News Forum - Transwoman injures two women in Pattaya Beach attack

Thaiger

A transwoman reportedly attacked two women on Pattaya Beach at 4.36am on Saturday, February 17. The Sawang Boriboon Dhamma Sathan Rescue Foundation Radio Centre in Pattaya received distress calls on February 17, alerting authorities to a harrowing physical assault. Rushing to Soi 13, Pattaya Beach, Bang Lamuand ng, Chon Buri, rescue teams and local police uncovered … …

The story Transwoman injures two women in Pattaya Beach attack as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Trannies on Beach Road involved in crime, hardly news anymore. Of course the police regularly say they are going to 'clean up' beach road but of course never actually DO anything.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

I once had a katoy employee. She was the ugliest most vile creature on earth. We had a few physical altercations before I finally had to beat the living crap out of her before firing her. She continued to make trouble until I had her driven 400 Km and dumped in a ditch. She finally got the message. Last I heard she suffered from AIDS.   

5 hours ago, joseph said:

I once had a katoy employee. She was the ugliest most vile creature on earth. We had a few physical altercations before I finally had to beat the living crap out of her before firing her. She continued to make trouble until I had her driven 400 Km and dumped in a ditch. She finally got the message. Last I heard she suffered from AIDS.   

Lover's quarrel?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Let’s quit beating around the bush and call a spade, a Spade , and say …. two Thai women were brutally attacked by a MAN in a dress.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1