News Forum - Thailand ranks 32nd globally for Muslim travel

Thaiger

12 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

I recommend listening to a Chloe Cole interview, you will learn about the horrendous, irreversible physical and psychological consequences of gender transition, which the victims are not informed of beforehand.

There's a reason why children are not allowed to smoke, drink, drive and vote.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, 23RD said:

No just my point of view Marc you've stated many times on this Forum your dislike for Catholics and your belief that children have been abused by The Catholic Church (historically) .

But you're an avid supporter of an Administration who thinks it's fine to abuse and mutilate kids in the present day however as an advocate of free speech it's interesting to hear your point of view. 

And you support a party whose Speaker of the House went to jail for raping kids and whose members wrote letters to the court asking for leniency, calling him a "man of great integrity" after he pleaded guilty of raping kids

Not some idelogical outrage politics or false claims of pedophilia that you have no proof of , but actual guilty please of raping kids.....

Real actual child rape and 41 GOP members wrote letters of leniency

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/dennis-hastert-tom-delay-letters-court-sentencing-222344

Or your cult leader appointing the prosecutor, Alex Acosta, who left Epstein off for, again, molesting kids........to a Cabinet position

https://apnews.com/article/jeffrey-epstein-grand-jury-transcript-florida-b5dce49bdd9bcbce2969107919ddc2d0

How many actual real instances of raping kids would you like me to attach to the GOP, I can go on for days if you want.....

But go ahead and talk about unfounded pedos and ideolgical opinions...........

Again, just let me know how many cases of GOP allegations/arrests you would like me to provide you

https://www.reformaustin.org/public-safety/7-times-as-many-texas-republicans-have-been-arrested-for-child-sex-crimes-as-texas-drag-queens/

21 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

And you support a party whose Speaker of the House went to jail for raping kids and whose members wrote letters to the court asking for leniency, calling him a "man of great integrity" after he pleaded guilty of raping kids

Not some idelogical outrage politics or false claims of pedophilia that you have no proof of , but actual guilty please of raping kids.....

Real actual child rape and 41 GOP members wrote letters of leniency

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/dennis-hastert-tom-delay-letters-court-sentencing-222344

Or your cult leader appointing the prosecutor, Alex Acosta, who left Epstein off for, again, molesting kids........to a Cabinet position

https://apnews.com/article/jeffrey-epstein-grand-jury-transcript-florida-b5dce49bdd9bcbce2969107919ddc2d0

How many actual real instances of raping kids would you like me to attach to the GOP, I can go on for days if you want.....

But go ahead and talk about unfounded pedos and ideolgical opinions...........

Again, just let me know how many cases of GOP allegations/arrests you would like me to provide you

https://www.reformaustin.org/public-safety/7-times-as-many-texas-republicans-have-been-arrested-for-child-sex-crimes-as-texas-drag-queens/

Thanks for your historical case history now back to 2024 and a  quick question Where are the 100'000 missing migrant children that have been trafficked into the US mostly via The Southern Border during the Biden Administration?

58 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Thanks for your historical case history now back to 2024 and a  quick question Where are the 100'000 missing migrant children that have been trafficked into the US mostly via The Southern Border during the Biden Administration?

Completely irrelevant to the conversation, just like your pedo accusations against anyone without any factual proof..............

But........not that facts matter to you cult members

Trafficking has been taken place well before this administration

I am sure you will reply with all sorts of nonsense and not any actual facts

https://humantraffickinghotline.org/en/statistics

3 hours ago, 23RD said:

You keep on quoting that 100,000 number, do you think that if you say it often enough someone might be dumb enough to believe you? No proof, all you do is parrot people who pluck numbers out of thin air to feed the paranoia of the gullible and the foolish.

1 hour ago, Grumpish said:

You keep on quoting that 100,000 number, do you think that if you say it often enough someone might be dumb enough to believe you? No proof, all you do is parrot people who pluck numbers out of thin air to feed the paranoia of the gullible and the foolish.

I've posted 3 x videos from official proceedings within the US Senate as confirmation in the last few hours but don't believe your own lying eyes Grumpish Bud you and Marc26 seem to be in denial (sort of like Alejandro Mayorkas).

Here's some more Bud:

The scary thing is that the numbers probably much higher. 

Hey Democrats leave those kids alone. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 23RD said:

I've posted 3 x videos from official proceedings within the US Senate as confirmation in the last few hours but don't believe your own lying eyes Grumpish Bud you and Marc26 seem to be in denial (sort of like Alejandro Mayorkas).

Here's some more Bud:

The scary thing is that the numbers probably much higher. 

Hey Democrats leave those kids alone. 

