Anyone outside of BKK had a jab scheduled with expatvac site?

MrStretch

Still have heard absolutely nothing about the 10,800 Pfizer shots that are supposed to be sent to Songkhla province.

No word on when or where those of us "registered" will get notice of a shot in the arm.

Have you - if you're outside Bangkok or Chonburi or Phuket - received notice you have a vaccination appointment?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Still have heard absolutely nothing about the 10,800 Pfizer shots that are supposed to be sent to Songkhla province.

No word on when or where those of us "registered" will get notice of a shot in the arm.

Have you - if you're outside Bangkok or Chonburi or Phuket - received notice you have a vaccination appointment?

No

I'm in Cha-am and I've not heard back yet either, apart from the email confirmation of the registration process.

image.png.2c3225b143a0fde95e25e836884e4022.png

It's still early days I suppose. See how things go down the track a bit.

Edited by NumbNut

14 hours ago, NumbNut said:

I'm in Cha-am and I've not heard back yet either, apart from the email confirmation of the registration process.

image.png.2c3225b143a0fde95e25e836884e4022.png

It's still early days I suppose. See how things go down the track a bit.

I asked the same question in another thread but specifically excluded Bangkok/Chonburi areas. No replies so assume no one on this forum who registered on that new site and live in the provinces like myself has had an appointment. I certainly have not.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more replies to this thread, surely there would be heaps of folks outside of Bangers registered and waiting for the expatvac website to get back to them

According to the Thailand Government Relations Department: "With regard to vaccination for foreign residents, the CCSA has stated that, as of 9 August 2021, a total 46,100 foreign nationals from all age groups have registered via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ “expatvac.consular.go.th” platform. All age groups may register for the FIRST dose of vaccine via the website, but priority will be given to vulnerable groups, based on the same criteria used for Thai nationals. Registered foreign residents will be notified of the dates and vaccination sites in accordance with their level of risk and location of residence. (09/08/2021)"

Of course, this is Thailand, no mention of WHEN that will happen.

4 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

According to the Thailand Government Relations Department: "With regard to vaccination for foreign residents, the CCSA has stated that, as of 9 August 2021, a total 46,100 foreign nationals from all age groups have registered via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ “expatvac.consular.go.th” platform. All age groups may register for the FIRST dose of vaccine via the website, but priority will be given to vulnerable groups, based on the same criteria used for Thai nationals. Registered foreign residents will be notified of the dates and vaccination sites in accordance with their level of risk and location of residence. (09/08/2021)"

Of course, this is Thailand, no mention of WHEN that will happen.

Thanks for repeating what most of us have already read, but my original post elswhere was "has anybody been notified of an appointment yet who signed up on the new site".  

2 hours ago, gummy said:

Thanks for repeating what most of us have already read, but my original post elswhere was "has anybody been notified of an appointment yet who signed up on the new site".  

I just shared yesterday's announcement, dude.  Not sure that everyone is as savvy as you are and see everything that the government announces when they announce it.  Feel free to read it and say to yourself, "Oh, I already knew that."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

I just shared yesterday's announcement, dude.  Not sure that everyone is as savvy as you are and see everything that the government announces when they announce it.  Feel free to read it and say to yourself, "Oh, I already knew that."

So I will make the question even simpler for you then -  who has had an appointment notified yet after registering on the latest  site ? No need to reply if you have not.

If you’re interested I have several friends who registered on the link below, were notified almost immediately and vaccines given in under 2 weeks (given AZ) 

They thought it was only for Brits but some took their Thai spouses along and they got jabbed there and then. 

I hope it’s still going so I haven’t wasted your time. 

https://members.bccthai.com/bcct/asp/application.asp?TpID=99

Just received an e-mail that said my registration on expatvac was cancelled due to no Visa information which I did not provide since there was no clear way how to add the picture portion of your passport and the pic of the visa.  More than a few people reported this problem until someone figure out how to do it an posted it.  Too late for me though.  Turns out on other sites there are reports that many falang are getting these e-mails.  It has been reported that there appears to be a problem with the system and it is sending out these automatically and to wait to see if another e-mail coming.

Luckily I did not put all my eggs in one basket and registered also with Medpark where 4 days ago I got a Pfizer shot.  Three days driving round trip from Chiang Mai.  Made the mistake of spending the night in Phitsanulok where I then discovered there is a ban on all alcohol sales the entire month of August.  Oh well.

Reported today that registrants from the expatvac website will receive their appointments directly from their relative local hospitals and not from expatvac.

Expatvac bit starts at 4.40 mins 

Be nice if we knew which friggin' hospital was supposed to be contacting us.

We've not heard shite, yet.

Edited by MrStretch
  • Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 5:34 PM, MrStretch said:

Be nice if we knew which friggin' hospital was supposed to be contacting us.

We've not heard shite, yet.

same here, no doubt more bullshit

Contact was made by village health center both for registration and appoimtment. They seem to know everyone in our town. Shot is Pfizer

I don't know if their were cross references with the expatvac site. I had to show passport and visa along with passport copies.

Since I had signed up with a village volunteer a couple of months ago, I assume this was based on that sign up.

2 minutes ago, LoongFred said:

Contact was made by village health center both for registration and appoimtment. They seem to know everyone in our town. Shot is Pfizer

I don't know if their were cross references with the expatvac site. I had to show passport and visa along with passport copies.

Since I had signed up with a village volunteer a couple of months ago, I assume this was based on that sign up.

Suggest visiting local health center. Mine we super nice.

4 hours ago, LoongFred said:

Suggest visiting local health center. Mine we super nice.

Just got home. The vaccines were scheduled  for 2 PM. Although the forms were in Thai there was a lot of help available help. I give the entire staff five stars.

I just received an appointment email from the Maharat hospital in KORAT that i registered ages ago. Email came 22.30pm 23rd telling me to go 24th at 10am- till 1pm, a bit of notice would have been nice, also no details about what documents to take or any info on vaccine name. Also says at central korat, i take it they mean central plaza korat.

Edited by stuhan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, stuhan said:

I just received an appointment email from the Maharat hospital in KORAT that i registered ages ago. Email came 22.30pm 23rd telling me to go 24th at 10am- till 1pm, a bit of notice would have been nice, also no details about what documents to take or any info on vaccine name. Also says at central korat, i take it they mean central plaza korat.

So as the title , did you register with the expatvac site who subsequently sent you your appointment or was this appointment as a result of you registering with the hospital earlier.

The thread is about people receiving ( or not ) vacs after registering on the expatvac site, not anything else.