No Vaccinations and No Proof Of Negative Covid Test for Dine-In

9S_

Source: Bangkok Post

No jabs needed for dining in

People in dark-red zones will not need to be fully vaccinated and/or pass a Covid-19 test to dine in at eateries and restaurants in dark-red zones, according to the latest announcement in the Royal Gazette.

While restaurants and several other businesses are gearing up to open, the 9pm-4am curfew will remain in place, while all employees are asked to work from home until Sept 14.

Public gatherings of no more than 25 people will once again be permitted in dark-red zones, albeit with permission from authorities.

In Bangkok, schools will be allowed to resume in-person instruction, given they meet the conditions laid out by the Education Ministry and the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation.

Starting on Wednesday, beauty salons and barber shops will also reopen, though no walk-ins will be allowed. Spas and massage parlours, meanwhile, can only offer foot massages.

Furthermore, inter-provincial travel from dark-red zones will no longer be restricted. Airlines will also be allowed to resume passenger services, as long as seats are limited to 75% capacity, Dr Taweesilp said.

My own commentary:

Total capitulation. Less than 10% fully vaccinated, high daily infection rates, little to no mass testing. You really think an asymptotic person is going to follow the rules of being isolated via home quarantine? Well then I would like to introduce you to an honest cop who did not murder a drug suspect in police custody!

My own factory is calling BS on these relaxed rules and is still imposing strict rules for the workers. As some Thaigers have said, this is NOT how you re-open. Especially so when you cannot receive treatment.

Theyre NOT doing this because the CHY-NA virus is getting better. Restaurant executives met with government officials 2 weeks ago, now I wonder what they talked about??

“What will be will be”

-A certain someone during Songkran

Note: link removed. 

Edited by 9S_
Context
  • Like 2

I totally agree with your personal comments. Nothing has been achieved by the lockdown in Bangkok when they reopen again. People do need to earn money and the Country needs to get back on it's feet .

A pointless exercise yet again, nothing will work unless everyone accepts vaccinations are needed and deaths connected to Covid will be with us continually from now on.