News Forum - US Navy’s MV Ocean Valor visit to boost economy in Pattaya

Thaiger

The US Navy is set to make a significant visit to Pattaya with the MV Ocean Valor scheduled to dock at Pattaya Port from September 16 to 19. Chon Buri Provincial Officials received a notification from the Ministry of the Interior, based on an announcement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, that the request for … …

The story US Navy’s MV Ocean Valor visit to boost economy in Pattaya as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Navy is seen as a positive boost for the local economy and an opportunity for cultural exchange between the personnel and the residents of Pattaya, reported Pattaya News.

Yes, indeed it would be a greatest exchange of experiences for both the men and woman in Pattaya. 

• Like 1

I suspect there will be lots of broke sailors after this visit and lots of 'up country' families getting a boost in income.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Standby Soi 6 the girls are buzzing waiting for a payday. 

Yes, I bet their fat legs and protruding bellies are a sight for sore eyes.  I would have to have been at sea for years before I found that lot remotely  attractive. Most of then look like fat Grandmothers. Soi 6, where women go to die, if indeed they are women at all.  

44 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Yes, I bet their fat legs and protruding bellies are a sight for sore eyes.  I would have to have been at sea for years before I found that lot remotely  attractive. Most of then look like fat Grandmothers. Soi 6, where women go to die, if indeed they are women at all.  

There's a few chunky ones down there lately but I'd say the average age is 25 unlike Pattaya Agogo's where there's plenty of 40 something year olds dancing around silver poles.

However Pinetree Bud compared to US Women their stunners. 

image.png.125fb19bae62a1b6d0d3f428850d6a25.png

Do they even partake?

I thought the US military clamps down on that 

When I lived in Patong I think it was when the Navy clamped down

There were signs at bars welcoming US Navy and they really had no business from them

All young guys/girls just walking around town

Not really partying 

2 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Do they even partake?

There were signs at bars welcoming US Navy and they really had no business from them

Not really partying 

Normally Ex Cobra Gold the US Military gets R&R in blocks and stay in Beach Road Hotels very busy with them during the daytime in Soi 6 not sure if they have a  nighttime curfew but credit where it's due they're very well behaved and welcomed by local businesses. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

Normally Ex Cobra Gold the US Military gets R&R in blocks and stay in Beach Road Hotels very busy with them during the daytime in Soi 6 not sure if they have a  nighttime curfew but credit where it's due they're very well behaved and welcomed by local businesses. 

The ones in Patong was just a stopover 

I think they go back to their ships at night

So not too much partying 

3 hours ago, Marc26 said:

The ones in Patong was just a stopover 

I think they go back to their ships at night

So not too much partying 

Obvious lack of experience on your part... never served.

7 hours ago, Skip said:

Obvious lack of experience on your part... never served.

Oh my

Someone's butthurt and taking it over into other threads

14 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Do they even partake?

Not really partying 

As with most Militaries on official visits, you usually find that pre inspections take place by Military Liaison staff,  at selected 'safe clean bars',  with bar owners briefed on how the troops should be treated and then a list is published to the troops as to where they can and can't go, with the MPs keeping an eye out.  That was certainly the case in my time and I doubt that has changed much. 

• Like 1

Couple of extra points here.  In my time, the greatest place to visit and party as a Military person was Tehran, pre the takeover by the religious lunatics.  What a party city that was, bars and clubs in abundance, with some of the most beautiful, accessible ladies in the World, and a happy country, and  then the bearded fxxxers screwed it up for everyone. Don't they always.

Second point on sailors.  If they can't exhibit a bit of initiative and get Royally laid in Pattaya, of all places, then something is desperately wrong with the people in the US Navy. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Oh my

Someone's butthurt and taking it over into other threads

No... just pointing out the fact that you continually make things up out of thin air and have nothing to support it... lack of experience or comprehension... but nothing none the less.

PS... why am I butthurt... I don't recall.

On 9/6/2024 at 2:11 PM, Skip said:

No... just pointing out the fact that you continually make things up out of thin air and have nothing to support it... lack of experience or comprehension... but nothing none the less.

PS... why am I butthurt... I don't recall.

Lack of experience?

You literally replied to my experience 

It happened....

Bars in Patong used to make a killing

They were prepared to make a killing and it didn't happen

But I guess because I didn't serve I don't have eyes

They probably get more onboard. Used to be a fighting force

A floating social experiment of DEI and woke now