Spain travel Information

mrbrief

Anyone here travelled to pain? I am planning a trip with my fiance in September. Can someone recommend me some romantic places to visit? I know about the most common places, though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations @mrbrief when me and wife visited spain we spend some time there at Comillas, Cantabria this place was really charming the coastal town has beautiful beaches and architecture like the Modernist Comillas Pontifical University buildings. Lots of lovely parks and trails too and also Mérida, Extremadura  you will wander among the impressive Roman ruins and theaters in this historic city located along the banks of the Guadiana River. Very romantic atmosphere! How long you will be visiting by the way? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the recommendations. I can see why you enjoyed visiting those places. I only have about 10 days for this trip. I'll have to add in Comillas and Merida to my list. I'm actually planning to a guide  and arranging a private tour in Ibiza. Btw, did you use any guide over there? 

Edited by mrbrief
  • Like 1