A leading anti-mask protestor has died in Texas from Covid-19.

Andrew Reeve

4 hours ago, AdamX said:

I know you are not gloating, but...

So if he wore a mask, he would have lived?

And there have been no deaths with people who wore masks?

In the case of this unfortunate gentleman, it would be essential to read a coroners report,  before rushing to any judgement, as covid attributed deaths are misleading—as we have seen with the deliberate conflation of the died with and died of diagnosis

Being on your ignore list, I don't expect or desire a reply, but I do want to to educate the open minded reader. And most of your comments offer an excellent opportunity to do just that.

Thank You

Adam it’s all about tipping the odds in your favour. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bob20 said:

I don't enjoy reading this.

But who I feel more sorry for, is the people that suffer from listening to these activists fake information. And if this person had looked at fact instead of disinformation, he might have lived too.

You'd hope that the individuals on this forum who spread the same disinformation and potentially influence peoples lives with the same disastrous result as the guy in this report, would think before they throw their unsubstantiated propaganda online.

I won't hold my breath though.

Who do I feel sorry for ? - his wife and the 4 orphans his stupidity and selfishness has now left behind! 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Benroon said:

Adam it’s all about tipping the odds in your favour. 

Im all for the personal choice of wearing a mask

Im not for the cheerleading the death of people whose only crime was to make personal choices

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, AdamX said:

Im all for the personal choice of wearing a mask

Im not for the cheerleading the death of people whose only crime was to make personal choices

Well said! 

10 hours ago, Faraday said:

Perhaps a course of Ivermectin might have helped?

Oh, but the article says he did take Ivermectin...high doses of it.

Of course, it didn't help.  He wasn't a cow, though a big guy.

Darwinism in play.

I have no sympathy for the loss of him, though I am sure his family grieves.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Darwinism in play.

But as he took that animal medicine I bet he died with no worms  or head lice as ivermectin was primarily developed for  de worming in animals and found to kill human head lice also hence  (  "used to treat parasites in animals and head lice in humans"  ).  Using it on humans as a cure for covid must be as insane as Trumps earlier suggestion to have injections of disinfectant.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/features/ivermectin-covid-19-antiparasitic-political/

6 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Darwinism in play.

I feel kind of mixed on his passing.  I admire anyone who stands up for what they believe in.  I will not contribute to his GoFundMe campaign.  He made a wrong choice.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Darwinism in play.

Indeed. For some reading is difficult.

Especially if the facts don't fit their narrative.

Yet, don't worry, the CCC club will know why it works brilliantly, just not on the ones taking it 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, gummy said:

But as he took that animal medicine I bet he died with no worms  or head lice as ivermectin was primarily developed for  de worming in animals and found to kill human head lice also hence  (  "used to treat parasites in animals and head lice in humans"  ).  Using it on humans as a cure for covid must be as insane as Trumps earlier suggestion to have injections of disinfectant.

https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/features/ivermectin-covid-19-antiparasitic-political/

Really? He surely was the exception for whom ivermectin didn't work... Just ask the CCC squad, they'll know 😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Just ask the CCC squad, they'll know 😉

I thought it was CCC club, although squad has a cooler ring to it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigHewer said:

I thought it was CCC club, although squad has a cooler ring to it.

CCC-anything really, but keeping it polite ☺️

Only joking.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

CCC-anything really, but keeping it polite ☺️

Only joking.

As long as it’s not the CCCP 🤔

Thank you for keeping it all above board.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MrStretch said:

Darwinism in play.

What if someone said this about a mask wearer dying of covid.

Would you feel the same?

51 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

Indeed. For some reading is difficult.

Especially if the facts don't fit their narrative.

Yet, don't worry, the CCC club will know why it works brilliantly, just not on the ones taking it 😉

Im sure you feel the same for the people dying of blood clots due to vaccines?

I don't

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AdamX said:

What if someone said this about a mask wearer dying of covid.

Would you feel the same?

No, I wouldn't because the mask wearer wouldn't be flouting the best advice that science has given us.

I don't, for one breath, buy the bullshit that antivaxxers are spewing, nor the invermectin crowd.  My opinion, and I'm entitled to it.

I believe the vaccines are the best protection, combined with masks and distancing.

I also think that people like this bonehead, who actively tried to convince others to take the more dangerous path, get their just rewards when the virus claims them.

Edited by MrStretch
  • Like 3
  • Cool 1

4 hours ago, Bob20 said:

Really? He surely was the exception for whom ivermectin didn't work... Just ask the CCC squad, they'll know 😉

I would ask them but at the moment they are abseiling on the underside of the flat world 😂

15 minutes ago, gummy said:

I would ask them but at the moment they are abseiling on the underside of the flat world 😂

They're actually all here now, everyone of the hardcore clan has replied except for the poster 🤣 but I can't read them as they're blocked and I have no intention to unblock them 😊

https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/4416-news-forum-ccsa-covid-19-plan-domestic-vaccines-“learning-to-live-with-it”/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-47809

Edited by Bob20
  • Like 2

Sorry to hear of his passing but what a ridiculous biased article.  Ivermectin used in cattle but not humans?  lol  Ivermectin has been safely used by millions of people for decades.  Many drugs are used to treat animals as well as humans that is a fact most should know and there is different packaging and formulation as well as dosage for each.

Additionally no indication for dosing or preconditions but once again we can see an obese individual who did not likley take care of his health.  This looks like more of a anti vaccine anti ivermectin hit piece. 

Edited by Smithydog
Comment re Moderators removed
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

So, have more people who wore masks died of covid than those who didn't? 

What a stupid subject this is, unless you are a mask shaming nazi 

I'd assumed this article was about another "Mr Anti-Vax" who also died from Covid last week.

Great last words in his final tweet:

"Get the shot!"

... and 'no', I'm not joking. 😥

https://www.fox10tv.com/news/us_world_news/conservative-radio-host-who-dubbed-himself-mr-anti-vax-dies-from-covid-19/article_049a415c-b90c-5b46-ae17-ab72e9666bb3.html?block_id=1002179

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, shanghailoz said:

Theres a ton of "Darwin award winners" who got covid and died  https://www.reddit.com/r/LeopardsAteMyFace/

Literally thousands upon thousands.

Luckily its only the flu /s

There's millions more that aren't and have died... So do you have any valid points to make, or is this just another emotional anti masker rant? 

5 minutes ago, gummy said:

And let's hope a few million more go the same way rather than spreading the virus from their unmasked mouths.

Nature's taking care of this.