News Forum - Thailand ranks 32nd globally for Muslim travel

Thaiger

15 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

So I guess the 100's of thousands raped by the Catholic Church and covered up don't count then!

No-one is saying that any child doesn’t count. I did a quick Google for total numbers of child SA to find out the ratio of religious vs non religious and learned that sometimes ignorance is a good thing 😔

On 7/10/2024 at 7:08 AM, AussieBob said:

I read a book many years ago that surmised that humans were attracted to being in a 'religion' or any other form of tightly controlled group-think, because humans instinctively believe that there is something else 'above them' due their inherent knowledge that they will one day die. 

The Greeks and Romans got there millennia before. In particular Epicurus, and later Lucretius, whose only know work, On the Nature of Things, was heavily influenced by Epicurus, was a profound influence on the Renaissance and the Enlightenment after its rediscovery in the 15th century, and was on the Catholic Church's prohibited list of books right up until that list was abolished in 1966. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fanta said:

No-one is saying that any child doesn’t count. I did a quick Google for total numbers of child SA to find out the ratio of religious vs non religious and learned that sometimes ignorance is a good thing 😔

Agreed.....

I'd also contend that organisation's like sports and schools don't really cover things up when finding abuse(usually)

Whereas the Catholic Church and other religious organizations do, at the highest levels 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marc26 said:

So I guess the 100's of thousands raped by the Catholic Church and covered up don't count then!

You and a few others have a problem mate - hijacking this thread and going into personal insults and abuse of those that dont agree with your own hatred driven views towards religions.  Enough said.

• Like 1

Getting back to the OP.  IMO the majority of Muslims 'visiting' Thailand, are those that cross the border down south - Many of them do it several times a year - for personal, family and business reasons.  The rest are those that go to BKK and Phuket mainly.  But without detailed figures - airport arrivals versus border arrivals, it is impossible to prove this.  Which tends me to also think that it is correct, because it is in TAT's best interest to claim anyone entering Thailand is a visitor/tourist, when IMO only those that enter at airports and ship ports should be counted.  If they did that, then IMO there would be far less total visitors/tourists to Thailand and TAT will never allow that happen. Take a look at the numbers from Cambodia and Laos too - mostly border crossers. 

1 hour ago, AussieBob said:

You and a few others have a problem mate - hijacking this thread and going into personal insults and abuse of those that dont agree with your own hatred driven views towards religions.  Enough said.

1 hour ago, AussieBob said:

Getting back to the OP.  IMO the majority of Muslims 'visiting' Thailand, are those that cross the border down south - Many of them do it several times a year - for personal, family and business reasons.  The rest are those that go to BKK and Phuket mainly.  But without detailed figures - airport arrivals versus border arrivals, it is impossible to prove this.  Which tends me to also think that it is correct, because it is in TAT's best interest to claim anyone entering Thailand is a visitor/tourist, when IMO only those that enter at airports and ship ports should be counted.  If they did that, then IMO there would be far less total visitors/tourists to Thailand and TAT will never allow that happen. Take a look at the numbers from Cambodia and Laos too - mostly border crossers. 

Who cares what the religion of a tourist happens to be, isn't that odd?  It is only relevant if you are prepared to make cultural changes to accommodate their, usually,  ludicrous religious needs, or you wish to track them for anti terrorist reasons. Food accommodation, attractions, may be influenced by their Nationality, but why should religion be any kind of factor? Having said all that, western countries, especially in Europe have a clear need to monitor Islamist activity, Asia, not so much, maybe? Question? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Who cares what the religion of a tourist happens to be,

The girls in Soi 6 aren't bothered in the slightest. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

The girls in Soi 6 aren't bothered in the slightest. 

well I hope they are prepared with plenty of lube, we all know what those boys prefer. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

well I hope they are prepared with plenty of lube, we all know what those boys prefer. 

Or maybe take a few goats and donkeys onto the staff? Sorry, this is going downhill very rapidly.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Or maybe take a few goats and donkeys onto the staff?

last time I looked, they were already there. Its not exactly a soi filled with beauty  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

last time I looked, they were already there. Its not exactly a soi filled with beauty  

But you still looked 😜

25 minutes ago, Fanta said:

But you still looked 😜

only on U Tube, not in person. 

43 minutes ago, Fanta said:

But you still looked 😜

I had a look on Wednesday some real Diamonds I don't know what I enjoyed more a couple of hours on The Soi or dinner in the Queen Victoria. 

image.png.796c0a495cc43bd170b5efee43fb0402.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AussieBob said:

When did I personally insult anyone

Unless someone is Catholic that's ok with the systematic rape of kids, then I guess I insulted them.....

