The Olympics' Leaves Me Cold = No Interest In It At All

Pinetree

On 7/27/2024 at 10:55 AM, DwizzleyMatthews said:

IMG_4436.thumb.png.c7c15380eeda7949942d3377cb487da0.png

It ceases being funny when women are forced to get into the ring with men, and are battered into submission in under a minute.

It is sick and evil.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Ikariotiko said:

It ceases being funny when women are forced to get into the ring with men, and are battered into submission in under a minute.

It is sick and evil.

This beating up of Angela Carini (female) by Imane Khelif (male), live streamed from the Paris Olympics as "Women's Boxing", coupled with the desecration of Christian symbols during the opening ceremony, is a testament to the infiltration of The Temple of Satan in our society disguised as Wokeism. Satanism is based on inversion, as embodied by the androginous deity Baphomet.

I wonder how many meek sheep watched this abomination without reacting.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

This beating up of Angela Carini (female) by Imane Khelif (male), live streamed from the Paris Olympics as "Women's Boxing", coupled with the desecration of Christian symbols during the opening ceremony, is a testament to the infiltration of The Temple of Satan in our society disguised as Wokeism. Satanism is based on inversion, as embodied by the androginous deity Baphomet.

I wonder how many meek sheep watched this abomination without reacting.

That was some weird shit you just wrote

To live in that world must be so weird 

This boxing case really isn't about "wokeism" like letting trans athletes compete in women's sports....

This person has biological imbalances.....

They were born a female or some confused part of both

So not a case of a man deciding they are female for sport

I don't personally think they should be allowed to fight in the women's category but there are many female athletes that seem to have some sort of imbalance that makes them closer to a male......

And the IOC has less stringent rules in place than the IBA

11 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

That was some weird shit you just wrote

To live in the world 

This boxing case really isn't about "wokeism" like letting trans athletes compete in women's sports....

This person has biological imbalances.....

They were born a female

I don't personally think they should be allowed to fight in the women's category but there are many female athletes that seem to have some sort of imbalance that makes them closer to a male......

And the IOC has less stringent rules in place than the IBA

You have a propensity to call "weird shit" anything you don't understand.

Imane Khelif was previously banned for having male XY chromosomes. When you look at his body proportions, namely the hip/shoulder ratio, this is 100% a dude.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

Imane Khelif was previously banned for having male XY chromosomes. When you look at his body proportions, namely the hip/shoulder ratio, this is 100% a dude.

Yeah because you are an expert in "Satanic" shit you all been parroting 555

I am just glad I don't live in the weird world of old aggrieved white men world and talk about Satan and shit, it's weird ....

As for Imane

I am saying it is not your usual "woke" male identifying as a female to play sports 

They were actually born with biological imbalances 

Now I think, unfortunately for them, that disqualifies them from competing 

But it's not your typical "woke" situation 

The Olympics and world sports have been dealing with these athlete biological imbalance issues since the inception, basically 

• Like 1

Macron seems to really like the dude who wins gold medals by beating up women.

IMG_20240802_005728_658.jpg.ad8a9f016e62e7470c206fb66d67495d.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marc26 said:

The Olympics and world sports have been dealing with these athlete biological imbalance issues since the inception, basically 

It is WOKE bs. We didn’t have this crap in the public eye a decade ago. The International Boxing Association banned the hemales from competing. The Olympic committee should have done the same but didn’t and a real woman lost her life long dream to a freak. There’s no excusing that. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, SnapDragon said:

I walked onto the pitch and had a good look. I reckon I could have put my fingers into the cracks.

BR

What a holiday it turned out to be. A triathlon in Negril. The cricket. And the Jamaicans (Raggae Boys) had qualified for the World Cup finals. Went to see them play Sweden in Kingston. Nil-nil draw.

BR

Plenty of sun and rum too.

Mate - that sounds like a great time - never been there myself.

Steve Waugh wrote a great book about the 1995 Tour of West Indies.

Most sports books by the person themselves are khrapp - but this one was very good.

'Steve Waugh's West Indies Tour Diary'

Often wondered, why dont the West Indies combine together for the Olympics etc.

