Man believes 2 prostitutes stole necklace off him in Pattaya

Thaiger

Yesterday in Pattaya, a Russian national reported that he had a white-gold necklace valued at 20,000 baht stolen by what he believes were 2 prostitutes. Around 8 pm Monday, 38 year old Dennis Nidovacom filed his police report. Pattaya police then went to the scene that was located close to a shopping centre on Beach Road. With the aid of an interpreter, Dennis said that he was walking near Pattaya Beach when 2 women, who he believes were prostitutes, approached him and tried to hug him and offer him sexual services. He refused the prostitutes offer of sexual services and […]

The post Man believes 2 prostitutes stole necklace off him in Pattaya appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

29 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

, Dennis said that he was walking near Pattaya Beach when 2 women, who he believes were prostitutes, approached him and tried to hug him and offer him sexual services

Dennis .! a Russian called Dennis , they're having a giraffe there surely .. either way could've been worse if pearl necklaces were involved .. 

Edited by Dedinbed
Sp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kanaloa said:

But how can that be? There are no prostitutes in Thailand. Everyone knows that it is illegal 

Boring. Its been said 2000 times every week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Kanaloa said:

But how can that be? There are no prostitutes in Thailand. Everyone knows that it is illegal 

Can we also have a Yawn emoji please ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, Kanaloa said:

If they catch the thief , they will get a ...............................................

Feel bad for the the guy if it's true, but at the same time, with all the people struggling right now,  it's probably not a good time to be walking around with visible signs of wealth. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

So the guy is wearing a 100 baht t-shirt and 200 baht shorts, but "lost" his 20,000 baht necklace?  Alrighty then 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The other night as i was walking home, i got stopped by the most beautiful woman i have ever seen.

She said to me, hey sexy man..... Take me now, of course without hesitation i got stuck in.🤪

Yeah unbelievable, just like this Russian mans story, probably a 100 baht necklace, but says its a 20.000 baht one just to claim on his insurance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ExpatPattaya said:

So the guy is wearing a 100 baht t-shirt and 200 baht shorts, but "lost" his 20,000 baht necklace?  Alrighty then 🤣

20k is only a little over 400 GBP. Not very expensive.

Where does it say he's wearing 300 baht worth of clothing? Genuine question... I didn't see a picture and I didn't see anything regarding his attire so I might be wrong.

• Like 1

My guess is the true story is he had 2 LB's in his room, fell asleep at a certain point from extreme drunkenness and woke up to his necklace being gone, a long with the LBs.

20,000 baht? Was that it’s weight or value😉. 20,000 baht wouldn’t even get 1 baht weight would it?. Let’s hope he never falls for a Thai bar girl. She’d be ashamed to walk around with just 1 baht of gold 😂

5 hours ago, Saunk said:

My guess is the true story is he had 2 LB's in his room, fell asleep at a certain point from extreme drunkenness and woke up to his necklace being gone, a long with the LBs.

I suspect that happens more often than the times these reports make the news.  Most people would be too embarrassed to reveal to the world how stupid they were.   Maybe CCTV  recordings can shed some light.  He will have some explaining to do if the Police can find video of him walking hand in hand with the ladies in question.

14 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Yesterday in Pattaya, a Russian national reported that he had a white-gold necklace valued at 20,000 baht stolen by what he believes were 2 prostitutes. Around 8 pm Monday, 38 year old Dennis Nidovacom filed his police report. Pattaya police then went to the scene that was located close to a shopping centre on Beach Road. With the aid of an interpreter, Dennis said that he was walking near Pattaya Beach when 2 women, who he believes were prostitutes, approached him and tried to hug him and offer him sexual services. He refused the prostitutes offer of sexual services and […]

The post Man believes 2 prostitutes stole necklace off him in Pattaya appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

5jx8x1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Soidog said:

20,000 baht? Was that it’s weight or value😉. 20,000 baht wouldn’t even get 1 baht weight would it?. Let’s hope he never falls for a Thai bar girl. She’d be ashamed to walk around with just 1 baht of gold 😂

Exactly.

One Baht gold isn't terribly worthy when attempting to promote an image that doesn't exist.

• 2 weeks later...

I was sitting in a restaurant in Phuket  a few years ago I overheard a male customer talking to the British owner about what happened to him last night.

He said he had met a gorgeous young man in a gay bar and after a few drinks took him onto the beach to have a little bit of you know what.

He said the Thai man removed his trousers from him, the Thai man then pointed at something, he looked and when he turned back he saw the Thai man was running down the beach with his trousers containing his wallet.

He seemed to think it was quite funny, I did.

• Haha 1

If the story is true then why would anybody walk in a place like Pattaya near the beach at night wearing gold?

In 2019 I was building a house in Rayong about one hundred kilometres south of Pattaya over a four month period.

One afternoon we drove to Pattaya, at about five pm we walked on the beach road and we noticed a lot of women standing alone along the pavement, blokes would stop and have chat and then move onto the next one.

It was obvious of course what they were up to but the area was full of kids on holiday with their parents, I was wondering why they were allowed to 'work' there, I am sure if they want to sell themselves they could do in in a girly bar away from 'standard tourist'.

Pattaya, not a place for me.

Edited by JamesR
typo

1 hour ago, JamesR said:

If the story is true then why would anybody walk in a place like Pattaya near the beach at night wearing gold?

Some people think they have a right to show off!