Time to dust off your vaccine passports.

JamesE

Unless state laws are passed I can see discrimination lawsuits being filed.  Even then how to accommodate those who've recovered from Covid and carry natural immunity?  An immunity passport valid for X months perhaps.  Or a family group with say, one member out of 4 unable to have vax due to allergies or high BP etc?

The whole idea is flawed and unworkable IMO.

• Like 4

I think vaccine passports is a great and necessary progression. 

Anti-vaxxers, Covidiots stay home I say.  The rest of the world does not want you here

reserch.jpg

2 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Anti-vaxxers, Covidiots stay home I say.  The rest of the world does not want you here

reserch.jpg

How would a non vaccinated person effect you ?

I don't think a non vaccinated person would effect you at all 

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

How would a non vaccinated person effect you ?

I don't think a non vaccinated person would effect you at all 

If I need to go to the hospital and need to be put in ICU and the beds are full of unvaccinated Covidiots on ventilators.  Yes that would effect me

4 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

If I need to go to the hospital and need to be put in ICU and the beds are full of unvaccinated Covidiots on ventilators.  Yes that would effect me

People with Covid are put in special field hospitals . leaving a space in I.C.U available for you if required 

20 minutes ago, ExpatPattaya said:

Ignorant, insulting and intolerant > good going ExpatPattaya!

No thanks to mRNA experimental vaccines with the vaccine companies NOT WILLING to accept long term liabilities. If they do, then OK, I'll take one, but they haven't done that thus far. I'll take my chances with Ivermectin. If I had to take a vaccine, I would take a traditional vaccine with inactive virus or parts of virus like SinoPharm. There are no unknown risks with them unlike with the mRNA vaccines.

About Ivermectin and this is just one study out of tens of similar studies.

"A Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS) Propensity Score Matching procedure was applied in a 1:1 ratio to homogeneously evaluate 271 healthcare personnel that adhered to a PrEP program with ivermectin at a weekly oral (PO) dose of 0.2 mg/kg, and 271 healthcare personnel who did not adhere to the program were assigned as a control group.

Results: In 28 days of follow-up, significant protection of ivermectin preventing the infection from SARS-CoV-2 was observed: 1.8% compared to those who did not take it (6.6%; p-value = 0.006), with a risk reduction of 74% (HR 0.26, 95% CI [0.10,0.71]). "

https://www.cureus.com/articles/63131-ivermectin-as-a-sars-cov-2-pre-exposure-prophylaxis-method-in-healthcare-workers-a-propensity-score-matched-retrospective-cohort-study

74 percent reduction is much better today than those vaccines that are very very leaky and will provide each month forward about 10 percent less protection. By 2022 they are useless, judging by the Israel numbers.   

Edited by JackIsAGoodBoy

6 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

Unless state laws are passed I can see discrimination lawsuits being filed.  Even then how to accommodate those who've recovered from Covid and carry natural immunity?  An immunity passport valid for X months perhaps.  Or a family group with say, one member out of 4 unable to have vax due to allergies or high BP etc?

The whole idea is flawed and unworkable IMO.

I think if a “ vaccine passport “ was to become a reality it should have been thought about and the wheels set in motion long before we got to where we are now.

Just in Thailand alone there are various different “ proofs “ of vaccine certificates none of which would serve for international travel.

Add that , as Rob says, to those recovered or unable to vaccinate due to health and the whole thing is indeed unworkable.

At some stage countries are going to open sufficiently to regain some sort of normality and the vaccinated and unvaccinated will mix together, some will be taking booster vaccines , some will be taking alternate medication, some will be relying on their immune system and some will just get on with their lives as before. Of course some will die .

Right now everyone has had enough time and information to determine which path we should take . So whichever way we choose let’s just get on with it and put an end to this shit !!

Edited by DwizzleyMatthews
  • Like 2