Maybe it is against the OOC rules?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, SnapDragon said:

Swimming is my sport. The only one I'm interested in. Although I can enjoy the ladies beach volleyball and the mud wrestling.

Something wrong with a bloke that doesn't enjoy such things.

Some of those long legged beauties on the volleyball are easy on the eye too.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I am saying it is not your usual "woke" male identifying as a female to play sports 

Good point - but that should have never been allowed to happen.

The reality is that there are only women's sports because they cannot compete against males.

Sure there are the occasional exemption, but in truth it is a huge advantage for a female to have male 'biological imbalances' and the fact is that most successful female athletes have higher male characteristics than feminine slim beauties.

Shall we therefore just get rid of women's sports - the way it is going then that is the only viable solution.

But of course that is totally unacceptable - so will we end up with 100s of different sports categorised based on the amount of male and female 'advantages'?  What about white asians getting a chance to compete at the 100M and other running competitions. How about black africans in swimming, etc etc etc etc. It is all or nothing IMO - just get rid of women's sports and it is all fixed (kidding).   

On 7/31/2024 at 6:39 AM, BigHewer said:

They have to swim fast to escape all the dangerous sea creatures there 😁

It’s basically why I retired to LOS. I was sick and tired of getting bitten venomous snakes, spiders and sharks, stung by box jellyfish and blue ringed octopi and having my offspring eaten by dingoes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Fanta said:

It is WOKE bs. We didn’t have this crap in the public eye a decade ago. The International Boxing Association banned the hemales from competing. The Olympic committee should have done the same but didn’t and a real woman lost her life long dream to a freak. There’s no excusing that. 

We didn't??

Now back to reality.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_Semenya

By the way, I did say I agree they shouldn't be able to compete 

But it's not you guy's favorite "woke" issue 

It's been an issue well before Caster Semenya too..

But I just live in reality......

1 hour ago, AussieBob said:

Good point - but that should have never been allowed to happen.

The reality is that there are only women's sports because they cannot compete against males.

Sure there are the occasional exemption, but in truth it is a huge advantage for a female to have male 'biological imbalances' and the fact is that most successful female athletes have higher male characteristics than feminine slim beauties.

Shall we therefore just get rid of women's sports - the way it is going then that is the only viable solution.

But of course that is totally unacceptable - so will we end up with 100s of different sports categorised based on the amount of male and female 'advantages'?  What about white asians getting a chance to compete at the 100M and other running competitions. How about black africans in swimming, etc etc etc etc. It is all or nothing IMO - just get rid of women's sports and it is all fixed (kidding).   

But we don't have "100's"

We literally have 2

And I compare it to something as simple as weight classes

A 100kg fighter can't fight a 70kg fighter 

Someone with the wrong heightened chromosome can't fight a women

But it isn't the same as "woke" trans playing in women's sports

This person is a female, people been falsely calling them a male......

I still don't think they should be allowed to fight, unfortunately for them....

55 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

We didn't??

Now back to reality.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caster_Semenya

By the way, I did say I agree they shouldn't be able to compete 

But it's not you guy's favorite "woke" issue 

It's been an issue well before Caster Semenya too..

But I just live in reality......

I stand corrected. These anomalies aren’t forced to compete, they choose to knowing they have an unfair biological advantage. That it may be permissible to the minority doesn’t mean the majority should accept it. Make Asylums Great Again. 

4 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I stand corrected. These anomalies aren’t forced to compete, they choose to knowing they have an unfair biological advantage. That it may be permissible to the minority doesn’t mean the majority should accept it. Make Asylums Great Again. 

I am in agreement with you guys

They shouldn't be able to compete

But it's different than the Trans assholes trying to compete in women's sports

But unfortunately they still have an advantage and shouldn't be allowed to compete 

But my point is it's not some "woke" agenda 

The Olympics and sports have been dealing with this exact situations for a long time

And no, it's not a male fighting a female....

