Bangkok doctor who received 2 doses of Sinovac dies of Covid-19

Thaiger

1 hour ago, ShibaBud said:

Why do I get this Eerie feeling that we are all being "herded" (pardon the pun) into the House of Pfizer?

Because as a normal person you are probably thinking hey why is there zero talk about health and fitness, Vitamin D, reducing obesity (#1 comorbidity with covid) but only getting on a non stop drip of vaccines for life from big Pharma that has zero liability and will charge whatever it wants.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

14 minutes ago, Craig said:

It would be fascinating if the media reported the deaths of those after getting the annual flu shot.  Just more info for the wrong to use…again.  

Indeed it would.  However that would go against the narrative that is being rolled out world wide.

• Cool 1

29 minutes ago, Yayamanos said:

It would be best to await the autopsy, before concluding and there might another underlying causes, and it is at the moment the source is FB!

Yes, the dreaded FB that has lots to answer for, good or bad. And thanks for this, your debut post, too!

Hello, Yayamanos and welcome to ThaigerTalk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 9S_ said:

People at the WHO need to go to prison for propping up Sinovac vaccine. It’s effectiveness at testing was rated 51%. The threshold to pass is 50%, a 1% difference and they gave it Emergency Use Authorization. For perspective AZ, JJ, Moderna and Pfizer have ratings north of 70%. 

Let’s not forget that the WHO:

1. Denied any human transmissibility was impossible for the initial 3 months of the outbreak in China 

2. WHO sent an investigation team into China, led by Peter Dazak who also funded Gain of Function research in Wuhan found there “was no link to the lab” how convenient 

3. Director of WHO is beholden to China. It was the Chinese voting bloc in the UN who voted for this guy. 

EDIT:

I think you I have it wrong.

The antibody levels were 50%, not effectiveness.

Sao Paulo's Butantan biomedical institute, which tested and is now producing the CoronaVac vaccine developed by China's Sinovac Biotech Ltd (SVA.O), said on Sunday a study it conducted found the shot had an efficacy rate of 50.7% against the P1 variant, and a less widespread strain known as P2.

Antibodies levels do not directly relate to protection either.   Short term infections antibodies increase, longer term its T and B cells that "keep" the memory of how to fight the virus.

Although the media likes to paint quick OMG!! 50% type stories, the truth is a lot more nuanced.

Suggest you do some further reading:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7452821/

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-020-00436-4

Antibody response is often a poor marker of prior coronavirus infection, particularly in mild infections, and is shorter-lived than virus-reactive T-cells; strong antibody response correlates with more severe clinical disease while T-cell response is correlated with less severe disease; and antibody-dependent enhancement of pathology and clinical severity has been described. Indeed, it is unclear whether antibody production is protective or pathogenic in coronavirus infections. Early data with SARS-CoV-2 support these findings

EDITED to add in updated info.

Edited by shanghailoz
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dmacarelli said:

We all know why the lower quality Sinovac was chosen over the more effective vaccines, and that is a crime against the Thai people. There are alot of people who need to be locked up here, some of whom cannot be mentioned. 

Could his family su the government or CP for gross negligence, or manslaughter?

16 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Could his family su the government or CP for gross negligence, or manslaughter?

They are all totally above the law. Any and all laws. They are what we call the untouchables. Unless, the people take it upon themselves to inflict some "law upon them". Now, that would be a joy to see, and it actually could have some positive impact. 

efeeb4b2-23b0-11e9-9177-bd3ae24bba4f_image_hires_101849.JPG

609be13ff89d5df0d2558341c9853b8a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Unless I missed it, the story does not mention the physical condition of the deceased; i.e age, weight, existing illnesses.  Covid could have killed her but were there contributing factors?  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, USA2ChiangMai said:

Unless I missed it, the story does not mention the physical condition of the deceased; i.e age, weight, existing illnesses.  Covid could have killed her but were there contributing factors?  

Quite. Thaiger appears to be in the American 'gang' now. Vilify China at all costs.

5 minutes ago, USA2ChiangMai said:

Yes, a few posters have made similar observations, there. Thanks for this, your debut post . . . at long last!

Hello, USA2ChiangMai and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

3 hours ago, Craig said:

It would be fascinating if the media reported the deaths of those after getting the annual flu shot.  Just more info for the wrong to use…again.  

Whilst it's off topic worth responding. A few links below regards flu vaccination info...

https://www.who.int/news-room/spotlight/influenza-are-we-ready/5-myths-about-the-flu-vaccine

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/vaccinations-shown-to-reduce-flu-mortality-rates

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PBS said:

Slightly off-topic, maybe, but still relevant to the broader vaccination issue, so thanks for that.

• Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 10:08 AM, Thaiger said:

The death from Covid-19 of another fully vaccinated healthcare worker has led to increased calls for Pfizer booster shots.

And medics want the Pfizer, but allow the Government and themselves to continue to jab Thai and foreigners with Sinovac. They should be pushing for Sinovac to be flushed down the toilet and purchase of vaccine that works.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

And medics want the Pfizer, but allow the Government and themselves to continue to jab Thai and foreigners with Sinovac. They should be pushing for Sinovac to be flushed down the toilet and purchase of vaccine that works.

I dont think anyone wants to waste vaccines.

On 8/14/2021 at 3:16 PM, Poolie said:

I dont think anyone wants to waste vaccines.

they have delta here...sinovac and even astra protect only a minor percentage...if a country decides to vaccine it should apply the most useful product...astra and maybe sinovac was good for the original form of that virus but its not anymore...as the virus mutates even pfitzer drops in efficiancy but for my understanding its the best at these time

• Cool 1

Vaccines do not prevent infections, it protects against severe cases and death.

But not 100%!

Health personnel are more in contact with covid patients and therefore risk more than others.

Mathematically they are more likely to be infected and eventually die.

30 minutes ago, sputnik said:

they have delta here...sinovac and even astra protect only a minor percentage...if a country decides to vaccine it should apply the most useful product...astra and maybe sinovac was good for the original form of that virus but its not anymore...as the virus mutates even pfitzer drops in efficiancy but for my understanding its the best at these time

EVEN PFIZER?????

Oh my God, what to do????