't, then the other side says no it isn't and then yes it is.. Thanks for sharing that link.

• Like 2

Yes and those are actually my selfish reasons for all of CM people including my family. We don't need anymore problems just because the nimrods running this country into the ground don't really care and have a high enough IQ to know that opening up travel to a non vaccinated city and province is only opening up a can of worms heavily exposing us to the virus.

You guys have been untouched compared to other demographic areas ! I remember the northeast was getting less than 70 cases a day. I remember feeling disgust shortly after they decided to announce  construction site closures in BKK!

Edited by riclag
  • Cool 1

Yes and those are actually my selfish reasons for all of CM people including my family. We don't need anymore problems just because the nimrods running this country into the ground don't really care and have a high enough IQ to know that opening up travel to a non vaccinated city and province is only opening up a can of worms heavily exposing us to the virus.

From the beginning, most provinces upcountry and down country enjoyed relatively low numbers, whereas BKK was the instigating spreader. Never any serious and intelligent course to contain the exodus when the BKK-centric became apparent. The clusterphuck followed. 

Question: Are the provincial buses are also going to require same test for travel on their buses as domestic airlines are going to require?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Busqueezo said:

Question: Are the provincial buses are also going to require same test for travel on their buses as domestic airlines are going to require?

🤫

1 hour ago, riclag said:

You guys have been untouched compared to other demographic areas ! I remember the northeast was getting less than 70 cases a day. I remember feeling disgust shortly after they decided to announce  construction site closures in BKK!

We have had a few and still do have scattered clusters but yep, you are correct as in pretty ok. North East and Issan was construction sites, Bars and Songkran. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Guevara said:

That depends on your intended destination and what vaccinations you have had.

You would need whatever it takes to get into BKK - it's domestic so won't count as a transit - and whatever your final destination requires and whatever any airline or transit country requires.

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

"Nimrod" as in the mighty hunter, or did you mean Numbnuts as in Dickheads? 

I think I know which one you mean. Lol.

😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BIGGLES said:

"Nimrod" as in the mighty hunter, or did you mean Numbnuts as in Dickheads? 

I think I know which one you mean. Lol.

😂

Nimrods as in the definition of not flattering. But numbnuts can be interchangeable as means exactly the same. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Somebody asked  earlier about international flights  via  domestic  origins .

Find Out Whether Your Destination Country Accepts Your Covid Vaccine as Valid for Travel

https://visaguide.world/news/vaccine-checker-proof-of-immunity-for-travel/

Sound advice, Sinovac is seen as a placebo despite the promoters. Please don't attempt to enter the UK. I want to leave for CM so don't bring additional variants because you have had DW5 (Dextrose).

• Like 2

So.....if the Thai authorities are seeing fit to basically reopen the country fully, I guess their next step will be to discontinue the quarantine [for those vaccinated] entry requirements.

See this as a real possibility - a month before the supposed 15 October? 

13 hours ago, Fluke said:

I intend going back to the U.K and no vaccinations needed to enter

@Fluke maybe I’ve misunderstood your post. But you seem to think you can return to the U.K. and no vaccinations are needed to enter? Although no vaccination is needed, I assume you know you have to have proof of a negative PCR test and you will need to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days at your own expense. Currently this is around £2,300. Perhaps you know all this anyway. 

6 minutes ago, Soidog said:

@Fluke maybe I’ve misunderstood your post. But you seem to think you can return to the U.K. and no vaccinations are needed to enter? Although no vaccination is needed, I assume you know you have to have proof of a negative PCR test and you will need to quarantine in a hotel for 10 days at your own expense. Currently this is around £2,300. Perhaps you know all this anyway. 

Whoops!!

🤣

12 hours ago, Busqueezo said:

Good question! Let's give our travel expert, @Faza mention who, on spotting it, will come a-galloping to your aid.

13 hours ago, Busqueezo said:

According to the latest news you were advised to check with the operator what their individual travel requirements are.

So let’s say you live in one of the outlying provinces and you need to visit Bangkok for a few days. You can fly there easily enough because nothing is required on arrival at either Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi. But how do you get back? Several Thais I’ve spoken to in a couple of the provinces registered their names for vaccination months ago but have still to be called forward to receive even their first jab, let alone their second. PCR test PLUS 14 day quarantine on arrival back is bad enough but the requirement for full vaccination will rule out 90% of those wanting to fly domestically. 

• Thanks 1

Maybe the people who make the rules need to answer the myriad of questions in the comments posts. Sounds like it's simpler to just stay put if you can.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

Maybe the people who make the rules need to answer the myriad of questions in the comments posts. Sounds like it's simpler to just stay put if you can.

Absolutely. Movement of people at this stage will give the same result as with Songkran.

Again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Leeshard said:

So let’s say you live in one of the outlying provinces and you need to visit Bangkok for a few days. You can fly there easily enough because nothing is required on arrival at either Don Muang or Suvarnabhumi.

Your interpretation is different than mine.
The new regulations apply if flying between dark red zones

The 29 “dark red” provinces consist of: Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Chonburi, Chachoengsao, Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Ratchasima, Narathiwat, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Prachinburi, Ayutthaya, Phetchaburi, Battani, Phetchabun, Yala, Rayong, Ratchaburi, Lop Buri, Songkhla, Singburi, Samut Prakan, Samut Songkhram, Samut Sakhon, Saraburi, Suphanburi, Tak and Ang Thong.

The CAAT says passengers flying between these dark red provinces must stick to these regulations:

Phitsanulok, Chumphon: Download tracing app. 14 days in a state quarantine facility.

Phuket, Krabi: Download tracing app. Show negative Covid result via either an RT-PCR or an antigen test kit to be performed by a doctor. Show a certificate that verifies the traveller has received 2 vaccine doses, or they were infected but recovered from Covid in the last 90 days.

Prachuap Khiri Khan, Trang: Download tracing app. Show a certificate that verifies the traveller has received 2 doses of a Covid vaccine, or they were infected but recovered from Covid in the last 90 days.

Phrae, Nan, Sakon Nakhon, Udon Thani, Chiang Mai, and Buri Ram: Download tracing app. Show a certificate that verifies that the traveller has received 2 doses of a Covid vaccine. A Covid test may be necessary on arrival

Khon Kaen, Ubon Ratchathani, and Lampang: Download tracing app. Show a negative Covid test result from an RT-PCR test. Show certificate that verifies the travels has received 2 doses of a Covid vaccine.

Chiang Rai, Songkhla, Nakhon Phanom, Ranong and Nakhon Si Thammarat: Download tracing app. Show a negative Covid test result from an RT-PCR test or ATK that is performed by a doctor. Present a certificate that verifies the traveller has received 2 doses of a Covid vaccine.

Surat Thani: Download tracing app.

Bangkok, Loei, Narathiwat and Rayong: No extra regulations have been announced.

The CAAT also says that all airlines can take up to 75% of their passenger capacity, which was previously set at 50%. They add that food and drinks on the flight are not allowed.

“According to the Airports of Thailand, or AOT, domestic travel will resume with some restrictions. Air passengers will still have to comply with the various restrictions imposed by destination airports… from the use of some tracking mobile apps to full vaccination certificates to show about the Covid-19 test results of the passenger.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2021 at 5:31 PM, technimatic said:

So how long ago can the PCR test be? I have my 3rd PCR test on Thursday, sandbox finishes on Saturday. Can I fly with that PCR test from Phuket to Bangkok or do I need to do another again?

And which one of the tracing apps? :D

The negative test result should have been issued no longer than 72 hours prior to your departure flight.

The Mor Chana is the mobile tracing App, which you've probably already downloaded.