They aren't a male

• Cool 1

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

I just don't care.  The Olympics' has been a fraud and a joke for decades, this nonsense of a biological man fighting a biological woman is just one more idiocy, among so many.  I'm old enough to remember that paragon of Russian femininity, Tamara Press, in the 1960s who had testicles the size of tennis balls and enough testosterone in her blood for 5 men. Nothing much has changed in my view.   

I agree that it is totally wrong that this is being allowed but ……

IMG_4455.thumb.jpeg.deb5f0456db8714d1891cb752b6e96db.jpeg

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

I agree that it is totally wrong that this is being allowed but ……

IMG_4455.thumb.jpeg.deb5f0456db8714d1891cb752b6e96db.jpeg

Cute 

A couple of points on the Olympics. Firstly, there would be hardly a single athlete that has competed in the Olympics that would view the experience as anything but positive. I have had the good fortune to meet both Peter Norman and Raelene Boyle. If ever there were two athletes who had reason to feel embittered by their experience it would be these two. However, both have openly stated how much they enjoyed the opportunity to represent their country at the highest level in their sport (track and field). 

Secondly, gender is not binary as some would have you believe. The treatment of Caster Semenya was appalling for a whole host of reasons, nonetheleast than she happened to be a women with a naturally higher level of testosterone than what is considered ‘normal’ for a women. It should be noted she grew up female.

I don’t hear anyone complaining that tall people have an unfair advantage playing basketball or competing at high jump or skinny people have an unfair advantage in long distance running. Or that large folk have an unfair advantage at shot put. The truth is, we are all blessed with various biological strengths and weaknesses and for some of the fortunate amongst us there is an economic value attached to that gift.

50 minutes ago, Khunmark said:

A couple of points on the Olympics. Firstly, there would be hardly a single athlete that has competed in the Olympics that would view the experience as anything but positive. I have had the good fortune to meet both Peter Norman and Raelene Boyle. If ever there were two athletes who had reason to feel embittered by their experience it would be these two. However, both have openly stated how much they enjoyed the opportunity to represent their country at the highest level in their sport (track and field). 

Secondly, gender is not binary as some would have you believe. The treatment of Caster Semenya was appalling for a whole host of reasons, nonetheleast than she happened to be a women with a naturally higher level of testosterone than what is considered ‘normal’ for a women. It should be noted she grew up female.

I don’t hear anyone complaining that tall people have an unfair advantage playing basketball or competing at high jump or skinny people have an unfair advantage in long distance running. Or that large folk have an unfair advantage at shot put. The truth is, we are all blessed with various biological strengths and weaknesses and for some of the fortunate amongst us there is an economic value attached to that gift.

This is the body of a biological male. The hip/shoulder ratio doesn't lie. Males and females are born with different skeletons (female hips are wider for child birth) and hormonal imbalances don't change that.

Capturedcran2024-08-02120227.png.23459c481db887862ee642c18c676932.png

3-man-and-woman.jpg.2e3dccb8b67f7735d3f081a0537768c6.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, rattlesnake said:

Definitely shaped like a Man a cross between Britany Grinder and Michelle (Mike) Obama. 

Gotta feed sorry for the Italian girl year's of hard work and determination ruined by Political Correctness. 

• Like 2

Is it just me or does that Algeria Shemale Boxer look the spitting image of the Trannie from the 1992 movie The Crying Game?

image.png.ef9bba21c648ce8510e8df8696922a77.png

image.png.bf4745de1a91f8cf04917e998b6c1800.png

6 hours ago, 23RD said:

Is it just me or does that Algeria Shemale Boxer look the spitting image of the Trannie from the 1992 movie The Crying Game?

image.png.ef9bba21c648ce8510e8df8696922a77.png

image.png.bf4745de1a91f8cf04917e998b6c1800.png

True. The Crying Game one at least pretended to be a woman…

The way he looks at her on that 2nd pic… @Marc26, now that's weird shit.

1 hour ago, rattlesnake said:

True. The Crying Game one at least pretended to be a woman…

The way he looks at her on that 2nd pic… @Marc26, now that's weird shit.

I'm not the one posting tranny movies 

He came up with that one pretty fast

I think @23RD doth protest too much!! 555