There are Pfizer vaccines now available at MedPark in Bangkok

dmacarelli

Thankfully, it appears some of those 2.5 million doses graciously donated by America, are now available at Medpark in Bangkok, free of charge. I registered already, the website is working without a glitch, and I was able to choose an immediate appointment on the site, and received confirmation within minutes. Highly recommend any ex-pats, who are over 60, and want a quality vaccine, to do this. This site beats the hell out of the government site, as long as you are willing to make the trip to Bangkok. 

97% of all Americans getting Covid now, with the Delta variant, are ones who have deliberately chosen not to get a vaccination. I am not a VAX guy, but I will make an exception for this, especially due to the fact that we will likely not be able to travel internationally without one. 

Vaccinations are available at MedPark hospital in Bangkok, including Pfizer. Details below...

https://medparkhospital.com/page/covid19-vaccine-expatriates

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, dmacarelli said:

This site beats the hell out of the government site, as long as you are willing to make the trip to Bangkok. 

That's great news.  I count you as one of the lucky ones, but for those of us that are nearly 1,000km away from The Big Smoke and no domestic flights available, all we can do is sit with our fingers crossed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2021 at 2:14 PM, Shark said:

Where is your "Pfizer" guarantee? I don't see it. Anyways I got vaccinated with AZ and I'm happy with that.

12 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Where does it say you can choose which vaccine ? 

As far as I can see it only says "government allocated free vaccine".

On 8/1/2021 at 8:39 PM, dmacarelli said:

97% of all Americans getting Covid now, with the Delta variant, are ones who have deliberately chosen not to get a vaccination.

Sorry I am in the US & that is not true

What we are seeing here are very large percentages of vaccinated now carrying Delta

In some States over 70% of the covid infected are fully vaccinated

But...the good news is they seem to mainly have mild symptoms which is great

Of course we will say that is due to the vaccine but we cannot say with certainty as

many un-vaccinated are also having mild Delta symptoms

I do agree with what your saying about travel. I think it is a given that if not the airlines then many countries will require vaccination before allowing entry

Edited by Meechai
  • Thanks 1