News Forum - MP challenges PM Prayut to kickboxing for prime ministership

Thaiger

1 hour ago, dmacarelli said:

I love it! Any challenge to the creep in chief is a good thing. Prayuth likes to pretend he is tough. Yeah right. I would imagine he would crumble like a cardboard cutout, if challenged with any sign of danger. Easy for him to hide behind his bodyguards.

This could be held as a pay per view event, and could raise money for the poor and provide them with much needed food, that is required because of the emergency Prayuth has caused, to a large extent.

You say you care. Show us. Do something. Do anything. Stop talking, and start acting. 

20c2d3ea7ef152c8c1e165237504bcce.gif

Looks like he's acting there. Must be a bit-part, I can't hear any speech.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bluesofa said:

Looks like he's acting there. Must be a bit-part, I can't hear any speech.

He is ALWAYS acting. He is NEVER sincere. He never means what he says, and he never does what he promises. Prayuth is an abysmal failure as a PM, and he is outed now, like never before.

Does he not understand NOBODY is listening to him anymore, and he has less than zero % credibility?

Edited by dmacarelli
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, dmacarelli said:

He is ALWAYS acting. He is NEVER sincere. He never means what he says, and he never does what he promises. Prayuth is an abysmal failure as a PM, and he is outed now, like never before.

Does he not understand NOBODY is listening to him anymore, and he has less than zero % credibility?

'he never does what he promises'

He did. He told people they were not allowed to sit in the back of pick-ups any more.
Mind you, it took two days before he changed his mind after the backlash.

7 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

'he never does what he promises'

He did. He told people they were not allowed to sit in the back of pick-ups any more.
Mind you, it took two days before he changed his mind after the backlash.

True leaders really are in the service of their people. True leaders act with integrity and in doing so they establish trust. True leaders genuinely value their people and in doing so they create loyalty. True leaders are in the business of assisting people to realize their full potential, and in doing so they inspire excellence. Nobody can demand respect, loyalty or trust, like you constantly do. These things have to be earned. There are no short cuts, no way to cheat the process. Great leaders have integrity and truly value their people. And you do not inspire confidence, as you have never had any follow up in your weak game, you are highly insincere, and grossly incompetent and under qualified for the job. One would think after 7 plus years you have had time to learn. That does not appear to be the case. Prayuth, you are a terrible leader. 

His reply: You cannot criticize us, on any level, for anything! Ever! Am I understood? However, since the worldwide media, social media, and the Guardian are now publishing highly critical articles, about the oppression, suppression, and repression we are inflicting upon the citizens and ex-pats of this nation, the heinous punishment we are handing out, and we are taking more egg on the face than we care to, we will issue a "statement of clarification", so nobody "misunderstands us, or our noble intentions".

We are despots, and there is no length we will not go to, to make it seem otherwise. However, we do not want the world talking about us. That is a bridge too far. Damn, I sure wish the media, social media, and the news agencies did not exist. They make life so complicated for me, when I am always having to justify my behavior! Can't you guys just leave us alone?

• Like 1