Ministry of Public Health says Pfizer vaccine will be allocated correctly, others disagree

Thaiger

Yesterday, the Ministry of Public Health assured the public that all medical staff, including “rescuers” and undertakers, will assuredly get the Pfizer vaccine. Provided, that is, they fall within the ministry’s guidelines for the vaccination. The ministry says the subcommittee on disease immunity enhancement made the decision on Sunday to establish guidelines for the 1,503,450 Pfizer vaccines from the US of A that got to Thailand last Friday. Around 700,000 vaccine doses will be provided to medical staff. Albeit, the number has proven somewhat controversial with the public regarding the equity of the vaccine distribution plan as they say multiple […]

The post Ministry of Public Health says Pfizer vaccine will be allocated correctly, others disagree appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

The last line is intriguing  "or if further supplies of Pfizer become available". This seems to state that there are no additional supplies expected or even ordered which begs the question " what about the tens of millions of Pfizer that we were told had been ordered?" Could it be that this is fake news!

• Like 1

Ok, so +/- 1.5 million delivered, 700,000 allocated to Frontline medical staff (who should have been vaccinated before anyone in the current sham government).

So the question is where are the other +/- 800,000 going to be allocated ??????

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Graham said:

Ok, so +/- 1.5 million delivered, 700,000 allocated to Frontline medical staff (who should have been vaccinated before anyone in the current sham government).

It's easy. Everywhere but your arm.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Time_to_live said:

As a US tax payer, I paid for those vaccines.  Can I get one?  

You honestly expected something in return for your tax contributions in the US? 

K Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

well one thing is for sure i will NEVER let them put Sinovac and AstraZeneca in my body... i absolutely do not trust these 2... and with my Diabetics problem for sure not read to much problems with it, if people have underlying issues

3 hours ago, Paco said:

well one thing is for sure i will NEVER let them put Sinovac and AstraZeneca in my body... i absolutely do not trust these 2... and with my Diabetics problem for sure not read to much problems with it, if people have underlying issues

If you trust one, you ought not trust the others either. So far they all seem to have similar track records.

8 hours ago, Graham said:

There are 12.6 army generals for a start !

1 hour ago, Benroon said:

There are 12.6 army generals for a start !

I guess the 0.6 of a general would be one of those like Prayuth, in his army days and before he metamorphosed into 0.1 of a PM.

Yes, we know you meant 12.6K generals but I couldn't resist your invitation!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Time_to_live said:

Yes, nearly every CVS, Wahlgreens, and clinic in US has them. Yours will be waiting, when you get here.

20 hours ago, Objectivance said:

If you trust one, you ought not trust the others either. So far they all seem to have similar track records.

Moderna and Pfizer I only accept

• 2 months later...
On 8/3/2021 at 11:44 AM, Time_to_live said:

Easy if you go back to the US.  Here they are allocated by  age and visa status.