News Forum - The pros and cons of cloud computing

Thaiger

Envision a scenario in which your automobile chauffeurs you to your chosen destination whilst you recline and savor the journey into cloud computing. This is not an unattainable aspiration, but rather the tangible existence of autonomous vehicles. These self operating wonders are reforming our transportation apparatuses, courtesy of the revolutionary amalgamation of artificial intelligence. AI … …

The story The pros and cons of cloud computing as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Somebody got a thesaurus for their birthday.

Or should I say: A certain notable obtained a compendium of linguistic analogs as a celebratory consideration for the anniversary of his or her geniture.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Augratin said:

Somebody got a thesaurus for their birthday.

Or should I say: A certain notable obtained a compendium of linguistic analogs as a celebratory consideration for the anniversary of his or her geniture.

Or more probably accurate, someone mastered using ChatGPT to help them write articles.

15 minutes ago, MrStretch said:

Or more probably accurate, someone mastered using ChatGPT to help them write articles.

ChatGPT is a scourge for so many industries… and an increasing number of companies are learning it the hard way as it is ultimately driving down sales figures and degrading their image. I am witnessing this first hand in my field of work (language services industry), what was touted as a revolution is an objective disaster.

The Thaiger needs to recruit and pay actual journalists who learnt and perfected unique skills over several years.

• Like 1