News Forum - Qatar Airways 2024’s best airline, Bangkok Airways best regionally

Thaiger

Qatar Airways has been named the best airline in the world for 2024, overtaking last year’s champion, Singapore Airlines, meanwhile, Bangkok Airways secured the title of the world’s best regional airline for the eighth consecutive year, according to Skytrax’s World Airline Awards. Qatar Airways achieved the top spot in the annual rankings, while Singapore Airlines … …

The story Qatar Airways 2024’s best airline, Bangkok Airways best regionally as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Qatar and Singapore are my go to airlines - Qantas if going to/from Aust.  But I find Bangkok Airways are always extremely expensive - about twice what the other regional airlines charge - hard to justify for a short flight. 

• Like 1

Its fairly easy to top the charts when money is no object and profitability is not required. I would use Qatar, but lets at least admit that its a government agency of PR, meant to make a foul regime look good. Which is also why it was given the Football World Cup by another corrupt organization. How many migrant workers did they kill in that little PR stunt?  Just over 15,000 apparently.    

11 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Qatar and Singapore are my go to airlines - Qantas if going to/from Aust.  But I find Bangkok Airways are always extremely expensive - about twice what the other regional airlines charge - hard to justify for a short flight. 

I like Bangkok Airways but find they often times use really old planes

I just flew Thai VietJet for 1st time and was well impressed 

I also like Nok and Air Asia

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marc26 said:

I like Bangkok Airways but find they often times use really old planes

I just flew Thai VietJet for 1st time and was well impressed 

I also like Nok and Air Asia

Thanks - I also use Nok or Air Asia - next time will check out Vietjet too.