Get your vaccine passports ready.

JamesE

From Saturday morning's NY Times: "German authorities classified the United States as “high risk” on Friday because of the rising number of cases there, affecting unvaccinated tourists who wish to travel to the European country.

After weeks of being able to visit Germany relatively easily, American tourists and other nonessential travelers will have to quarantine for 10 days, starting Sunday, if they cannot document full vaccination or immunity from a past infection. They can shorten their quarantine with a negative test on the fifth day."

Canada is mandating vaccines for both domestic travelers and international arrivals, now Germany steps in. I sense a consensus developing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Order-Followers...

Order-followers are the people that keep the currently existent system of slavery in place; not the ruling class, not the political and not the so-called “elite.”

The people that keep the current slavery system in place, are the people who willfully follow orders. Which can be a difficult truth to learn, and to accept for a lot of people.

Following orders means doing what you are told to do, without judging for yourself whether or not the action you are being ordered to carry out is right or wrong behavior.

If an individual is following orders, that individual cannot possibly be exercising conscience, because by definition, exercising conscience means that one is willfully choosing for themselves right action over wrong action.

Following orders should never be seen as a virtue of any kind; if you are acting based solely on what someone has told you to do, there is no morality found in that, whatsoever. There is
no such thing as morally following orders, the two terms are contradictory.

Therefore, just like we saw in the Nuremburg trials, “I was just following orders” is never a valid excuse or justification for immoral, harmful behavior. This sorry attempt to give up personal responsibility should never be accepted as a valid excuse for such behavior.

The order-follower tries to abdicate their personal responsibility for their actions and pretend the blame lies with the order giver; which is an obvious lie (to themselves, mainly).

They could look you dead in the eye and say “I’m not responsible for that. I just did it; but I’m not the person who’s responsible for it, because I was acting on orders from somebody else.”

It’s astonishing that they somehow truly seem to believe that statement can be regarded as
true, in any way. Sadly, lots of people nowadays believe that there is legitimacy to this immoral behavior because a group of people calling themselves ‘government’ have somehow been imbued and gifted with such “rights.”

The people in government believe they have rights that others don’t; but what’s even worse is that the people who are actually affected by their immoral behavior, they believe it too.

“You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person
will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul.”

Edited by Freeduhdumb
Grammar correction additional content.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just because the drug companies have damage legal immunity, doesn't mean anyone else does, politicians and elected bodies in particular. Should be interesting to watch when the lawsuits start flying. There's no doubt there's 100's of attorneys currently salivating while organizing participants for class action lawsuits.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

“You assist an evil system most effectively by obeying its orders and decrees. An evil system never deserves such allegiance. Allegiance to it means partaking of the evil. A good person
will resist an evil system with his or her whole soul.”

If I understand correctly, you are saying not to travel to Germany because to do so would require following the orders of an evil system?

New York City published an app for visitors where you can take a photo of your vaccination card and present that for admission to restaurants and shows. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gov.nyc.doitt.covidsafe&hl=en_US&gl=US Hopefully we won't need dozens of these apps, with their own rules and requirements, or it's just going to be hot dogs (or pork noodles) from street carts for a long time to come.

• Like 1

Just now, Objectivance said:

Just because the drug companies have damage legal immunity, doesn't mean anyone else does, politicians and elected bodies in particular. Should be interesting to watch when the lawsuits start flying. There's no doubt there's 100's of attorneys currently salivating while organizing participants for class action lawsuits.

Probably more like thousands. I'm in Washington state and they announced today that all state employees must be fully vaccinated by mid-October or they will lose their jobs. Most others have given an out in the form of weekly testing. Not here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesE said:

Probably more like thousands. I'm in Washington state and they announced today that all state employees must be fully vaccinated by mid-October or they will lose their jobs. Most others have given an out in the form of weekly testing. Not here.

A couple of well televised class action suits, a couple of multimillion dollar settlements, coupled with their insurance companies having the absolute grounds to not pay out for company claims on those settlements and most companies will change course overnight. State employers may keep at it longer, as they have everyone else's money to burn in litigation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SomTum said:

If I understand correctly, you are saying not to travel to Germany because to do so would require following the orders of an evil system?

No... I am not singling out Germany. A system... any system.

Edited by Freeduhdumb
Grammar correction additional content.
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Shark said:

I was referencing to Germany.

So that's why you wrote the following?
"Pretty sure AZ and Sinovac aren’t accepted in the US. Probably in Germany too. "

5 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

So that's why you wrote the following?
"Pretty sure AZ and Sinovac aren’t accepted in the US. Probably in Germany too. "

Germany accepts AZ. As it is vaccinated in neighboring countries like Netherlands.

Edit let's add a link about the EU accepted Vaccines shall we: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/human-regulatory/overview/public-health-threats/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/treatments-vaccines/vaccines-covid-19/covid-19-vaccines-authorised -

Vaxzevria (previously COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca)

It's about time the world starts asking vaccine passports if you want to participate in society get vaccinated if you want to live with you alu head and stay in your room since your not allowed to dine out and all other things, by all means. France already is this far other countries will be following - I hope Thailand will be one of those too.

