Almost 1 million Favipiravir pills are taken daily in Thailand

Thaiger

41 minutes ago, Mr.Ed said:

Sad to say, but I agree with you. And you can add Youtube to the list of 'controlling herd-mentality' point of view also.

Thanks for that @Mr.Ed. As much as I use Y-T I'd never twigged that, as you say, it is a controller of herd-mentality. I wonder how the Y-T mgmt regard that quality . . . good, bad, worrying or, more than likely, income-generating.

58 minutes ago, Stonker said:

No, the word I'm looking for is "illness".

Why am I having to repeat myself... 

"infection numbers" "infection rates" "cases" are not indicators of actual illness. How many are actually sick?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Stonker said:

No, the word I'm looking for is "illness".

No, the word for the mental illness you are suffering from is 'contrariness'

18 hours ago, Stonker said:

Fauci's funding Thai hospitals too?

... and he'll take away their funding if they don't do as he says?

Wow, I never knew that .....

And of course you know that's absolute conspiracy rubbish generated by nut cases.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HappyExpat said:

And of course you know that's absolute conspiracy rubbish generated by nut cases.

Thanks for your eloquent response supported by clear reasoning and factual evidence.  Always appreciate an interesting contribution to the dialogue.

6 minutes ago, Lawyers_Guns_and_Money said:

I certainly hope that the people of Thailand are not being used as guinea pigs for this experimental drug.

Fully agree as that might skew the results of the experimental covid-vaccine they have taken... ?

23 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

"infection numbers" "infection rates" "cases" are not indicators of actual illness. How many are actually sick?

It's a good point that PCR tests can remain positive when there is no viable virus remaining. But I assume most of these detections are among people whose immune systems have not been primed to kill the virus (either by recovery from previous infection or through vaccination), considering that vaccination levels are low and Thailand was blessed to have very low infection levels until a couple months ago.

Since we are in pandemic, it is reasonable to assume for purposes of reducing spread that the people who test positive need to isolate, and contacts should be traced. Whether any of those people ever get seriously ill depends on their own biology and any interventions they employ. Individual illness is the medical system's problem, while containing spread is the public health system's problem.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

Thanks for your eloquent response supported by clear reasoning and factual evidence.  Always appreciate an interesting contribution to the dialogue.

Rubbish is rubbish. That's all that is needed. I'm not going to waste time on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Stonker said:

"IVM" as a treatment for Covid19?

Really?

... and FWIW I do "comprehend"  what you're referring to by "IVM", but as you clearly have no idea what you've said that puts your medical knowledge neatly into perspective as infertility treatment is hardly appropriate.

I can't wait to get injected with spike proteins so I can be a Stonker around other people.  

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 3:05 AM, Thaiger said:

According to the Ministry of Public Health, Covid-19 patients in Thailand are taking almost a million Favipiravir pills each day as infection numbers surge around the country. The daily Covid-19 infection rates have now crossed over the 20,000 mark and with so many new cases, the demand for the antiviral tablets is skyrocketing. The Government Pharmaceutical Organisation has been called upon by Minister of Public Health Anutin Charnvirakul to import much more of the Favipiravir pills after the Department of Medical Services announced that the drug should be used on all Covid-19 infected patients. They have planned to stockpile 420 […]

The post Almost 1 million Favipiravir pills are taken daily in Thailand appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Favipiravir was painted as disinformation not so long ago, just like ivermectin which seems to have been quietly rehabilitated

Yesterdays disinformation, todays medical treatment.

Funny how that works

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

Why am I having to repeat myself... 

Because you insist on doing so even when factually totally incorrect.

"infection numbers","infection rates" and  "cases" ARE indicators of actual illness by any medical definition of the term "illness" in the English language.

That may not be the case in your language, on your planet, but the accepted language on this forum is English.

12 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

How many are actually sick?

By any widely accepted medical definition in the English language, obviously ALL of them.

4 hours ago, BlueSphinx said:

Far more supported by clear reasoning and factual evidence than the dangerous rubbish you're constantly posting.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Far more supported by clear reasoning and factual evidence than the dangerous rubbish you're constantly posting.

Thanks!  As I already mentioned earlier: being discredited by the likes of you is one of the largest compliments one can get.  I wear such Stonker badge of disapproval as a sign of honor!

1 hour ago, BlueSphinx said:

Thanks!  As I already mentioned earlier: being discredited by the likes of you is one of the largest compliments one can get.  I wear such Stonker badge of disapproval as a sign of honor!

Being proud of being wrong isn't something to strive for.