News Forum - Phuket jet ski tragedy casts shadow over British man’s holiday

Thaiger

A British man’s paradise holiday in Phuket tragically turned to gloom for his family when he lost his life in a jet ski crash earlier this month. Jonathan Greene, from Stoke-on-Trent, met a tragic end during his holiday in the sun-soaked paradise of Phuket earlier this month. The 37 year old, of Church Avenue in Baddeley … …

The story Phuket jet ski tragedy casts shadow over British man’s holiday as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Legal or illegal activity of jet ski....there is a big difference in riding a motorcycle on the road and a jet ski on the sea. Many think both are same and simply jump on the jet ski and started trottling it. Looks like inexperience in managing the jet ski opration is the basic cause for the accident. 

8 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Phuket jet ski tragedy casts shadow over British man’s holiday

A shadow? He’s dead. 😅 

RIP Mr Greene. 

• Like 2

"casts shadow over British man’s holiday"

Being dead has that effect!

Had a bit of a laugh at the photo. The jetskis offered for rent are old and battered, not pristine and new.  The problems and risks of Phuket jet skis are no secret and those who rent them put their personal pleasure ahead of the concerns.

Does not look like fun even. Especially from mafias style operators running illegal rentals

I might try one for free if a friend owned it but making a bunch of noise and disturbing the environment is not for me.

6 hours ago, Mamachigawa said:

Does not look like fun even. Especially from mafias style operators running illegal rentals

I might try one for free if a friend owned it but making a bunch of noise and disturbing the environment is not for me.

I agree. Looks like fun for about 5 minutes and then okay what’s next?

12 hours ago, Fanta said:

A shadow? He’s dead. 

RIP Mr Greene. 

More like a "shade", in the classical Greek sense of the word.