Unseat that other forum for reliable information about navigating Thai Immigration. How can you help?

OneAngryJew

3 minutes ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

Shame you didn’t bring your sense of humour with you when you joined.

He got rid of that when he got rid of his last MG ?, but if you had a real sense of humour you joined the MG Owners club, just to drift off topic for a while.

9 minutes ago, Transam said:

What has a sense of humour got to do with folk here having a go at a bloke who is not, that has worked tirelessly for others though on another site..?  ?

Oh dear ?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, colinneil said:

Why should we not use the same name?

I use it, i see no reason to change, nothing to hide, let them clowns see what i think about them.

If you change your user name, they will not be aware that you have changed forums, remember you cannot delete your account over there.

But mention the unnamed even in a legit question and you can be permanently banned 

9 hours ago, Transam said:

Perhaps you think too much...?

Now that is an odd welcomed face I love to see right now. Show your car picture from before. 

16 minutes ago, TiT said:

No opinion on the mod, but definitely would like this forum to take over as the dominant one.

If really Transam then we are fortunate. 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

If really Transam then we are fortunate. 

Come on Yinn then we can have 3 TVF POTYs in da house.... 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Come on Yinn then we can have 3 TVF POTYs in da house.... 

Somebody must be able to contact her ....

Yes Yinn would keep us in our places.... There were a few other on TVF that were robust defenders of all things Thai,  PatrickThai and justwierd spring to mind.  Though the dude Liverpool Lou writes in a very similar style to those two.

As for UbonJoe, sound advice, but anyone who uses the word "gotten" in a sentence there is no hope...

Interesting to see old piston head over here as well, I clashed numerous times with him on motoring issues on TVF, he just couldn't accept that motoring had moved on since the days of the bod with the red flag in front of the automobile.....

• Haha 1

Just now, billyburi said:

Yes Yinn would keep us in our places.... There were a few other on TVF that were robust defenders of all things Thai,  PatrickThai and justwierd spring to mind.  Though the dude Liverpool Lou writes in a very similar style to those two.

Good gawd do you not realise Liverpool Lou and Just Weird are the same person?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Good gawd do you not realise Liverpool Lou and Just Weird are the same person?

And usernames by a certain mod I suspect also for their click bait targets

Just now, gummy said:

And usernames by a certain mod I suspect also for their click bait targets

You mean Rimmer, because that is the mod who deleted a post of mine regarding them being the same person.

Also Cod Face, Hi Tea, Natai Beach, you only need to see 1 of the user names above vanishes 2/3 days later a new 1 appears using exactly the same words / quotes.

Yet Rimmer claimed he had checked it out, and found nothing to connect them.... Pants on fire Rimmer.

16 hours ago, Jinxy said:

We need more Ubon Joes and less half wits on here.

No, that would be dull.

A forum is only as good as the constituent parts of it's members..............the half-wits are an important element of that.

The fuk-wits can be put on ignore........ they show themselves very quickly.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Any refugees on here from Freakdoor?

I consider Teakdoor a whoreboard.  I have been banned from there as well.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Lowseasonlover said:

Any refugees on here from Freakdoor?

Banned from there a few times, the main freak is Ant who promised never to post on there again if Trump won in 2016, still there bullying and insulting other posters. Threatened other posters with legal action for 'mentioning his wife' on Thailand chatter forum, hope he does not turn up on here.

Edited by thai3

10 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Banned from there a few times, the main freak is Ant Robertson who promised never to post on there again if Trump won in 2016, still there bullying and insulting other posters. Threatened other posters with legal action for 'mentioning his wife' on Thailand chatter forum, hope he does not turn up on here.

Me too banned for life no sad loss 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Yet Rimmer claimed he had checked it out, and found nothing to connect them.... Pants on fire Rimmer.

Pants on fire Rimmer. 

He will be disappointed if you do not live up to that raunchy promise Colin...  ?