News Forum - I’ve been denied entry to Thailand – Now What?

Thaiger

What happens if you are being denied entry to Thailand? The Thaiger asked Tod Daniels, visa expert at ASEAN NOW visa forum, what do do in this situation. Tod: The first thing is DO NOT panic, many many hundreds of people per week are denied entry and it is not the end of the world … …

The story I’ve been denied entry to Thailand – Now What? as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

One can always enter the neighbouring countries and enjoy the days there. After all all the countries in this region have similarities when comes tourism. Nothing to panic

• Like 1

Mark my words, this is the first of what will become a litany of "articles" promoting discussion or information to be found on the latest purchase, AN, to increase its views and at some point down the road, TT will cease to exist and AN will be the default chat forum here.

• Like 2

Go somewhere else.  If they don't want you, why try? The World is a big place. 

• Like 1

not the end of the world many places to get up and running i left thailand and im not looking back

2 hours ago, ramirez2k said:

i left thailand and im not looking back

And yet here you are writing away on a Thai news site.

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, MrStretch said:

Mark my words, this is the first of what will become a litany of "articles" promoting discussion or information to be found on the latest purchase, AN, to increase its views and at some point down the road, TT will cease to exist and AN will be the default chat forum here.

Good.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, ChrisS said:

And yet here you are writing away on a Thai news site.

Not a news site.  The Thaiger Pte Ld. is a digital media company that uses "news" as a part of its platform to offer a wide array of digital products and services. In 2021, subsequent to an external fund-raising round that reportedly raised approx. US$500,000, Thaiger expanded its focus into eCommerce, Media Production and promotions.  Thaiger does not hold itself out to be a news organization.

19 hours ago, MrStretch said:

Yep - with Thaiger now owning AN, that move is inevitable. Pity - this site had so much potential years ago. 

• Like 1

This is sad but true, forums are for old folk, a medium for a past and fast passing generation, the younger generation don't care about them, they are not interested in 'news', they look to 20 year old,  plump lipped, surgically enhanced, butt lifted, gormless  'influencers' ( and thats just the men, sorry metro males, I'd hardly call them men) for leadership, using X Tube, Instaface, tik book, etc.  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

they look to 20 year old,  plump lipped, surgically enhanced, butt lifted, gormless  'influencers' ( and thats just the men, sorry metro males,

Too true Pinetree Bud not that I really spend much time looking at YouTube / Tik Tok influencers but anyone that takes advice from them needs to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror. 

Sort of like the tosser YouTubers who make YouTube channels about Pattaya most of which have very little experience of living in Pattaya. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Pinetree said:

On 6/22/2024 at 3:01 AM, Pinetree said:

Go somewhere else.  If they don't want you, why try? The World is a big place. 

I

I would imagine anyone needing to argue their way into the country after being denied likely has ties to the country (family, etc)

Not just someone wanting to see Thailand 

• Like 1