News Forum - Last US troops leave Afghanistan, ending 20-year war

Thaiger

19 minutes ago, Fester said:

If I have the right VDO the caption says "helicopters being brought into the valley from Tajikistan". That implies a one-way trip. There are no specifics or footage of helicopter type and I don't see any evidence anywhere else that Tajikistan will support the Taliban - if anything, the opposite is true.

So you’re accusing the Afghan president caretaker of lying then? The only anti-Taliban resistance force left in the country is lying about the Taliban trying to get their aircraft back from Tajikistan? The same Tajikistan that for some reason denied entry to the Afghan president when he fled? 

You would believe that Pakistan never hid Osama Bin Laden. Or maybe there’s a faction within Pakistan that helped him, similarly there’s a faction within the US that aids the Taliban as well. Same thing in Tajikistan, there’s a faction aiding the Taliban 

Edited by 9S_
Context
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fester said:

If I have the right VDO the caption says "helicopters being brought into the valley from Tajikistan". That implies a one-way trip. There are no specifics or footage of helicopter type and I don't see any evidence anywhere else that Tajikistan will support the Taliban - if anything, the opposite is true.

Thats what I saw Tajikistan are supporting the Northern Alliance

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 9S_ said:

So you’re accusing the Afghan president caretaker of lying then? The only anti-Taliban resistance force left in the country is lying about the Taliban trying to get their aircraft back from Tajikistan? The same Tajikistan that for some reason denied entry to the Afghan president when he fled? 

You would believe that Pakistan never hid Osama Bin Laden. Or maybe there’s a faction within Pakistan that helped him, similarly there’s a faction within the US that aids the Taliban as well. Same thing in Tajikistan, there’s a faction aiding the Taliban 

What a tangled web we weave..

6 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Is the reason the US left all that military hardware so the Taliban can fight ISIS K? 

No they’re allies. It was the Taliban who released ISIS from their prisons and allowed them to operate along the Afghan-Pakistan border, the stomping grounds of the Taliban. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 9S_ said:

I haven't accused anyone of anything. You are sounding about as composed and coherent as Joe Biden. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Fester said:

I haven't accused anyone of anything. You are sounding about as composed and coherent as Joe Biden. 

Ad hominem. Only used by people who have nothing of value to add to a discussion. Please refrain from straying off-topic

2 hours ago, 9S_ said:

Ad hominem. Only used by people who have nothing of value to add to a discussion. Please refrain from straying off-topic

What are you? A wannabe moderee?

• Like 2

On 9/1/2021 at 10:01 PM, 9S_ said:

They’re already bringing back the helicopters that fled across the border to attack Panshir Valley. 

On 9/1/2021 at 11:29 PM, Fester said:

What border?

On 9/2/2021 at 7:46 AM, 9S_ said:

Uzbekistan and Tajikistan

22 hours ago, Fester said:

Well that just confuses me more.

22 hours ago, 9S_ said:

1) go to youtube

2) search for Crux - taliban fighters surround panshir valley (uploaded on Aug 24)

3) then skip to around 1:30 mark, it talks about reports of the Taliban trying to get helicopters back

19 hours ago, Fester said:

@Fester, you're confused because you made the mistake of giving @9S_ some credence while what he's saying here is simply uninformed nonsense and the reverse of the reality.

The Taliban are not "already bringing back the helicopters that fled across the border to attack Panshir Valley" - it's nonsense, and the complete reverse is what happened. 

You have the correct video, @Fester, and Crux is a normally reliable source, but what the caption says, in full  for that segment, is "Videos apparently from the valley show Taliban fighters gathering and helicopters being brought into the valley from Tajikstan" and it says nothing about "the Taliban trying to get helicopters back" despite what @9S says it does.

Crux are talking about two separate and opposing groups, hence "and", not "with":   i) the "Taliban fighters" who are gathering for a battle with Ahmad Massoud's forces, which has already started with some losses (over 50 dead) to the Taliban, who are trying to get into and take control fo the Panjshir Valley and ii)the "helicopters being brought into the valley from Tajikistan" which were flown out of Afghanstan by their ANAF pilots and have now been flown back by the same ANAF pilots to join their fellow ANAF pilots also with their Blackhawks and Mil 17's who had already flown there to join forces with Massoud (see #48309).

