Wednesday Covid Update: Record high of 20,200 new cases and 188 deaths

Thaiger

11 minutes ago, LemonMG said:

Phuket covid cases on the rise is more likely from Workers returning from Dark Red zones not the migrant workers that hardly go in public buildings and restaurants. Phuket has left the Back Door Open by a 5 day warning to hurry and bring you illness with you. I heard of bar girls doing just that from people with direct contact to them. Nok Air going around the restrictions from Rayong is crazy since Chonburi uses this airport exclusively, so will people Bangkok.

July 1 all entering Phuket should have had the Same restrictions of 3 day Negative test not 1 week.

Who is in charge of entering Phuket some Elementary Student? I would like to see their educational degree. It certainly isn't a University Education of high standards.

The backdoor is still open. I hardly believe that they search all incoming traffic in case somebody hides in the trunk. Not to mention the private longtail "Fishermans" who I'm sure to turn down all paying customers from the mainland 500 meters away. 15,000 new arrivals to the sandbox were probably drawn some attention from the jobless "masseuses" in the north.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nobodysfriend said:

Germany just sent one 25 year old and unarmed vessel on a ' peace mission ' around half the world that will pass by the south China sea , but nowhere near potential conflict zones ... 555 . they don't want war with China ... who will buy all their Mercedes Benz then ?

But Biden talks about the possibility of a " real shooting war "

https://www.reuters.com/world/biden-warns-cyber-attacks-could-lead-a-real-shooting-war-2021-07-27/

Poor Biden , he looks so very old now ...

Ouf , thanks for your efforts to reduce my depression ... I will open a bottle of black jack now and eat a lot of french fries with tons of mayonnaise , may be I can die of a heart attack ...

Nobody wants war with China, but I'm not so sure about these commie bastards. They already managed to kill some 4,000,000 of us with their pandAmic.

Berlin Germany on Monday sent a warship to the South China Sea for the first time in almost two decades, joining other Western nations in expanding its military presence in the region amid growing alarm over China's territorial ambitions.

Countries including Britain, France, Japan, Australia and New Zealand, have also been expanding their activity in the Pacific to counter China's influence.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/02/world/german-warship-south-china-sea-intl-hnk/index.html

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BookShe said:

Nobody wants war with China

Xi made it clear that he wants to be the ' great leader ' who unifies China . All these preparations with the artificial islands in the SCS only have one goal : China's ' reunification ' with Taiwan .

By force .

But the US have promised to protect Taiwan ...

Edited by Nobodysfriend

Just now, Nobodysfriend said:

Xi made it clear that he wants to be the ' great leader ' who unifies China . All these preparations with the artificial islands in the SCS only has one goal : China's ' reunification ' with Taiwan .

By force .

Well let's hope they help Taiwan better than they did  Afghanistan or Iraq

10 minutes ago, BookShe said:

Nobody wants war with China, but I'm not so sure about these commie bastards. They already managed to kill some 4,000,000 of us with their pandAmic.

Berlin Germany on Monday sent a warship to the South China Sea for the first time in almost two decades, joining other Western nations in expanding its military presence in the region amid growing alarm over China's territorial ambitions.

Countries including Britain, France, Japan, Australia and New Zealand, have also been expanding their activity in the Pacific to counter China's influence.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/02/world/german-warship-south-china-sea-intl-hnk/index.html

France? Sh8t! Now we are deep in the brown stuff. Would much rather face China head on than have the French supporting us from the rear.?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Nobodysfriend said:

Xi made it clear that he wants to be the ' great leader ' who unifies China . All these preparations with the artificial islands in the SCS only have one goal : China's ' reunification ' with Taiwan .

By force .

Do they have Mercedes Benz factories in Taiwan? No? We are in trouble then :))))

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thomazz59 said:

China's military is a paper tiger.. 

So we just send your profile picture guy (Rambo) to deal with them. Case solved. :)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nobodysfriend said:

The virus will not be eliminated by vaccines , vaccines only protect the vaccinated people to become seriously ill .

EVERYBODY  will become infected in the long run .

It will not just miraculously disappear , ( Trump ) , it is here to stay and further mutate ...

Not want to talk about the effects of climate change on top of this ...  Is this the beginning of the end for humanity ? It looks like ...

It does not protect much. In England and with Delta variant 1476 vaccinated people hospitalized and 2152 unvaccinated between Feb 1st and July 19th. Total delta cases: 229 218. Then this: 289 vaccinated died of delta but only 165 unvaccinated! Vaccines are not protecting much with new variants and 2 dose takers have greater mortality rate than unvaccinated. Luckily, delta thus far has a lot lower mortality rate, probably 60-70 percent lower, than alpha. As it happens with pandemics, a tamer virus variant usually wins.

5 hours ago, BookShe said:

The backdoor is still open. I hardly believe that they search all incoming traffic in case somebody hides in the trunk. Not to mention the private longtail "Fishermans" who I'm sure to turn down all paying customers from the mainland 500 meters away. 15,000 new arrivals to the sandbox were probably drawn some attention from the jobless "masseuses" in the north.

So Correct about the masseuses. I have not seen this many in all my years. I'm sure BKK and Pattaya have come here.  The beaches are FULL of ladies for massage.  There must be 200 to 300 on Patong Beaches 2 main roads. Not counting all the Soi around and other areas of Phuket.

• Like 1