New site for foreigner vaccine; Mor Prom deletes appointments

Thaiger

I am a 72 year old UK passport holder living here in Thailand for five years, I hold an O visa with retirement status. I registerd with the expat vac site in the first day and received an exceptance email the very next day. Today I receive an email telling the site is for expats only and could not be processed. They have a copy of uk passport, copy of Visa, copy of Visa extention, plus I completed my 90 day report on monday without a problem. I am somewhat confused I tried to reregisiter but told email already taken. As I fall into the over 60 group I thought we were a priority. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Davey said:

I am a 72 year old UK passport holder living here in Thailand for five years, I hold an O visa with retirement status. I registerd with the expat vac site in the first day and received an exceptance email the very next day. Today I receive an email telling the site is for expats only and could not be processed. They have a copy of uk passport, copy of Visa, copy of Visa extention, plus I completed my 90 day report on monday without a problem. I am somewhat confused I tried to reregisiter but told email already taken. As I fall into the over 60 group I thought we were a priority. 

Hi @Davey! Sounds like you and I are in the same boat, Thai-life and age-wise. Personally, I could never put my trust in any of the official vac sites and am waiting to visit (soon!) my local state hospital that I'm told jabs over-60's with AZ, no faff, no bother.

Are you within easy travel to your nearest hospital and, if so, have you got a medical card yet? I got mine years ago from my village hospital that I visited to stitch my cut head and ever since, on the few occasions when I've needed fixing or a tooth pulled, the village or main hospitals have been excellent. Is that route feasible for you?

And your debut post, too . . . thanks for that!

Hello, Davey and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

Edited by King Cotton
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Davey said:

This is Thailand so I can't say I'm surprised this happened.

You might try registering again with a different email address, since it already recognizes the one you used before.

• Like 1

So the same like the former apps and registrations where they canceled all the apointments. And how do we know which one will not be canceled or the apointments not canceled ???

4 hours ago, Davey said:

What ID did you use to register - Passport number?

• Thanks 1

I used my UK passport number, submitted copy plus copy of visa and visa extention expires Jan 2022.

I have just tried again using my wifes email but wont accept as it reconises my name and passport number. So thats me snookerd untill such time as I can buy a vaccination.