A leading anti-mask protestor has died in Texas from Covid-19.

Andrew Reeve

1451832984_Thaigernews.jpg.be9748dc2aa2a02eaa80044a88bb889b.jpg

A man who spearheaded efforts in his central Texas community against mask-wearing and other prophylactic measures has died of Covid-19, a month after being admitted to the emergency department. Caleb Wallace referred to himself as Mr Anti-Vax.

According to the San Angelo Standard-Times, Caleb Wallace died on Saturday, according to his wife Jessica Wallace, who provided updates on his condition via a GoFundMe page. He was thirty years old and the father of three children and Jessica is expecting their fourth child.  Jessica Wallace wrote, "Caleb has peacefully passed on." “He will live on in our hearts and minds forever.”

Caleb Wallace assisted in the planning of The Freedom Rally in San Angelo on July 4, 2020. People at the event held signs criticizing the wearing of masks, business closures, science behind Covid-19, and liberal media. In addition, he founded the San Angelo Freedom Defenders. In July 2020, Wallace stated, "We are not happy with the current situation of America." He wrote to the San Angelo school district in April 2021, demanding that all Covid-19 protocols be revoked.

According to the San Angelo Standard-Times, Jessica Wallace's husband began exhibiting Covid symptoms on July 26 but refused to be tested or go to the hospital. Instead, he took high doses of Vitamin C, Zinc aspirin, and Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug used in cattle that officials have advised using against Covid-19. On July 30, he was transported to the emergency department. He had been unconscious and on a ventilator since August 8.

Jessica Wallace wrote on Facebook the day before he died, "He was an imperfect man, but he loved his family and his little girls more than anything."

“To those who wished him death, I’m sorry his views and opinions hurt you. I prayed he’d come out of this with a new perspective and more appreciation for life.

Source:  The Guardian

Sorry to hear that one of the leading folks in what they describe as a conspiracy and experimental vaccine was taken from the earth.  May he RIP, does this allow him to be nominated for the Darwin award....asking for my friends dog.

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Sorry to hear that one of the leading folks in what they describe as a conspiracy and experimental vaccine was taken from the earth.  May he RIP, does this allow him to be nominated for the Darwin award....asking for my friends dog.

Many fools now who thought it was smart to join the flat earthers have succumbed. I don't feel sorry for those idiots one bit, simply Karma. I do feel sorry for their relatives who are left behind though knowing that they will always have to answer questions as to why they supported or helped these utter morons to spout their unscientific and misleading garbage.

They do tracing in Texas? 

How many other people he spread with covid/kill because he not wear the mask?

He know that wear the mask is for protect other people, not himself right?
He care? Me, me, me. 

Unbelievable still have covidiots. USA still average 1000+ Covid death per day.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, gummy said:

Many fools now who thought it was smart to join the flat earthers have succumbed. I don't feel sorry for those idiots one bit, simply Karma. I do feel sorry for their relatives who are left behind though knowing that they will always have to answer questions as to why they supported or helped these utter morons to spout their unscientific and misleading garbage.

The “system” for control covid in USA is not good. 
millions people same him. Anti mask, anti vax, etc. 
650,000 death. 
Danger. Need more education/information about covid. They still not know/understand.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

The “system” for control covid in USA is not good. 
millions people same him. Anti mask, anti vax, etc. 
650,000 death. 
Danger. Need more education/information about covid. They still not know/understand.

But maybe is not so bad? If people same as die also not continue have child to educate to wrong thinking?

1 hour ago, Andrew Reeve said:

1451832984_Thaigernews.jpg.be9748dc2aa2a02eaa80044a88bb889b.jpg

A man who spearheaded efforts in his central Texas community against mask-wearing and other prophylactic measures has died of Covid-19, a month after being admitted to the emergency department. Caleb Wallace referred to himself as Mr Anti-Vax.

According to the San Angelo Standard-Times, Caleb Wallace died on Saturday, according to his wife Jessica Wallace, who provided updates on his condition via a GoFundMe page. He was thirty years old and the father of three children and Jessica is expecting their fourth child.  Jessica Wallace wrote, "Caleb has peacefully passed on." “He will live on in our hearts and minds forever.”

Caleb Wallace assisted in the planning of The Freedom Rally in San Angelo on July 4, 2020. People at the event held signs criticizing the wearing of masks, business closures, science behind Covid-19, and liberal media. In addition, he founded the San Angelo Freedom Defenders. In July 2020, Wallace stated, "We are not happy with the current situation of America." He wrote to the San Angelo school district in April 2021, demanding that all Covid-19 protocols be revoked.