As I said earlier:

On 9/2/2021 at 12:07 AM, Stonker said:

All too clearly a very few posters here not only have no knowledge of the subject, which isn't an issue as there's no reason why anyone here should, but they also have no interest in the thread subject or the forum whatsoever, no respect for the forum or other posters, and their only interest is in de-railing every topic they can here, from Covid-19 to Afghanistan, in order to post childish partisan abuse about American political leaders while other posters try in vain to make constructive posts.

Edited by King Cotton
Changed a casual mention into an 'official' one by using the @ prefix. Always mention other members so that they are aware of the mention.

For what it's worth, the Panjshir Valley has never been taken by anyone, from the Brits to the Soviets, but if it does fall (IF) although it will be due to the weaponry captured by the Taliban from the ANSF, supplied by the US, it won't be due to any helicopters (Blackhawk or Mil 17) but to the two hundred plus Soviet D-30 howitzers, which are an "old-style" cold-war era weapon introduced 60 years ago, which they can use to just pound the valley into submission.

The problem the US had with the ANSF weaponry, whether under Trump, Biden, or anyone else, was that having given the ANSF the weaponry to build up the Army between 2003 and 2018 they were in a Catch-22 situation.

If they tried to take it back or destroy it then the US would stand accused by Afghan and world opinon of taking away any chance the ANSF had of controlling the Taliban, and if they let the ANSF keep it, as they did, it was inevitably going to fall into Taliban hands at some stage.

Lose - lose, whatever they did.

The problem was that the US should never have given the ANSF the weaponry in the first place as it was trying to make the Army (as well as the country) a clone of the US which was doomed to failure, and that happened under Bush, Obam and Trump so all parties need to take responsibility for it.

• Cool 1

34 minutes ago, Stonker said:

@Fester, you're confused because you made the mistake of giving @9S_ some credence while what he's saying here is simply uninformed nonsense and the reverse of the reality.

The Taliban are not "already bringing back the helicopters that fled across the border to attack Panshir Valley" - it's nonsense, and the complete reverse is what happened. 

You have the correct video, @Fester, and Crux is a normally reliable source, but what the caption says, in full  for that segment, is "Videos apparently from the valley show Taliban fighters gathering and helicopters being brought into the valley from Tajikstan" and it says nothing about "the Taliban trying to get helicopters back" despite what @9S says it does.

Crux are talking about two separate and opposing groups, hence "and", not "with":   i) the "Taliban fighters" who are gathering for a battle with Ahmad Massoud's forces, which has already started with some losses (over 50 dead) to the Taliban, who are trying to get into and take control fo the Panjshir Valley and ii)the "helicopters being brought into the valley from Tajikistan" which were flown out of Afghanstan by their ANAF pilots and have now been flown back by the same ANAF pilots to join their fellow ANAF pilots also with their Blackhawks and Mil 17's who had already flown there to join forces with Massoud (see #48309).

As I said earlier:

Please don't assume to know why I am confused. 

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

40 minutes ago, Stonker said:

As I said earlier:

This wouldn’t have to happen if Joe Biden caused a total disaster in Afghanistan! Thanks to his reckless decision in order for his 9/11 photo op, no allies will support the US in future operations. The freedoms of Afghans that were hard fought by our allies: the northern alliance, NATO, coalition forces and our soldiers were completely and totally destroyed by the inept Resident. 

13 soldiers have died because of Joe Biden

The Taliban are now fielding American equipment, controlling more land because of Joe Biden

We will face these consequences in the decades to come because of Joe Biden 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

This wouldn’t have to happen if Joe Biden caused a total disaster in Afghanistan! Thanks to his reckless decision in order for his 9/11 photo op, no allies will support the US in future operations. The freedoms of Afghans that were hard fought by our allies: the northern alliance, NATO, coalition forces and our soldiers were completely and totally destroyed by the inept Resident. 

13 soldiers have died because of Joe Biden

The Taliban are now fielding American equipment, controlling more land because of Joe Biden

We will face these consequences in the decades to come because of Joe Biden 

I take it you are blaming Biden for this fiasco?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Stonker said:

supplied by the US,

Supplied by Joe Biden. 

18 minutes ago, Stonker said:

helicopters (Blackhawk or Mil 17) but to the two hundred plus Soviet D-30 howitzers, which are an "old-style" cold-war era weapon introduced 60 years ago, which they can use to just pound the valley into submission.

