News Forum - Thai sex workers rally at Parliament for protection act

Thaiger

Thai sex workers protested outside Parliament today, October 2, to follow up on a protection act proposal in Thailand. This marked the third protest on the matter. Workers from entertainment venues, massage parlours, karaoke venues, go-go bars, as well as freelance sex workers and members of the Empower Foundation, hosted the event called “I come … …

The story Thai sex workers rally at Parliament for protection act as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

They all look like they're due for retirement but hey... Good luck to them. 

Edited by NonThaiKiwi
  • Haha 1

"Each protester was seen holding signs with various messages calling for their rights and equality. The messages on the signs stated…

“Laws protect workers in every industry, except us.”

I wonder if they will be just as happy to be taxed on all their short time and long time earnings?

Are there any sex workers in Thailand.....I don't think so. It is illegal in Thailand and ask any official. They will deny that there is such thing as sex industry in Thailand. This was a mistake...🤣🤣🤣