Death Due To Complications From AZ Vaccine

Faraday

??? Vaccines kill people every day.

Meanwhile 4.5m people have died due to complications with Covid - what horse do you want to be on ?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

Meanwhile 4.5m people have died due to complications with Covid - what horse do you want to be on ?

People who die from Covid are old people

People who die from the vaccine are from a wide age range. Sometimes athletes die after taking the vaccine or end up with heart problems akin to having a heart attack. 

Now I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I’m more of anti-rush vaccine with experimental technology with no known long term effects type of guy 

Therefore I am waiting for Novavax which is more traditional vaccine. Although we might have to wait a while, unlike Pfizer who was one of Bidens biggest political campaign contributors 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 9S_ said:

People who die from the vaccine are from a wide age range. Sometimes athletes die after taking the vaccine or end up with heart problems akin to having a heart attack. 

Now I’m not an anti-vaxxer. I’m more of anti-rush vaccine with experimental technology with no known long term effects type of guy 

Therefore I am waiting for Novavax which is more traditional vaccine. Although we might have to wait a while, unlike Pfizer who was one of Bidens biggest political campaign contributors 

"People who die from Covid are old people"

What an untrue and misleading statement by you that is. 

6 minutes ago, gummy said:

Perhaps the flavour of his Kool-Aid is tainted. 

26 minutes ago, gummy said:

Strange post @gummy > @9S_ is fully correct that covid-19 deaths are in very large majority in the elderly population, and of course also the obese, diabetic and those with challenged immune systems are in the high risk category.  Even when not taking that last important morbidity factor into account, and just looking at covid-deaths by age-category it is glaringly obvious that it are indeed the elderly (and surely those with underlying conditions) that constitute the majority of covid-deaths.

I pasted below an age-distribution graph of covid-deaths in the US, but the figures are largely similar in ALL other countries.

covid-deaths by age in US.jpeg

15 minutes ago, BlueSphinx said:

Strange post @gummy > @9S_ is fully correct that covid-19 deaths are in very large majority in the elderly population, and of course also the obese, diabetic and those with challenged immune systems are in the high risk category.  Even when not taking that last important morbidity factor into account, and just looking at covid-deaths by age-category it is glaringly obvious that it are indeed the elderly (and surely those with underlying conditions) that constitute the majority of covid-deaths.

I pasted below an age-distribution graph of covid-deaths in the US, but the figures are largely similar in ALL other countries.

covid-deaths by age in US.jpeg

BS.......(blue sphinx)   not the other bs   ........   you are a tireless crusader trying to convince the unconvincable .            your well thought out posts get them blurry eyed from the first sentence.

keep up the good work

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Benroon said:

The horse that makes use of one of the preventive/remedial COVID-19 treatment Protocols (like FLCCC > https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/ >

13 minutes ago, ninja said:

BS.......(blue sphinx)   not the other bs   ........   you are a tireless crusader trying to convince the unconvincable .            your well thought out posts get them blurry eyed from the first sentence.

keep up the good work

According to the CDC if that helps you:

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 is deadliest among older populations. In fact, through February 17, 93 percent of COVID-19 deaths nationwide have occurred among those ages 55 or older. Only 0.2 percent were younger than 25. This trend can also be found on the state level.

https://datavisualizations.heritage.org/public-health/covid-19-deaths-by-age/

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, 9S_ said:

Untrue,people much younger die from covid 19 too, older are just more likely coz of health issues.

3 minutes ago, stuhan said:

Untrue,people much younger die from covid 19 too, older are just more likely coz of health issues.

Indeed they due.  However, they are the unhealthy that have underlying conditions, are obese, have diabetes and other health issues.  Their bodies are young, but their internals are elderly.  Throw in the " go home until you are blue and below 90% oxygen levels" and you have the perfect storm.  Health care systems for the most part are still not treating early, which has shown to reduce bad outcomes immensely.  

With an overall IFR of 0.15% ( that's 15 people out of 10,000 that get covid), the numbers don't add up for the worldwide panic.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/eci.13554

Conclusions

All systematic evaluations of seroprevalence data converge that SARS-CoV-2 infection is widely spread globally. Acknowledging residual uncertainties, the available evidence suggests average global IFR of ~0.15% and ~1.5-2.0 billion infections by February 2021 with substantial differences in IFR and in infection spread across continents, countries and locations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AstraZeneca's relatively high risk for severe side effects is well-known already. (3x higher than Pfizer or something.) So what? I fail to see the point.

1 hour ago, stuhan said:

Where’s your source? How about the CDC’s own statement:

According to the CDC if that helps you:

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 is deadliest among older populations. In fact, through February 17, 93 percent of COVID-19 deaths nationwide have occurred among those ages 55 or older. Only 0.2 percent were younger than 25. This trend can also be found on the state level.

