Are you boycotting Chinese products? If you're not, why not?

OneAngryJew

Are you boycotting Chinese products?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are you boycotting Chinese products?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

1 minute ago, Poolie said:

Just 'get out' will do..............

Au contraire - I'm almost dribbling whilst awaiting the 437,856 word post as to why he got Sinovac ! ?

7 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Au contraire - I'm almost dribbling whilst awaiting the 437,856 word post as to why he got Sinovac ! ?

I use Dragon Dictate.  It's very handy.

8 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Spidermike? And his homilies about wine and handbags? Nooooooo!!!!!!

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Spidermike? And his homilies about wine and handbags? Nooooooo!!!!!!

I like Spidermike his righteous anger inspires me !

Just now, billybob said:

Chamais pin ups inspire me a lot more but guess what ever floats your boat

7 minutes ago, billybob said:

Dunno about righteous. More like a frustrated eunuch.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Transam said:

I was behind an MG (Maxus T70) truck this morning, there was the Union Jack with Brit written on it, badge on the corner of the rear gate. That, pisses me off.... 

hello Transam welcome to the forum. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

they live in Hua Hin. 

Is that why you left for Bangkok? I figured it was an angry ex-girlfriend.

I buy Chinese.

I love Huawei, been using their phones for 8 years.

Just bought an MG, which is Chinese owned.

I'd happily buy a Geely. Think they're the best looking Chinese motors out there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, OneAngryJew said:

I'll answer these in order.

We don't know.

I assume it was to be a biological weapon for the Chinese.

We don't know that it was moved to China.

Unknown.

Obviously the People's liberation Army and Dr. Fauci through NIH

Scumbag Fauci

One has to be able to segment time. I buy a gun, which is legal, and I buy it legally. That segment of time has no criminality to it. I later decide to give the gun to my son who is a felon and he uses it in a bank robbery. He shoots the guard. Several things happened here. Not all of it was illegal.

France builds a level IV virus facility. Why did France build this for China? We know why the scumbag who heads National Institutes of Health moved the research from America to China, because Obama put a stop to it as it was dangerous. One would have to ask if the scumbag running the National Institutes of Health had moved it to Russia would there have been a clamor to stop it back in the early days of Trump's administration? It's a valid question and it deserves an answer. Would the left have been throwing up all over themselves if it was Russia. Why was it okay to be happening in China?

I'm willing to believe that this virus was accidentally transmitted to a lab worker or several lab workers through carelessness. But what I can't overlook is that people in Wuhan were purposely kept from traveling outside of their province, thereby not infecting the rest of China, but international travel out of Wuhan was encouraged and allowed. I have a theory as to why this happened. And it observers Occam's razor.

Pig face as I like to call the grand poo bah of China, realized that if the virus remained within China, the rest of the world would move forward and China would suffer decades of accomplishments which would have been tossed into the waste bin. So the only choice to be made was to level the playing field. Give the virus to everybody and then everybody would be playing on a level playing field.

But this is not really what happened. This gave China an advantage as they had been dealing with it already for months. I say that our Dr. F face which is shorthand for f*** face or Fauci,  should be rendered to a CIA site and tortured slowly so he won't die.

The pig face or big grand poo bah of China I also think should be tortured forever. That's my opinion. It wouldn't have bothered me if Trump had dropped a nuclear bomb on Beijing. China declared war on the United States and England in just about every country in the world. We would've been justified in turning Beijing into a desert. As I am the one angry Jew, that means I'm angry and now you know who I'm angry with.

I'm also angry at Pres. Biden who clearly has ties which are criminal to the Communist Party of China through his son and directly through his own actions. How many of our senators and congressmen have been compromised by Chinese spies and operatives. Congressman Swalwell  a Democrat was banging fang fang who has now disappeared to the great surprise of his wife. Lots of money went back and forth mainly to these congressmen and senators. Was the name of that lady Sen. who had driver for 30 years who turned out to be a Chinese spy?

Lots of people to be mad at and there's lots of people that should be in prison.

Okaay. ???

• Haha 1

we need to be very clear here, boycott chinese made or chinese owned?

I am dreaming of owning a Tesla, but it's made in China. I might continue dreaming and give Elon Musk a miss?

I love volvo cars, very well made in sweden but Chinese owned (Geely), do i boycott? I am worried about their quality now.

It's a catch-22

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HiuMak said:

I am dreaming of owning a Tesla, but it's made in China. I might continue dreaming and give Elon Musk a miss?

Right now only the Chinese market cars are made in China all of the other exports are coming out of the US. (Until GigaBerlin comes on line.) So it's safe. ?

On 8/9/2021 at 9:45 AM, OneAngryJew said:

If you're not actively boycotting Chinese products, tell me why.

1) Far too much effort.

2) Doesn't do anything (look at the Boycott Israel movement... waste of time)

3) Everything is made in China and I'm quite attached to my belongings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, dmacarelli said:

Never forget, it was Trump who lost the trade war with China. He lost so badly, that to use a boxing analogy, he was bloodied and beaten down one minute into the first round. But, alot of that is simply due to the fact that he was a terrible negotiator. And he was outclassed by Xi, to the tune of 70 IQ points. And you do not win a trade war with China, using a sledgehammer, which was all he had. Just who he was. 

I try not to buy Chinese. It is a challenge. And even many of the products that are made elsewhere, and made with Chinese components. 

That 'war' was not completed. You must have been watching too many Biden election campain ads to notice.

18 hours ago, Benroon said:

It would have been more polite to have started your response with "In my opinion" - IMO.

Trump was Chinas useful idiot - it was cringeworthy watching him get taken apart by the Chinese and the Russians who must have thought all their Christmases has come at once when Trump was elected.

Better than being a useless idiot.

I sincerely wish everyone would boycott Japanese scooters and cars.  The amount of obese farangs on little 125cc scoopies and clicks and such are an eyesore that needs to be eliminated.    Walking and bicycling would be beneficial in getting the obese back into a human form a bit less grotesque IMO

Think about it.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ExpatPattaya said:

I sincerely wish everyone would boycott Japanese scooters and cars.  The amount of obese farangs on little 125cc scoopies and clicks and such are an eyesore that needs to be eliminated.    Walking and bicycling would be beneficial in getting the obese back into a human form a bit less grotesque IMO

Think about it.  

Think about it ??

I think that YOU need to get a life.........?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/9/2021 at 10:21 AM, HolyCowCm said:

I just wish all the countries would come out and say Taiwan. 

Personally I agree with you. However, I also think it may be a step too far for mainland China to accept. They have been strong to ask Hong Kong to be referred as "Hong Kong China" simply to reflect its status as a special administrative region. Can't see them agreeing to what they claim is already a Province of China.

IOC change? Unlikely with Beijing Winter Olympics in 2022! 

Personally I prefer products made in the local country (if outside China) compared to ones "Made in China" or "Made in Taiwan". Sometimes there is no other option if you must buy for an immediate need.