And the 2,000 armored vehicles, 80,000 trucks, 45 Blackhawk helicopters, 50 attack helicopters, dozens of drones, 4 C-130s, 600,000 weapons, 1,500 explosive weapons, 20,000 grenades, howitzers and mortars, 160,000 military gear, 16,000 night vision goggles, 2,500 bombs, millions of rounds of ammunition and oh dont forget about the pallets of cash gifted by Joe Biden

22 minutes ago, Stonker said:

The problem the US had with the ANSF weaponry, whether under Trump, Biden, or anyone else

That’s strange I don’t remember Trump giving the Taliban anything other than Fire and Fury. But I do remember Biden giving the Taliban all provincial capitals and Kabul without a fight. I do remember Joe Biden surrendering all of Afghanistan to the Taliban. I do remember Joe Biden’s unconditional surrender to the Taliban. 

24 minutes ago, Stonker said:

ANSF the weaponry to build up the Army between 2003 and 2018

Joe Biden sent in shipments to Taliban up until last month. He gave them a lot. He’s probably one of the Talibans biggest benefactors. 

25 minutes ago, Stonker said:

If they tried to take it back or destroy it then the US would stand accused by Afghan and world opinon of taking away any chance the ANSF had of controlling the Taliban

No they wouldn’t. This is completely false. The world opinion now is that Joe Biden created one of the biggest debacles since NATOSs inception. All administration officials from Bush to Obama to Trump, call Bidens withdrawal one of the worst in American modern history. 

Last I checked girls were begging US soldiers to take them in but Joe Biden left them behind. Please stop trying to whitewash this. 

28 minutes ago, Stonker said:

and that happened under Bush, Obam and Trump

Weird. I don’t remember the Taliban controlling Afghanistan under Bush. 

Very strange timeline to think all of the provincial capitals fell under Obama

I cant recall Trumps unconditional surrender to the Taliban

You know when all of the above happened? 2 weeks ago under Joe Biden.

• Cool 1

17 hours ago, 9S_ said:

No they’re allies. It was the Taliban who released ISIS from their prisons and allowed them to operate along the Afghan-Pakistan border, the stomping grounds of the Taliban. 

What absolute, utter nonsense - and that's being very polite.

'Yes', the Taliban released ISIS from the prisons as part of the 5,000 prisoners it was agreed would be released under the Doha Agreement, although it never happened as agreed, but the last thing that the Taliban and ISIS-K are is "allies".

Some ISIS-K are ex-Taliban, but they are absolute sworn enemies and opposed as much by the Taliban as they are by the US  - the Taliban couldn't have been happier when the US dropped a MOAB on ISIS-K in Nangarhar province.

The war in Afghnaistan wasn't two-sided, Taliban vs coalition / coalition-sponsored, but it was and is multi-sided with Taliban vs coalition vs warlord vs warlord vs ISIS-K vs each other. A large part of the reason for the coalition's failure is that the coalition never managed to fully grasp that and they were consequently often used unwittingly by one faction playing them off against another faction,

The best description of the Taliban I've seen is by Dr Mike Martin, a Pashto-speaking ex-British Army reservist Captain who served in Afghanistan as an interpreter and then wrote a book titled "An Intimate War", which the British Army tried to stop being published as it embarrased too many people, who said that rather being one united group "the Taliban is closer to a coalition of independent franchise holders loosely - and most probably temporarily - affiliated with one another".

Nobody with even a minimal, passing knowledge of or familiarity with Afghanistan would ever suggest that the Taliban and ISIS-K are "allies":

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/27/world/asia/who-isis-k-afghanistan.html

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-taliban-islamic-state-idUSKBN1KA231

https://www.csis.org/programs/transnational-threats-project/past-projects/terrorism-backgrounders/islamic-state-khorasan

https://www.afghanistan-analysts.org/en/reports/war-and-peace/qari-hekmats-island-a-daesh-enclave-in-jawzjan/

• Cool 1

10 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

fiasco

That’s a nice word. I prefer total sh*tstorm.

Or an unconditional surrender.