Let’s look at actions taken to reveal who really dies from this Chinese virus:

Why would Thailand prioritize older people to receive the vaccine?

Why would the US prioritize older people to receive the vaccine?

Why did New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Michigan end their policy of housing Wuhan-flu positive patients in nursing homes?

Edited by 9S_
Typos
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Benroon said:

Can you provide a source for this number?

My understanding is that only 6% of covid deaths were because of covid, and 80% of those were elderly.

Ill ride the natural immunity horse

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, AdamX said:

Can you provide a source for this number?

My understanding is that only 6% of covid deaths were because of covid, and 80% of those were elderly.

Ill ride the natural immunity horse

That will be a lonely ride. Soon no restaurants will allow you in, international travel will be withheld, movies, sports events . . . you get the picture.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Benroon said:

Drs Tenpenny and Mikovits say that the death figure in the US is well over 300,000. The AFLD's* group have evidence that shows that VAERS figures are constantly manipulated.

"""4.5m people have died due to complications with Covid,,,""" This is simply hogwash Mr Benroon.

Unless there is something that I don't know about - a DARPA funded bio-weapon that attaches itself to bits of cell debris perhaps - I'm sure that no-one has died from this mystical and fictitious disease. The old people that died, were mostly lacking in basic health care.

* AFLD - Americas Front Line Doctors.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

That will be a lonely ride. Soon no restaurants will allow you in, international travel will be withheld, movies, sports events . . . you get the picture.

At the moment, this also applies to the vaccinated also, so what was the point of getting vaccinated as far as restoring normal life was concerned

If the vaccinated believe they will return to normal, they are mistaken. Continual booster shots are planned, and new strains are on the way.

The best vaccination is to switch off the news

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 9S_ said:

According to the CDC if that helps you:

helps me ?    please explain        or read my post again          2 posters seemed to understand i am in agreement with Mr BS  ..............   

also imo  it is the people whose health is already compromised by existing conditions.....due to age, lack of maintaining their health  ( so many ) ,   etc

obviously (to me)  ,   age is a big factor as the immune system is not as virile as when younger

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, 9S_ said:

Where’s your source? How about the CDC’s own statement:

According to the CDC if that helps you:

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, COVID-19 is deadliest among older populations. In fact, through February 17, 93 percent of COVID-19 deaths nationwide have occurred among those ages 55 or older. Only 0.2 percent were younger than 25. This trend can also be found on the state level.

Let’s look at actions taken to reveal who really dies from this Chinese virus:

Why would Thailand prioritize older people to receive the vaccine?

Why would the US prioritize older people to receive the vaccine?

Why did New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Michigan end their policy of housing Wuhan-flu positive patients in nursing homes?

The figures are in the news each day and your stats show i am correct, it shows that 0.2 % of younger people die from covid which is what i said,not only old people die,so i don't see any point in you corrrecting me.

3 hours ago, 9S_ said:

Continue the fairy tale...

Yes, people die from the vaccine, but it's not "just" old people that die from Covid (as if that would be fine anyway!)

I'll give you one reference, you can find 1000 more if you're interested.

https://www.paho.org/en/news/5-5-2021-hospitalizations-and-deaths-younger-people-soar-due-covid-19-paho-director-reports

1 minute ago, stuhan said:

Yes that's correct

Then why did you say my statement was untrue? 

3 hours ago, 9S_ said:

Which is true old people die from Covid. Now I never used “only” you did. You also added after you said my statement is untrue: about younger people dying (0.2% vs 93%). Youre juxtaposing a statement of young people dying after your statement of “untrue” which, logically, leads people to conclude your referring to my statement of “old people die from Covid” which is true. 

You then stated in another reply: 

12 minutes ago, stuhan said:

The figures are in the news each day and your stats show i am correct, it shows that 0.2 % of younger people die from covid which is what i said,not only old people die

Now I never said only. 

13 minutes ago, AdamX said:

At the moment, this also applies to the vaccinated also, so what was the point of getting vaccinated as far as restoring normal life was concerned

If the vaccinated believe they will return to normal, they are mistaken. Continual booster shots are planned, and new strains are on the way.

The best vaccination is to switch off the news

No. I have friends and relatives who are being told get vaccinated or lose your job. All over the US venues are now requiring proof of having been jabbed to gain entry. You can resist all you want, but it's coming whether you agree with it or not. Like I said - lonely ride.

• Like 1

Just now, Bob20 said:

Yes, people die from the vaccine, but it's not "just" old people that die from Covid (as if that would be fine anyway!)

I never said “just” you did. And according to the CDC less than 0.2% of young people (below age 25) die from the CHY-NA virus. 93% (above age 55) died from the kungflu 

In conclusion: old people die from the Wuhan Flu