Thai EMS to USA. Anyone sent anything lately like a document or anything?

HolyCowCm

Curious to see if anyone has sent anything to the USA either West or East coast recently. I sent a document August 11 and it still says nothing later than August 15. Now this is an important document but it is now 19 days from sending, 18 days from outbound, and 15 days of nothing more than arrival at inward office of exchange, where ever that happens to be. Anyone have an idea?

• 15/08/2564 15:34International (United States)Arrival at inward office of exchange
  • 12/08/2564 21:07SUVARNABHUMI MAIL CENTREDeparture From Outward OE

46 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Have you checked USPS tracking tool? They sometimes pick up the tracking. 

Also it could be a Covid delay

Just checked. Doesn't recognize the EMS numbers from here. I hope it is only a covid delay as it shows it at least left La La Land. Thanks for your suggestion. 

ouch very odd

i would reinput (not copy) the tracking number into UPS app or Aftership checking no gaps/spaces etc as the tracking numbers should be recognised across all platforms not just the thai one

If still unrecognized its very odd and  i really dont know, if its really important i would go back to post office as ask they can be very helpful but  sadly looks like it has not been input in USA system yet or at all (i.e. dropped down behind a desk YES i had a letter do just that!) but it should say 'no data held for tracking number" not that its unrecognised

Edited by poohy

For some reason I was thinking of your plight last night.

I never send anything important international these days, except with a courier.

For all that I like EMS in other countries, I've never really trusted the Thai Postal System.

USPS finally showed it up in their system and I signed up for email updates. Well it did say arrived and was processed through Los Angeles on the 15th. I am just happy it got out of Thailand, but where is it at now 2 weeks later is quite frustrating. Could be a Covid 19 thing now

• Like 1

On 8/31/2021 at 9:46 PM, HolyCowCm said:

USPS finally showed it up in their system and I signed up for email updates. Well it did say arrived and was processed through Los Angeles on the 15th. I am just happy it got out of Thailand, but where is it at now 2 weeks later is quite frustrating. Could be a Covid 19 thing now

Apparently trapped in Customs for the last few weeks as just talked to the USPS and is out of their hands they said. Not resolved