Rules and Conditions

41 minutes ago, Smithydog said:

You assume too much. Which would you prefer us to do? Simply delete your posts or maintain as much as possible a consistent Forum rule that requires links on posts where facts are stated or inferred? 

As a Moderator, my personal opinions on a subject, belief or otherwise, does not influence a request for a member to follow a Forum Rule. 

The simple fact is if you had included a link to support a fact or inferred fact at the time, no involvement by the Moderators for that reason would have been needed! So if in doubt, include one or if unsure ask us by PM.

The PM method is also asked to be used if you have any further criticisms you may have about Moderation like you have posted above.

You assume too much.

I did provide links and proof.   Anyway, not here to fight, just pointing it out.

Members,

This discussion adds no further value whatsoever to the Forum and has been locked to further postings. The information about the UK entry shared by SMUK can be seen as used as needed.

Now that you have let off some steam in the playground, I urge you to direct your passion in a more orderly and acceptable fashion to other Forum topics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1