Pfizer available Aug 28th

riclag

My private in Udon Thani called my wife today(Aug 27)  and told her if we know of any falang who still want the Pfizer vaccine ,to call the Udon Provincial Health Ministry. 042-222-356

I asked my wife about the details ,they said ,the shot is only available while supply lasts and the shots will be given tomorrow.

Very short notice but understandable ,it’s Thailand 555

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2

Great for letting people know, dude.  Kudos to you.

We need to do this kind of networking ourselves because it's obvious the Thai government is doing very little, if anything, to let the foreigners in places aside from Bangkok and Chonburi know what's available and when.

• Like 2

I believe the Pfizer variety is beginning to filter among the masses throughout the country. 

Grab it while you can before the short supply. Can't guarantee there will be more coming. 

The way things are working here, chances are second jab won't be Pfizer - which is dodgy management.

7 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Why they beg people come take? Have so much? very strange.

No, but after it's taken out of the extreme cold storage, its shelf-life is limited.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Why they beg people come take? Have so much? very strange.

Because of it's shelf life and requires a particular storage process. 

23 minutes ago, Rain said:

I believe the Pfizer variety is beginning to filter among the masses throughout the country. 

Grab it while you can before the short supply. Can't guarantee there will be more coming. 

The way things are working here, chances are second jab won't be Pfizer - which is dodgy management.

FYI, two doses are set aside per person and you get your second appointment when you attend the first.

Also, the US has confirmed they donate 1m more, but they haven't arrived yet.

5 minutes ago, Rain said:

Because of it's shelf life and requires a particular storage process. 

Here I see so many want already and have  tried to get. Now is by invite? Something tricky tricky I think. Not that am wanting because I have no trust. Happy with AZ .

20 hours ago, MrStretch said:

Great for letting people know, dude.  Kudos to you.

We need to do this kind of networking ourselves because it's obvious the Thai government is doing very little, if anything, to let the foreigners in places aside from Bangkok and Chonburi know what's available and when.

Yes, thanks for letting us know