For NATO: biggest foreign policy debacle since NATOs inception

For UK: a vote of contempt for a sitting US President, the first of its kind in modern US-UK relations

For former Obama Official David Axelrod: a Total disaster

For former CIA Director Robert Gates: Joe Biden doesn’t know jack squat on foreign policy for last 40 years

For Americans left stranded: The Taliban are knocking door to door executing people

For German Allies: This is a betrayal

For Joe Bidens Interpreter who saved him in 2008: you left us behind. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Stonker said:

'Yes', the Taliban released ISIS from the prisons as part of the 5,000 prisoners it was agreed would be released under the Doha Agreement, although it never happened as agreed, but the last thing that the Taliban and ISIS-K are is "allies".

Why did Taliban release ISIS

Why did Taliban allow ISIS to bomb soldiers

More importantly why are you defending ISIS??

They should be condemned along with the Taliban!

A large part of the reason for the coalition's failure is that the coalition never managed to fully grasp that and they were consequently often used unwittingly by one faction playing them off against another faction,

LOL there you go again trying to deflect blame. That’s strange everything seemed okay until Joe Biden came along. Afghanistan elected 2 presidents, elected female lawmakers, governors and mayors, had female journalists, filmmakers, actresses and singers. Girls could go to school or even study abroad. What failure are you talking about?

The only failure I see is everything said above is now gone because of Joe Biden. A month ago all of them were possible but now? Well you can thank Joe Biden for that. 

Nobody with even a minimal, passing knowledge of or familiarity with Afghanistan would ever suggest that the Taliban and ISIS-K are "allies":

The Taliban despise ISIS so much they released them from prisons by the thousands!

Then why did they work together to attack in force in Mid-April 2021, which they did and Joe Biden ignored. If he didn’t ignore it then the deal that Joe Biden was supposedly bound to (how could he be if he changed the date and ignored the escape clause) would have been nullified. Unless he was never bound to any deal, which is true. 

Edited by 9S_
Context
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Supplied by Joe Biden. 

No, it was supplied between 2003 and 2108. AFAIK Biden was inaugurated in 2021.

29 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

And the 2,000 armored vehicles, 80,000 trucks, 45 Blackhawk helicopters, 50 attack helicopters, dozens of drones, 4 C-130s, 600,000 weapons, 1,500 explosive weapons, 20,000 grenades, howitzers and mortars, 160,000 military gear, 16,000 night vision goggles, 2,500 bombs, millions of rounds of ammunition and oh dont forget about the pallets of cash gifted by Joe Biden

Apart from the wildly inaccurate figures (and WTF are "explosive weapons"😂),  that was all given to the ANSF between 2003 and 2018.

32 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

That’s strange I don’t remember Trump giving the Taliban anything other than Fire and Fury. But I do remember Biden giving the Taliban all provincial capitals and Kabul without a fight. I do remember Joe Biden surrendering all of Afghanistan to the Taliban. I do remember Joe Biden’s unconditional surrender to the Taliban. 

What you "remember" is not correct.

As for "without a fight", the US had nothing in Afghanistan to "fight" with - that wasn't what they were in Afghanistan to do, and hadn't been since 2014.

34 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Joe Biden sent in shipments to Taliban up until last month. He gave them a lot. He’s probably one of the Talibans biggest benefactors. 

That's totally untrue. Give any reliable source for that - any at all.

35 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

No they wouldn’t. This is completely false. The world opinion now is that Joe Biden created one of the biggest debacles since NATOSs inception. All administration officials from Bush to Obama to Trump, call Bidens withdrawal one of the worst in American modern history.

You're confusing "world opinion" about two totally different issues. I'm talking about the US taking back or destroying weaponry and you're talking about the US withdrawal which I've repeatedly said was a shambles.

38 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Please stop trying to whitewash this. 

The last thing I'm doing is "whitewashing" anyone - you're the only one here doing that!

39 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Weird. I don’t remember the Taliban controlling Afghanistan under Bush. 

Very strange timeline to think all of the provincial capitals fell under Obama

I cant recall Trumps unconditional surrender to the Taliban

Please don't deliberately misquote me and totally misrepresent what I've said.  What I said "happened under Bush, Obama and Trump" was "that the US should never have given the ANSF the weaponry in the first place as it was trying to make the Army (as well as the country) a clone of the US which was doomed to failure"

• Cool 1

No, it was supplied between 2003 and 2108. AFAIK Biden was inaugurated in 2021.

And Afghanistan fell under his watch. A total unconditional surrender that didnt happen under Trump, didn’t happen under Obama and didn’t happen under Bush. 

What you "remember" is not correct.

As for "without a fight", the US had nothing in Afghanistan to "fight" with - that wasn't what they were in Afghanistan to do, and hadn't been since 2014.

