I Am Strong Fundraiser by The Thaiger – Report #1, Phuket

Thaiger

The I Am Strong campaign was a Thaiger-supported fundraiser to reach generous viewers who got behind a critical need to find funds to feed communities-under-threat. In Phuket these communities and families range from island workers who have been unemployed for an extended amount of time, to migrant workers locked up in construction camps as part of the official restrictions imposed on the island. Tomorrow we will visit the Bangkok Community Help Foundation. Link to One Phuket… https://www.facebook.com/groups/onephuket/ I Am Strong Fundraising campaign. Watch the video and donate here… https://gogetfunding.com/the-thaigers-i-am-strong-campaign/

The post I Am Strong Fundraiser by The Thaiger – Report #1, Phuket appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2

Well done Thaiger, what a fantastic effort, clearly very different to Thai visa, oops Asean now.

In all my fourteen years on there, they never once did anything in anyway to fundraise for less fortunate people, even though myself and a few others tried in vain to get them help unfortunate people.

• Like 2

This is wonderful work that they are doing!  By the way Tim, the left front tire of your ThaigerMobile looks bald and that could be dangerous in rainy conditions!

• Haha 2