Questions from rabid Republicans, most of whom are demonstrably short quite a few marbles and are just hoping to score political points, do not constitute proof. For example, that 85,000 figure is the number of missed follow up calls from the placement agency. How many of those calls were answered the second time around, how many "call back" messages were left, how many were ignored as scam calls? Is my not getting to the phone in time and not returning the call or rejecting the call, because I didn't recognise the number proof that I am up to something nefarious?   

1 hour ago, Grumpish said:

Questions from rabid Republicans, most of whom are demonstrably short quite a few marbles and are just hoping to score political points, do not constitute proof. For example, that 85,000 figure is the number of missed follow up calls from the placement agency. How many of those calls were answered the second time around, how many "call back" messages were left, how many were ignored as scam calls? Is my not getting to the phone in time and not returning the call or rejecting the call, because I didn't recognise the number proof that I am up to something nefarious?   

Not wanting to go off topic again Grumpish but the only one short of a few marbles is Sniffer Joe .

You attempting to make excuses for Alejandro Mayorkas and the Biden Administration when over the past 3 and a half years they've facilitated the biggest human trafficking operation in the history of the world. 

Mayorkas and Biden not exactly credible every member of the CBP detests Mayorkas he's a compulsive liar who's been impeached.

When done to The GOP House & Senate for getting to the truth about the  now over 100'000 missing migrant children hopefully President Trump authorises a Task Force to locate and rescue them come January. 

14 hours ago, 23RD said:

Not wanting to go off topic again Grumpish but the only one short of a few marbles is Sniffer Joe .

You attempting to make excuses for Alejandro Mayorkas and the Biden Administration when over the past 3 and a half years they've facilitated the biggest human trafficking operation in the history of the world. 

Mayorkas and Biden not exactly credible every member of the CBP detests Mayorkas he's a compulsive liar who's been impeached.

When done to The GOP House & Senate for getting to the truth about the  now over 100'000 missing migrant children hopefully President Trump authorises a Task Force to locate and rescue them come January. 

Honestly 

Just delusional nonsense

Maybe Trump will suit up with them and kick in some doors!

I don't know how you people have gotten through life

4 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I don't know how you people have gotten through life

Hard work, the ability to think outside the box, a sense of right and wrong, and never be a sheep. 

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

Hard work, the ability to think outside the box, a sense of right and wrong, and never be a sheep. 

I guess that is all that is needed

Because for the most part,  most of you are delusional 

In that if you spoke the way you do here, most people would shun you

Back on topic,

How do Muslim countries rate for Buddhist or Christians?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Thaidup said:

Back on topic,

A simple google search would have solved it for you.

For Australians travel to Bali ranks second only to New Zealand.

https://www.escape.com.au/news/bureau-of-statistics-reveals-aussies-top-10-destinations/news-story/77ad284257239c14f4c9d6dadcf246f6?gad_source=1&gbraid=0AAAAABflcxV5vRGVPUSpIkvohG6o53m0j&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1Jmuye-ohwMVCatmAh1haQC5EAAYASAAEgI-lvD_BwE

5 hours ago, Khunmark said:

Except that Bali is the odd one out in Indonesia, it is 90% Hindu. Sumatra is governed by Sharia law, the rest of Indonesia isn't, and although Java is 90% Muslim, in general the further east you travel across Indonesia the more a mix of Christianity and Islam it becomes, and in some areas Muslims are only a small minority.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2024 at 11:36 PM, Grumpish said:

Except that Bali is the odd one out in Indonesia, it is 90% Hindu. Sumatra is governed by Sharia law, the rest of Indonesia isn't, and although Java is 90% Muslim, in general the further east you travel across Indonesia the more a mix of Christianity and Islam it becomes, and in some areas Muslims are only a small minority.

So, quite multicultural you might say?

6 hours ago, Khunmark said:

So, quite multicultural you might say?

Once you get away from Java and Sumatra - yes. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2024 at 12:45 AM, Thaidup said:

Back on topic,

Most of you avoided the question, I can understand why, in my opinion it is because you may offend a Muslim and are scared of repercussions.

So then ask yourself "Why?"

Guttless?

Scared?

Cowardly?

Politically correct?

Feminine?

Ball less?

Stand up for yourselves and stop cowering behind what you are supposed to say and say what you think.👍

3 minutes ago, Thaidup said:

Most of you avoided the question, I can understand why, in my opinion it is because you may offend a Muslim and are scared of repercussions.

So then ask yourself "Why?"

Guttless?

Scared?

Cowardly?

Politically correct?

Feminine?

Ball less?

Stand up for yourselves and stop cowering behind what you are supposed to say and say what you think.👍

Because no one gave a shit about your question. 5555

• Cool 1