That’s strange. You seem to think Joe Biden responded. Well he did by giving it up. He was on vacation when it happened. And he still is on vacation. 

US withdrawal which I've repeatedly said was a shambles.

Thanks to Joe Biden

The last thing I'm doing is "whitewashing" anyone - you're the only one here doing that!

Oh really? Am I blaming the CoAliTiOn FoRcEs, the ones who sacrificed, fought and died for this or are you?

Am I blaming the Afghan Army, like Joe Biden which members of the UK Parliament denounced because they fought alongside them and for Joe to totally desecrate their honor is totally abhorrent. Check that one of for Joe Biden as well, who I’m pinning on only. Not just me, all of NATO, all of our allies, both republicans and democrats, a plurality of voters across the political spectrum. Who do you blame? That’s whitewashing if you try and excuse Bidens ineptness

clone of the US which was doomed to failure

that’s like saying three doctors who saw a pregnant woman during her trimesters is responsible for delivering her baby. NO it’s the doctor who was there on her due date that delivered the baby. 

“DoOmEd To FaILuRe” Until Joe Biden came along. Afghanistan seemed fine under Bush, under Obama and under Trump. All of the weapons were in Afghan hands. All of the provincial capitals were under Afghan hands.

You could play folk music under Bush, Obama and Trump

You could go out without a male chaperone and without the burqa under Bush, Obama and Trump

You could go to a foreign film festival under Obama, Bush and Trump

You could watch TV and see an Afghan actress under Obama, Bush and Trump

You could go to the hair salon, see pictures of women on billboards under Obama, Bush and Trump

You could see on the news a female newsreporter under Obama, Bush and Trump

Girls could go to school, taught by a girl teacher under Obama, Bush and Trump

You could see youtubers travel to Afghanistan under Bush, Trump and Obama

You could see Afghans compete at the Olympics under Trump, Bush and Obama

Can you see or do any of these things under Biden?

Edited by 9S_
Context
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Why did Taliban release ISIS

They didn't.  They released 5,000 prisoners who had been imprisoned under the Ashraf Ghani regime, some of whom had fought with ISIS.

Allegiance isn't a constant in Afghanistan, which the US has never understood (and neither, very obviously, do you)

35 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Why did Taliban allow ISIS to bomb soldiers

They didn't. The Taliban simply didn't have total control of the country, and even if they had done it would be impossible for them to stop all terrorism and bombing. It's like asking "why did the US allow the Boston Marathon bombing?"

It's simply absurdly uninformed.

39 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

More importantly why are you defending ISIS??

That's the last thing I'm doing and have done.

40 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

LOL there you go again trying to deflect blame. That’s strange everything seemed okay until Joe Biden came along. Afghanistan elected 2 presidents, elected female lawmakers, governors and mayors, had female journalists, filmmakers, actresses and singers. Girls could go to school or even study abroad. What failure are you talking about?

Everything "seemed okay"?  In Afghanistan?

GAFM.  There's nothing else appropriate.

42 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Then why did they work together to attack in force in Mid-April 2021, which they did and Joe Biden ignored.

Because temporary alliances of convenience are how things work in Afghanistan - that's how they've worked for hundreds of years, which is what the coalition has never understood or tried to understand. It's not just "my enemy's enemy is my friend" but it goes far deeper than that.

I've tried to keep this both rational and on topic and to have an informed debate, but you're all too clearly not interested in that at all and all you want to do is to derail the thread, as you have all others on Afghanistan, with your agenda of trashing Biden as being responsible for twenty years of American incompetence.

I'm not interested in helping you to do that.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2021 at 9:50 PM, RanongCat said:

The US seem to need  war to show and use up young people.

The general US population does not need war.  It is the US military industrial complex that needs war, because wars = big money!  Former President Eisenhower prediction was fairly accurate after as he was leaving office.  https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/eisenhower-warns-of-military-industrial-complex

It isn’t just a US thing either selling arms and weapons around the world.  Every year there are air shows and I think in Paris they have an trade air shows spotlighting aircraft that different countries bring their latest and greatest and take orders to sell to other countries.  One of the oldest is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Air_Show

The military industrial complex is seriously big business and young people recruited into these wars come and go and some become collateral damage.  In the big picture the complex doesn’t care, as long as they are making big money.

