News Forum - 10 teenage boys allegedly gang rape 13 year old girl in Sukhothai

Thaiger

Ten teenage boys allegedly gang raped a 13 year old girl in a rice field hut in the northern province of Sukhothai. Five of the gang surrendered to police and confessed to the crime. A 56 year old woman, Naphatcha, filed a complaint with Ban Dan Lan Hoi Police Station after a group of boys … …

The story 10 teenage boys allegedly gang rape 13 year old girl in Sukhothai as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Well,,,it seem that Thailand is slowly moving towards the black hole. Something has to be done to revamp the laws and put these culprits irrespective of their age, into some severe punishments. 

Did they get this horrible idea from All about Lily Chou-Chou? 

A 20 year old Japanese movie that was re-released in Thailand this year.

6 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

Well,,,it seem that Thailand is slowly moving towards the black hole. Something has to be done to revamp the laws and put these culprits irrespective of their age, into some severe punishments. 

Slowly?

Rape and sexual assault is an epidemic in rural Thai villages for a long time

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Slowly?

Rape and sexual assault is an epidemic in rural Thai villages for a long time

Not blame victim blame the family. For the above reason a 13 yr old girl should be supervised at home, or be at school. At all times. 

1 hour ago, Mamachigawa said:

Not blame victim blame the family. For the above reason a 13 yr old girl should be supervised at home, or be at school. At all times. 

Doesn't that reflect a major problem? That a girl can't be left at home alone?

It's 100% true

My wife said she used to go to her Mom's work after school "and sleep in a box like a puppy"

She said "because my Mom think I am too pretty to be alone"

She was under 10yrs old....

I've seen incidents in the village where they just make sure a certain boy isn't allowed near young girls

No punishment 

No law enforcement intervention 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Doesn't that reflect a major problem? That a girl can't be left at home alone?

Indeed. My missus’ nubile nieces came to visit. I was under the strictest instruction that they were never to be left alone, even at home, and must be accompanied everywhere at all times. I asked why the distrust and, after she finished slapping me, was told me that “Thai man no good”. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Fanta said:

Indeed. My missus’ nubile nieces came to visit. I was under the strictest instruction that they were never to be left alone, even at home, and must be accompanied everywhere at all times. I asked why the distrust and, after she finished slapping me, was told me that “Thai man no good”. 

Crazy

I was told in a divorce, a lot of times the girl will go live with the father because it's just assumed any new boyfriend will want to "boom boom her"

Insane

Reading this it seems like this 'gang' are serial offenders and need to be dealt with as harshly as the law allows including the girl who lured this victim to the location so that these depraved scum could gang rape her. Those that 'claim' they did not take part in the rape are just as guilty as those that did for allowing and encouraging it to happen. I truly hoe that after the law has finished with them the local community 'deal with them' too.