News Forum - Regulations for flights between “dark red” provinces set

Thaiger

The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand announced over the weekend that starting tomorrow airlines will be able to take passengers between the 29 “dark red” provinces. The flights must strictly adhere to disease control measures. The announcement follows the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration’s announcement on Friday that the cessation of domestic air travel will be removed. In order to fly, passengers must show a certificate or a negative Covid test result as called for by the destination provinces. The 29 “dark red” provinces consist of: Bangkok, Kanchanaburi, Chonburi, Chachoengsao, Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Ratchasima, Narathiwat, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, […]

The post Regulations for flights between “dark red” provinces set appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Just keep everyone out of CM until we are vaccinated up here with a decent non CCP vaccine. I will also include AZ for certain reasons.

Who can fly?  You need two doses and a negative PCR to board the plane.

Who's going to go through that hassle if they don't have to?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Just keep everyone out of CM until we are vaccinated up here with a decent non CCP vaccine. I will also include AZ for certain reasons.

I agree about keeping everyone out of CM (for my own selfish reasons) 555 but what are your reservations about Oxford AZ? Or is it Sian=m Bioscience AZ?

"Prachuap Khiri Khan, Trang: Download tracing app. Show a certificate that verifies the traveller has received 2 doses of a Covid vaccine, or they were infected but recovered from Covid in the last 90 days."

but i can take a taxi anytime i want from Hua Hin to Bangkok no medical info required. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Who's going to go through that hassle if they don't have to?

1. People who are daft enough.

2. People who enjoy jumping through endless hoops.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Fluke said:

What would be needed if you are flying from CM to BKK and then getting a connecting flight abroad ?

That depends on your intended destination and what vaccinations you have had.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Guevara said:

That depends on your intended destination and what vaccinations you have had.

I intend going back to the U.K and no vaccinations needed to enter

15 minutes ago, Guevara said:

I agree about keeping everyone out of CM (for my own selfish reasons) 555 but what are your reservations about Oxford AZ? Or is it Sian=m Bioscience AZ?

Well if it is actually from Oxford and no one here is making money from it, then ok.

28 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

All those Tourists Sandboxers from Phuket. Or those people in Bangkok scared that the Government will start Testing for Covid properly and force them to go back into a full lockdown.  Mind you, it is another way to increase the Covid testing in the country.

7 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Well if it is actually from Oxford and no one here is making money from it, then ok.

Why do you object to people making money out of it ?

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

That "non decent" SinoVac is already accepted in countries like Netherlands and Spain as valid proof of vaccination.

24 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yes and those are actually my selfish reasons for all of CM people including my family. We don't need anymore problems just because the nimrods running this country into the ground don't really care and have a high enough IQ to know that opening up travel to a non vaccinated city and province is only opening up a can of worms heavily exposing us to the virus.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

22 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Why do you object to people making money out of it ?

If that is not a troll question then I don't know what is. I will abstain from further comment.

17 minutes ago, JackIsAGoodBoy said:

That "non decent" SinoVac is already accepted in countries like Netherlands and Spain as valid proof of vaccination.

Well goodie for Spain and the Netherlands. They can have all they want. And I don't buy made in China things either if I can help it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

If that is not a troll question then I don't know what is. I will abstain from further comment.

A genuine question .

Do you expect everyone to work for free ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Well goodie for Spain and the Netherlands. They can have all they want. And I don't buy made in China things either if I can help it.

They're not using Sinovac.

They're accepting incoming travellers who have been vaccinated with Sinovac.

Not because it's so great, but because these countries have very high numbers of vaccinations and generally lower viral-loads. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Fluke said:

A genuine question .

Do you expect everyone to work for free ?

Ok. I see where I went wrong in answering as it could read a couple ways. No, not opposed to some people making money from it. Yes people should not work for free. But that is really as far as I am going to get into it.

2 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

They're not using Sinovac.

They're accepting incoming travellers who have been vaccinated with Sinovac.

Not because it's so great, but because these countries have very high numbers of vaccinations and generally lower viral-loads. 

Let's just wait and see how that plays out for them. I would figure that the virus might find bodies jabbed with Sinovac a good host to mutate in.

And once again, we're off topic and not talking about flying in dark red zones, which is what the article was about.

For god's sake!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Let's just wait and see how that plays out for them. I would figure that the virus might find bodies jabbed with Sinovac a good host to mutate in.

All variants were found before vaccinations started and mutation is not related to vaccines. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-mutations-vaccine-idUSL1N2OZ1PU

If your sceptical, you can check literature on mutations in other viruses as a result from vaccines. It may put your mind at ease.

• Like 1

• Phuket, Krabi: Download tracing app. Show negative Covid result via either an RT-PCR or an antigen test kit to be performed by a doctor. Show a certificate that verifies the traveller has received 2 vaccine doses, or they were infected but recovered from Covid in the last 90 days.

So how long ago can the PCR test be? I have my 3rd PCR test on Thursday, sandbox finishes on Saturday. Can I fly with that PCR test from Phuket to Bangkok or do I need to do another again?

And which one of the tracing apps? :D

Edited by technimatic

6 minutes ago, technimatic said:

So how long ago can the PCR test be? I have my 3rd PCR test on Thursday, sandbox finishes on Saturday. Can I fly with that PCR test from Phuket to Bangkok or do I need to do another again?

And which one of the tracing apps? :D

Within 72 hrs of testing.