The Private called, they got the Pfizer Vacc

riclag

The private hospital in Udon called , CSR  offered  me a choice ,  the Pfizer vacc or the  Mvacc .

So I decided to opt for the  Pvacc ,the CSR said it was from the recent  USA donation and it was only

being offered to foreigners. She called and wanted a commitment by tomorrow morning !  She expects it to arrive in a few days.

Back in May  I registered my family and I  for the Mvacc . I sent in a refundable deposit with the promise

it would arrive  Oct - Dec. I would of held out for the Mvacc but during the conversation,  the CSR couldn't guaranty what month in the 4th qtr, it would arrive. My family is still in line for the mvacc.

Crazy happenings ,I was just complaining today on another forum ,why the  Privates weren't offering the Pvacc, wow.

I

Edited by riclag

This afternoon I received the long awaited SMS from Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. It offered me the choice of two jabs Pfizer or two jabs AZ. I opted for the Pfizer. I just hope they don't run out when it comes time for the 2nd jab.

• Like 1