News Forum - Foreign man captured on CCTV stealing Thai woman’s motorcycle

Thaiger

A Thai woman is seeking help on social media after a foreign man stole her motorcycle, which was parked near Soi Ta-iad in the Chalong district of Phuket today. The woman shared screenshots of the foreign thief from CCTV footage on her social media account today, June 17, and urged local news agencies to spread … …

The story Foreign man captured on CCTV stealing Thai woman’s motorcycle as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Hopefully the thief will be caught and shipped out, guessing the victim has learned her lesson not to leave the keys in the bike.

• Like 1

The case will be closed amicably with a simple apology claiming it to be a misunderstanding

On 6/17/2024 at 10:25 AM, ChrisS said:

Hopefully the thief will be caught and shipped out, guessing the victim has learned her lesson not to leave the keys in the bike.

OK, I get it about the keys, but I have forgotten my keys a few times. Lucky for me, people are honest. Instead of admonishing the women,  the responsibility does lie with the thief. It was wrong to  to do this and that is really all that matters. The man is a full time POS and should be treated accordingly with time spent in a Thai jail to impress upon him that  stealing is wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vigo said:

Instead of admonishing the women,  the responsibility does lie with the thief.

I am not disputing at all that the responsibility lies with the thief and as I said I hope he is caught and at the very least deported as Thailand does not need scum like him. 

6 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

The case will be closed amicably with a simple apology claiming it to be a misunderstanding

Unless he has a bike parked there and genuinely just got on the wrong bike (highly unlikely) I hope he is charged with the theft and dealt with as a thief should be.