Jump to content

News Forum - Young woman hospitalised due to infected sex toy


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

A randy teenage couple’s attempt to enhance their sexual pleasure while making love had an adverse effect, culminating in the female partner being admitted to the Police General Hospital with a severe infection caused by a goat’s eye ring which had been left in her vaginal canal. A goat’s eye ring is a sex toy … …

The story Young woman hospitalised due to infected sex toy as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just wondering how could a person not feel anything when a foreign object is inside her privater part? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is an expected consequence of safe, hygienic sex toys and accessories being illegal in Thailand. Lots of 'homemade' devices flooding the black markets (and night markets).

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use