Hua Hin aims to vaccinate 70% of local residents in time for October re-opening

Thaiger

Fully understand all the Comments. The Economy needs to be kept up tourism can and should be put back till the Country is on a sound Economic footing not tourism baht.

3 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yes you are correct. Even my Thai friend's factory received only Chinese Sinovac well over 3 months ago. He is the owner.  He asked me if I wanted it and I said flat out no. I have another friend who is a director of another factory, but so far so good no CV-19. But let me tell you the measures they are doing are intense and strict.

May I ask what you are producing? Just keep it vague if you want to answer and where it is in what zone. Yes, I could have got the vaccine through him, but Sinovac, no way so I chose to say no to a Chinese vaccine. Now he is scrambling for another vaccine, but again he is well connected with good friends, whom some I know as well. 

The other factory that my really good Thai friend is the Direct or, well, they have had AZ for most, but are still in trouble if a single outbreak occurs. 

Actually all this is spot on. 

1 hour ago, TheDirtyDurian said:

Glad you agree with yourself.

Known bug. Randomly, quotes of someone end up with a subsequent commenter's user.

• Like 1