Jump to content

News Forum - Charcoal smoke engulf Phetchabun village causing health hazards


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Residents of a Phetchabun village are in distress due to the pervasive smoke from charcoal production, causing health hazards. Amid picturesque winter fog-like scenes captured in images, lies a dire situation for the villagers of Moo 10, Phadaeng, who find themselves unable to breathe easily due to the thick smoke from numerous charcoal burners operating … …

The story Charcoal smoke engulf Phetchabun village causing health hazards as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use