Jump to content

News Forum - Student electrocuted by water cooler at Trang school event


Recommended Posts

A tragic incident occurred at a school in Trang Province, where a 14 year old male student was electrocuted by a water cooler while the school was hosting a sports event. This incident took place last Friday. Over 300 students returned to the school yesterday, dressed in white and black clothing, to mourn the loss … …

The story Student electrocuted by water cooler at Trang school event as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use