News Forum - German tourist sexually assaulted on Phuket motorcycle taxi ride

Thaiger

A 37 year old female German tourist was sexually assaulted while riding a motorcycle taxi in Phuket in the early hours of yesterday. The victim, whose identity remains undisclosed, reported the incident to authorities at Patong Police Station around 4.26am. Following a night of exploring Phuket City’s Old Town, she sought a ride back to … …

The story German tourist sexually assaulted on Phuket motorcycle taxi ride as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I remember reading the news that the allaeged taxi driver was caught and his side of the story also heard? Apparently he was using a phone registed under his mother or grandmother's name?  I was wondering how can a rider who was sitting in front and riding the bike kiss another person who was sitting straight behind him? However I remember reading his side of the story that she was hugging and fondling him from behind? And he rejected her advances and intend to send her to her hotel? 

6 hours ago, Ramanathan.P said:

he rejected her advances and intend to send her to her hotel? 

Of course he did 555

• Like 1