Edited by Shark
  • Like 1

Back to the issue - the 'herd' will decide if/when those have have not been vaccinated may come in close proximity with the herd.  At this time the majority agree not to allow unvaccinated people from certain places to join the herd.  For some time in the future this is going to be the standard approach to large gatherings of people.  Want to come and watch a game of football at the event?  Get vaccinated or watch it on TV will be the decision of more and more authorities all around the world. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 9S_ said:

Pretty sure AZ and Sinovac aren’t accepted in the US. Probably in Germany too. 

My understanding is the EMA (European Medical Association) only accepts AZ from some producers.  I think Germany will go with the EMA judgment.

What I have read is that EMA doesn't yet accept AZ produced in Japan, South Korea, nor Thailand. EMA does accept AZ produced in India and Europe.  ....  My Thai wife claims she read that either Oxford (on behalf of Thailand) or the local Thailand AZ production facility managers, have applied to EMA for approval of Thai produced AZ, but it has not yet been accepted by EMA.

As for Canada, AZ is accepted.  I have searched a lot, but I can not find any indication that Canada rejects the AZ produced by any country, which if true, suggests Canada accepts the quality control that Oxford gives to the various licensed global AZ production.   I would thou, be interested in learning if I am wrong here.

I'm curious to learn if Sinovac will ever be accepted by EMA and by other countries in Europe and North America.  

The acceptance of vaccines is turning out to be a very politicized tool.

Edited by oldcpu

11 hours ago, Objectivance said:

A couple of well televised class action suits, a couple of multimillion dollar settlements, coupled with their insurance companies having the absolute grounds to not pay out for company claims on those settlements and most companies will change course overnight. State employers may keep at it longer, as they have everyone else's money to burn in litigation.

"Multimillion dollar"??? These guys get fined billions and they don't even blink. There will be no settlements because then the companies would have to deal with both the government and their vaccinated employees and their customers for creating an unsafe work environment. Not gonna happen.

Consider too, that while there may be a lowlife, scum-sucking, mouth-breathing, bottom-feeder of a lawyer that will find somebody stupid enough to initiate the class action, most employees realize that during the five to ten year time it takes a lawsuit to work through the first layer of the system they will be both unemployed and unemployable.

Interviewer: "And why did you leave you last job?"

Potential employee: "I was fired for refusing the vaccine."

At this point the interview will end because every company with more than one employee will have a vaccine mandate or there will be one last question:

I: "And how did that make you feel?"

PE: "Lousy. So I sued them."

Unemployable.

There are a couple of "renegade" companies out there, American Airlines for one, who are not requiring vaccines from anybody. They are shoving business toward United and Delta who are requiring vax or test for all employees (United) or vax for all new employees and incentivizing vax for everybody else(Delta). Instead of "chang[ing] course overnight" a vaccine will be a consideration for raises and promotions as proof that you are a team player.

Welcome to the NWO.

Horribly on-topic, but here's the info for getting the vaccine passport - the yellow thing.
Relatively easy too (in Bangkok)

50 Baht, your passport, and a copy of the vaccination form cert.

You'll need to print the green page, copy the vaccination form, and copy your passport, then rock up at any of the 3 places to get the thing done. (See photos for locations)

image.thumb.png.2c4a55a17f58441d8ce3d1e4fa10e923.png

image.thumb.png.8bc44bd962314946a239bb745b86ff3f.png

image.thumb.png.76c55b0633547b71d4a5cbd6439f0247.png

image.thumb.png.9d515e8b8e0d577eb3512708930151d2.pngimage.thumb.png.20eaa5fd6b69b1a04b4adec19eb038ea.png

On 8/15/2021 at 10:48 PM, JamesE said:

Interviewer: "And why did you leave you last job?"

Potential employee: "I was fired for refusing the vaccine."

And as it is the wish of the government, any unemployment benefits may not be available to those not vaccinated. 

• Like 1

On 8/15/2021 at 9:29 AM, Objectivance said:

Should be interesting to watch when the lawsuits start flying.

And if the Court Houses refuse entry to those that are not vaccinated, it would be hypocritical of them. Mind you they may not care. 

1 hour ago, shanghailoz said:

getting the vaccine passport - the yellow thing.
Relatively easy too (in Bangkok)

So you have to rock up in Bangkok in person …. Sounds real easy.

1 hour ago, shanghailoz said:

then rock up at any of the 3 places to get the thing done.

And from memory from the Bangkok times … only six people can sign it off. 60 million divided by 6 equals a massive writer’s cramp.

17 minutes ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

So you have to rock up in Bangkok in person …. Sounds real easy.

And from memory from the Bangkok times … only six people can sign it off. 60 million divided by 6 equals a massive writer’s cramp.

I did mine shots in BKK, don't have details for the other provinces.  I'm sure will be similar.

7 minutes ago, shanghailoz said:

I did mine shots in BKK, don't have details for the other provinces.  I'm sure will be similar.

Report in Bangkok Times is only done in Bangkok. With only 6 officials can sign them off.