20 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

When did I personally insult anyone

Unless someone is Catholic that's ok with the systematic rape of kids, then I guess I insulted them.....

I'm Church of Wales Marc but I've never met a Catholic that was abused.

But you're talking in an historical sense but right now today  100'000 migrant children are missing in the country of your birth under the Biden Administration,  1000's of children are being multilated in your Country of residence by Left-Wing People in the name of Political Correctness. 

In my native UK 10's of thousands have been groomed by South  Asian grooming gangs ( no Christians amongst them) over the last 25 years and the Authorities were frozen to take action because of Political Correctness and many Labour run Councils were actively involved. 

That's the difference between Conservatives and Liberals Conservatives will condemn all child abuse no matter who the perpetrators are Liberals only condemn it when it suits their agenda. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 23RD said:

But you're talking in an historical sense but right now today  100'000 migrant children are missing in the country of your birth under the Biden Administration,  1000's of children are being multilated in your Country of residence by Left-Wing People in the name of Political Correctness. 

In my native UK 10's of thousands have been groomed by South  Asian grooming gangs ( no Christians amongst them) over the last 25 years and the Authorities were frozen to take action because of Political Correctness and many Labour run Councils were actively involved. 

That's the difference between Conservatives and Liberals Conservatives will condemn all child abuse no matter who the perpetrators are Liberals only condemn it when it suits 

Sure thing.....whatever you say

35 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Sure thing.....whatever you say

No just my point of view Marc you've stated many times on this Forum your dislike for Catholics and your belief that children have been abused by The Catholic Church (historically) .

But you're an avid supporter of an Administration who thinks it's fine to abuse and mutilate kids in the present day however as an advocate of free speech it's interesting to hear your point of view. 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

People that have been physically or sexually abused very rarely talk about it 

2 hours ago, 23RD said:

100'000 migrant children are missing in the country of your birth under the Biden Administration,  1000's of children are being multilated

Care to provide a source for that figure? Even the most rabid far-right sources that I can find don't get anywhere near that, and the official figures are around 3,500. As for 1000's being mutilated - being harvested for their adrenochrome by satanic cults? You do know that Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was fiction, don't you? Q is probably still rolling around the floor laughing at the number of suckers like you that actually believed that one.

10 minutes ago, Grumpish said:
2 hours ago, 23RD said:

Care to provide a source for that figure? Even the most rabid far-right sources that I can find don't get anywhere near that, and the official figures are around 3,500.

I'll do better than that Grumpish Bud you can watch it from The US Senate and I'm not surprised your news sources don't cover it as it doesn't fit their narrative of Doctors, Lawyers and Engineers fleeing persecution. 

Go on shock me and call sitting US Senators Q Anon.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

As for 1000's being mutilated -

Hey Lefties leave those kids alone.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Go on shock me and call sitting US Senators Q Anon

Quite a few senators on the ultra-conservative Republican side that are a few short of a full set. Hawley did not produce, nor would he have been able to produce, anything to back up his speculative claim, possibly based on a figure from the HHS on unanswered follow-up phone calls - a missed phone call is proof of what? 

13 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Quite a few senators on the ultra-conservative Republican side that are a few short of a full set. Hawley did not produce, nor would he have been able to produce, anything to back up his speculative claim, possibly based on a figure from the HHS on unanswered follow-up phone calls - a missed phone call is proof of what? 

On course they are Bud and all the People streaming across the US Southern Border are all paid actors including the children that we've seen during the Biden Administration on are TV screens????

Good video below featuring a real subject matter expert who's served numerous US Presidents Tom Holman.

A point to note even the children accompanied by adults can't be verified as not being trafficking victims as both adults and children destroy their documents. 

• Like 2

BTW my apologies for going of topic however there was I believe at least 4 x stories on today's Thaiger News feed reference kids being abused so in a way it's a relevant topic. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Hey Lefties leave those kids alone.

And now riding round on your transphobia hobby horse. Actually I agree to some extent. Surgical intervention should be limited to adults, although counselling - not "therapy" designed to force them to "repent their sinful ways" - is appropriate. Detransitioners actually only represent a very small percentage of the total, and social pressure is the main reason why they do it.

4 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

And now riding round on your transphobia hobby horse. Actually I agree to some extent. Surgical intervention should be limited to adults, although counselling - not "therapy" designed to force them to "repent their sinful ways" - is appropriate. Detransitioners actually only represent a very small percentage of the total, and social pressure is the main reason why they do it.

I recommend listening to a Chloe Cole interview, you will learn about the horrendous, irreversible physical and psychological consequences of gender transition, which the victims are not informed of beforehand.

• Like 1