Lots of their money is used to lobby, “influence legally”, politicians to get the US into these conflicts and wars.  It is a vicious cycle.  A large percentage of the general US population don’t know much about the rest of the world, as many never travel outside.  Many don’t find out about certain countries until the politicians get the military involved in conflict and it is in the news.

Just my experience from what I learned after a career in the US military and later years as a civilian contractor working in the Middle East for a few of the big companies in the industrial military complex.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stonker said:

They didn't.  They released 5,000 prisoners who had been imprisoned under the Ashraf Ghani regime, some of whom had fought with ISIS.

Total disinformation and misinformation. Something Joe Biden does. Even the Pentagon admits the Taliban released thousands of ISIS members that the US locked up!

Fox News Reporter: How many ISIS prisoners were left at Begram and released by the Taliban?

Kirby: thousands. 

9 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Allegiance isn't a constant in Afghanistan

So they’re allies. Especially so when the Taliban released thousands of ISIS prisoners

10 minutes ago, Stonker said:

They didn't. The Taliban simply didn't have total control of the country, and even if they had done it would be impossible for them to stop all terrorism and bombing.

Nice defense of the Taliban you have there. You mean to say that ISIS managed to sneak through Taliban security checkpoints and the Taliban didn’t inspect their belongings? Surely they were looking for passports and documents to bar US citizens and allies visa documents. I’m pretty sure they want to kill Americans just like the Taliban. 

12 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Everything "seemed okay"?  In Afghanistan?

Hmmm was there an unconditional surrender under Bush?

Was there an unconditional surrender under Obama?

Was there an unconditional surrender under Trump?

Seemed fine to me until Joe Biden’s unconditional surrender. 

13 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Because temporary alliances of convenience are how things work in Afghanistan

So now there allies now. Uh huh okayyy. We’re they allies when the Taliban released thousands of ISIS prisoners? We’re they allies when they let ISIS bomb the airport bypassing their Taliban security checkpoints?

with your agenda of trashing Biden as being responsible for twenty years of American incompetence.

Agenda to Trashing Biden? LOL He’s doing that himself.  And it’s his fault! Everyone agrees except Joe Biden and you.

NATO blames Biden,

European allies blame Biden,

hundreds of stranded Americans blame Biden,

thousands of Afghan allies left to die in Afghanistan blame Biden,

veterans blame Biden,

Republicans blame Biden,

Democrats blame Biden,

plurality of voters blame Biden,

former Bush officials blame Biden,

former Obama officials blame Biden

former Trump officials blame Biden,

journalists blame Biden,

dog lovers blame Biden. 

And your discounting 20 years of actual successes in order to save the inept Resident. Why? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Total disinformation and misinformation. Something Joe Biden does. Even the Pentagon admits the Taliban released thousands of ISIS members that the US locked up!

Fox News Reporter: How many ISIS prisoners were left at Begram and released by the Taliban?

Kirby: thousands. 

So they’re allies. Especially so when the Taliban released thousands of ISIS prisoners

Nice defense of the Taliban you have there. You mean to say that ISIS managed to sneak through Taliban security checkpoints and the Taliban didn’t inspect their belongings? Surely they were looking for passports and documents to bar US citizens and allies visa documents. I’m pretty sure they want to kill Americans just like the Taliban. 

Hmmm was there an unconditional surrender under Bush?

Was there an unconditional surrender under Obama?

Was there an unconditional surrender under Trump?

Seemed fine to me until Joe Biden’s unconditional surrender. 

So now there allies now. Uh huh okayyy. We’re they allies when the Taliban released thousands of ISIS prisoners? We’re they allies when they let ISIS bomb the airport bypassing their Taliban security checkpoints?

Agenda to Trashing Biden? LOL He’s doing that himself.  And it’s his fault! Everyone agrees except Joe Biden and you.

NATO blames Biden,

European allies blame Biden,

hundreds of stranded Americans blame Biden,

thousands of Afghan allies left to die in Afghanistan blame Biden,

veterans blame Biden,

Republicans blame Biden,

Democrats blame Biden,

plurality of voters blame Biden,

former Bush officials blame Biden,

former Obama officials blame Biden

former Trump officials blame Biden,

journalists blame Biden,

dog lovers blame Biden. 

And your discounting 20 years of actual successes in order to save the inept Resident. Why? 

And my cat holds a similar opinion.

• Haha 1