New site for foreigner vaccine; Mor Prom deletes appointments

Thaiger

man on the last step photo of medical record my medicla record is in Thai and 4 PDF big i can not upload it because i get

Bad Request (#400)

Unable to verify your data submission.

The above error occurred while the Web server was processing your request.

Please contact us if you think this is a server error. Thank you.

this is insane i can not provide 80 photos of each pdf of 20 pages

CONTACT US ... yeah right where?

Edited by Paco

The whole process took about 10 minutes (including scrambling for images of my visa/passport).

Some comments on the process:

You MUST use the email address with with you are registered at Immigration.

You MUST select the right vis type (the list is very unclear so check the top of your current visa stamp).

Finally, if you get a #476 error, just press back one page on your browser - it will correct itself.

4 minutes ago, NateUK said:

"Thailand ONLY" Is the phrase I tend to use so often these days. Even after 8 years of living in this country, it still astounding the lack of planning and organisation. It's something we all normally laugh about and live with, but when it's a serious matter, this place becomes very dangerous and rather concerning. 

Well having lived here far longer than you so whilst I understand your sentiments I can not not agree that this place is becoming very dangerous.  Yes it may be if you were an unarmed student in the past, or a civilian not part of the elite or a even a nurse tending the injured in a Wat as recently as 2010, but generally Thailand is a far safer country for foreigners than many others I think.

Just tried a number of times to get into registration process. I was able to enter my email address pressed NEXT and had 

23 minutes ago, JED1 said:

I managed to get as far as entering my email address before the site kicked me out. Now it won't let me try again because my email address has already been taken. SNAFU

image.thumb.png.0776aae3a80a2f238da624fd835c5245.png

Doable, although you'll need several email addresses on hand, as it WILL crap out during the process.

If you succeed, you'll get a link to the application form

93221627792082_.pic_hd.thumb.jpg.66e3b895f5dd972f4b06ededb8969d11.jpg

image.thumb.png.70ae43ec59ad9b2e8721f902c3685887.png

Here's a funny one for ya! The Health minster is talking about adding salt water to Pzier vaccine to make it go further! You can't make this shit up! It was Just on the main news, his words. Not mine!

I think Im going to just wait this out a few months longer and get private vaccination. Don't trust anything coming from this mob.

• Like 1

Should add clarification to my post above (and thanks shanghailoz for posting the set of pages).

After you enter your email address on the main page (https://expatvac.consular.go.th/)

they will send you an email to your registered email address with a link to continue the process.   Click on the link in that email address to complete the registration.

Firstly Thaiger your article says Monday 1st not Sunday 1st

Got onto registration site OK But like many others commenting here I tried three different email addresses all of which failed and on the second attempt was told "this email address is already taken" 

Well I expected their website to crash so I wasn't dissapointed

Agree with other comments here in that you would think that the government should be capable of building a working website 

Oh well wait and see what happens I guess 

2 minutes ago, Rotweiler said:

Should add clarification to my post above (and thanks shanghailoz for posting the set of pages).

After you enter your email address on the main page (https://expatvac.consular.go.th/)

they will send you an email to your registered email address with a link to continue the process.   Click on the link in that email address to complete the registration.

Got no such email, on three separate occasions with 3 different emails

7 minutes ago, gummy said:

Well having lived here far longer than you so whilst I understand your sentiments I can not not agree that this place is becoming very dangerous.  Yes it may be if you were an unarmed student in the past, or a civilian not part of the elite or a even a nurse tending the injured in a Wat as recently as 2010, but generally Thailand is a far safer country for foreigners than many others I think.

There are of course far more dangerous places to live in the world. But when incompetence starts to affect with peoples health, the danger levels do go up is what I was meaning. Especially in the case of a pandemic. To be honest, Im not concerned about my own safety. But there are many older retired expats living in this country that Im sure are feeling rather more concerned now. But hey, the UK made some serious mistakes too. Many care homes took a huge hit. Let's just hope they get on top of things here, quickly! ?

First off...how many people have jpgs of their visa page and their medical certificate?  Really?  

Couldn't you have told us of those requirements BEFORE you decided to open registration? TiT

I didn't have a med cert, so scrambled to have my wife shoot a pic of my meds with an explanation on my condition and where I would be getting med cert from.

Then...when I had it all entered...I get the message on the left.  Ah, shit!

Then I clicked on the link to redo the registration and got the message on the right. Huh?

Conflict.thumb.jpg.9c1847fb0ec93ab6737f40f10964baac.jpg

Goodness knows whether I am registered or not.  Still have my THG "reservation"  to look forward to if this turns tits up.

Edited by MrStretch

4 minutes ago, gummy said:

Got no such email, on three separate occasions with 3 different emails

Same here mate. No emails yet. But we shall see what happens. 

2 minutes ago, NateUK said:

There are of course far more dangerous places to live in the world. But when incompetence starts to affect with peoples health, the danger levels do go up is what I was meaning. Especially in the case of a pandemic. To be honest, Im not concerned about my own safety. But there are many older retired expats living in this country that Im sure are feeling rather more concerned now. But hey, the UK made some serious mistakes too. Many care homes took a huge hit. Let's just hope they get on top of things here, quickly! ?

Fingers crossed it will never reach the proportions of the UK.

7 minutes ago, Rotweiler said:

gummy - use the mail addy you are registered with at immigration.

Are you for real ? I always use my main email address, why shouldn't I ? then when that didn't work I used a further two, didn't work either