News Forum - Thai YouTuber spanked on bottom while travelling in Laos (video)

Thaiger

A Thai YouTuber shared footage on her channel of a Laotian man spanking her bottom while she was visiting a popular attraction in Laos, issuing a warning to her followers. The YouTuber, Yada, is known as a member of one of the most famous YouTube channels in Thailand, SpriteDer SPD. She also has a channel … …

The story Thai YouTuber spanked on bottom while travelling in Laos (video) as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Is there a story here?

What about bargirls grabbing guys todgers in Pattaya. 

Doesn't exactly make front page news now does it. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NonThaiKiwi said:

Is there a story here?

What about bargirls grabbing guys todgers in Pattaya. 

Doesn't exactly make front page news now does it. 

Just a ridiculous comparison

Guys walking through the biggest RLD dump in the world over a girl being sexually harrassed

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Guys walking through the biggest RLD dump in the world over a girl being sexually harrassed

What is 'RLD'?

9 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Oh so the guys in Pattaya aren't being sexually harassed?

Pray tell.  Is this a one way Street? 

If its unwanted then it IS harassment irrespective of what sexual ID one has. 

The comparison is therefore not ridiculous as you put it.  However one gets more attention than the other. 

23 hours ago, NonThaiKiwi said:

Oh so the guys in Pattaya aren't being sexually harassed?

Pray tell.  Is this a one way Street? 

If its unwanted then it IS harassment irrespective of what sexual ID one has. 

The comparison is therefore not ridiculous as you put it.  However one gets more attention than the other. 

Again, you are comparing guys putting themselves in a RLD district, fair game

Vs a girl being sexually harrassed on a public street

I will stay with my opinion it's a ridiculous comparison

Insulting to women, actually 

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2024 at 1:48 PM, Fanta said:

No doubt @Ramanathan.P will be delighted to read this 😜

Thanks for the note friend. However we have to accept the fact that Thailand is being projected as the heaven for entertainment and that is the global preception regarding Thailand. Just ask any married men who is coming to Thailand, especially from Aisan coutries, most of them either will sneak through or create some stories back home to convince their partners for their Thailand travel approval. And we also have to accept the fact that many Thai girls travel out as tourists only to seek some opportunity to make quick bucks wherever and whatever means they can make it. Hence we can't only blame those men who are looking for cheap thrills as it is happening in every part of the world. So it is those people who travel alone or with small group, especially only young females, have to ensure that they just don't become an exhibit in a foreign country. Well, she is an attention seeker and she got what she wanted, only thing is that it is an unexpected way for her.  Anyway it  seems like the incident has least impact on her feelings as she continued to do what she has been doing even after that incident, just some cheap publicity which she has gained end of the day. 🤣

12 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Thanks for the note friend. However we have to accept the fact that Thailand is being projected as the heaven for entertainment and that is the global preception regarding Thailand. Just ask any married men who is coming to Thailand, especially from Aisan coutries, most of them either will sneak through or create some stories back home to convince their partners for their Thailand travel approval. And we also have to accept the fact that many Thai girls travel out as tourists only to seek some opportunity to make quick bucks wherever and whatever means they can make it. Hence we can't only blame those men who are looking for cheap thrills as it is happening in every part of the world. So it is those people who travel alone or with small group, especially only young females, have to ensure that they just don't become an exhibit in a foreign country. Well, she is an attention seeker and she got what she wanted, only thing is that it is an unexpected way for her.  Anyway it  seems like the incident has least impact on her feelings as she continued to do what she has been doing even after that incident, just some cheap publicity which she has gained end of the day. 🤣

What an absolute load of nonsense....

As usual from you

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Marc26 said:

What an absolute load of nonsense....

As usual from you

Well that is your perception and view....I am not going to argue about your comments and view. What I say is my view.......simple as that my friend. As usual we agree to disagree. 

9 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Well that is your perception and view....I am not going to argue about your comments and view. What I say is my view.......simple as that my friend. As usual we agree to disagree. 

It's not my "perception and view"

It's my lived experience.....

"Most" Thai girls don't travel outside Thailand looking to make a quick buck

Your board name suggests you are Indian or brown in some manner

I can assure you, the reputation of people of your persuasion is far worse than any Thai girls around the world