According to the San Angelo Standard-Times, Jessica Wallace's husband began exhibiting Covid symptoms on July 26 but refused to be tested or go to the hospital. Instead, he took high doses of Vitamin C, Zinc aspirin, and Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug used in cattle that officials have advised using against Covid-19. On July 30, he was transported to the emergency department. He had been unconscious and on a ventilator since August 8.

Jessica Wallace wrote on Facebook the day before he died, "He was an imperfect man, but he loved his family and his little girls more than anything."

“To those who wished him death, I’m sorry his views and opinions hurt you. I prayed he’d come out of this with a new perspective and more appreciation for life.

Source:  The Guardian

Mask fanatics also die of covid, so what point are the haters making?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

But maybe is not so bad? If people same as die also not continue have child to educate to wrong thinking?

Maybe you can organize a get-together meeting with some Canadian Twitter-users for an 'Endlosung' solution...

Toronto Star - frontpage.jpg

Two ends to a sharp stick in hands of angry people  will hurt someone . Internet is the sharp stick that gets paid for no matter direction the sharp stick is going back and forward. Only winner is profit and not matter so much who is dead for that. Electronic cave people have new toys.  Many people liked so much the movies about a coca cola bottle that falls from sky. Very  funn, very entertaining for plastic  cave persons. So sad !

7 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Maybe you can organize a get-together meeting with some Canadian Twitter-users for an 'Endlosung' solution...

Is people choice if allowed to have. Democratic  . But if the democratic choice takes away a person who is think opposite where is  democracy in that? Maybe my understanding of democacy is wrong?

2 hours ago, Andrew Reeve said:

against mask-wearing and other prophylactic measures

Perhaps a course of Ivermectin might have helped?

Rejecting everything, does seem a little short sighted.

RIP Caleb.🙏

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Well said.

The callousness of some people is truly depressing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RanongCat said:

This one have four kid already. 
People with low education/IQ have more kids than high education/IQ

I can list many example. But it not be PC.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Is people choice if allowed to have. Democratic  . But if the democratic choice takes away a person who is think opposite where is  democracy in that? Maybe my understanding of democacy is wrong?

Thailand have democrazy.
Same democracy but different.

• Haha 3

My mother and my sister made an appointment for their first Pfizer shot today because of this story. I thought they’d never budge. 

My dear old Dad is still saying ‘no’. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Yinn said:

This one have four kid already. 
People with low education/IQ have more kids than high education/IQ

I can list many example. But it not be PC.

Sure not PC .  Not sure low education is  same as low IQ. But for people poor now know even with small education is best to not have so many children. You have high education and IQ? Few kids?

Edited by RanongCat
change a word

19 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Thailand have democrazy.
Same democracy but different.

Democrazy is what everywhere is having but are told believe the other.

1 hour ago, AdamX said:

Mask fanatics also die of covid, so what point are the haters making?

Cheers! Vaccinated people get covid and pass it on to others! UnVaxers, do the same! 

One can't expect to change or control others in regards to masks and vax's

Best to take care of yourself and let the others choose their path!

As it stands now ,vaccines don't stop the spread of the poison !

Personally I'm waiting for #2 ,which is scheduled for the 13th of Sept. So I will continue to play the game and wear 2 masks,face shield and carry a bottle  of 70 percent in my side pocket.

After my second ,I'll still have to play the game in Thailand I'll drop the shield and just use 2 masks and booster up when needed!

If you see me on the streets ,don't get in my face without a mask 555!

Edited by riclag
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, RanongCat said:

2 hours ago, gummy said:

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

2 hours ago, Rain said:

Well...these things happen.

Especially as it applies to the ignorant.

I don't enjoy reading this.

But who I feel more sorry for, is the people that suffer from listening to these activists fake information. And if this person had looked at fact instead of disinformation, he might have lived too.

You'd hope that the individuals on this forum who spread the same disinformation and potentially influence peoples lives with the same disastrous result as the guy in this report, would think before they throw their unsubstantiated propaganda online.

I won't hold my breath though.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Bob20 said:

I don't enjoy reading this.

But who I feel more sorry for, is the people that suffer from listening to these activists fake information. And if this person had looked at fact instead of disinformation, he might have lived too.

I know you are not gloating, but...

So if he wore a mask, he would have lived?

And there have been no deaths with people who wore masks?

In the case of this unfortunate gentleman, it would be essential to read a coroners report,  before rushing to any judgement, as covid attributed deaths are misleading—as we have seen with the deliberate conflation of the died with and died of diagnosis

Being on your ignore list, I don't expect or desire a reply, but I do want to to educate the open minded reader. And most of your comments offer an excellent opportunity to do just that.

Thank You

Edited by AdamX
  • Like 7